Michael Jackson Protest -- From Russia With Love - TMZ

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson Protest -- From Russia With Love
Originally posted Jun 11th 2010 7:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

0611-jackson-justice-ex.jpg

Michael Jackson fans as far away as Russia are organizing for a big protest outside the criminal courthouse in downtown L.A., where Dr. Conrad Murray will be making an appearance Monday.

his poster (above) comes from fans in Russia. It will be among the many held up in indignation as Murray makes his way into the courthouse.

The group organizing the event -- Justice4MJ -- will be competing with Dr. Murray's supporters, who are planning a rally in Houston that could be 1,000 strong

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/11/michael-j ... g-protest/<!-- m -->

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Is it just me, or did this article on TMZ just pop up? I dont remember seeing it on there yesterday, yet my search engine states it was posted two hours ago? Most odd.
  • Is it just me, or did this article on TMZ just pop up? I dont remember seeing it on there yesterday, yet my search engine states it was posted two hours ago? Most odd.

I did not see this on TMZ yesterday, but the link says 2010/06/11.

Right now it's on page 3 <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/page/3/<!-- m --> right below the "Dr. Murray Rally: We Love You" article.

Check the comments, the first comment was added at 7:50 AM on Jun 12, 2010. That gives you an indication of when the article was posted.
  • So, TMZ deliberately made this hard to find until today? I believe you but why would they do this? We need to watch the courthouse on Monday to see if they have the same policemen and what clothes everyone is wearing. Blessings.

• Moved to the front page now, 5th article...
    Hmm.. i wonder what they are trying to point out with this.

The justice4mj website address is very prominent in the picture.. and Russia.. hmmm....
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Michael Jackson Protest -- From Russia With Love
    Originally posted Jun 11th 2010 7:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

0611-jackson-justice-ex.jpg

Michael Jackson fans as far away as Russia are organizing for a big protest outside the criminal courthouse in downtown L.A., where Dr. Conrad Murray will be making an appearance Monday.

his poster (above) comes from fans in Russia. It will be among the many held up in indignation as Murray makes his way into the courthouse.

The group organizing the event -- Justice4MJ -- will be competing with Dr. Murray's supporters, who are planning a rally in Houston that could be 1,000 strong

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/11/michael-j ... g-protest/<!-- m -->

This is wonderful. xxoo
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i wonder why the emphasis on russia? i'm not at all trying to be offensive, just maybe there's a clue with it?

"stranger in moscow" talks about being followed by the KGB. a lot of people here have speculated it's a song about michael being tormented by the illuminati.

michael met reagan. reagan is credited for ending the cold war with "gorbachev, tear that wall down."

didn't "v for vendetta" take place in a european-like country? (i've never seen the movie)

i don't know. i might be pulling at strings here. surely there are other countries participating in this "justice4MJ" thing for the court hearing on monday. there has to be something behind russia.
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    I just hope there wont be a lot of hate and negative energy... MJ's message would be thrown out the window in that case and he would be VERY dissapointed!!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I Do Not know, and I Thought I Did not think anything of this press release and visit Other forums and someone Mentioned Some of the color of the suit of Michael, white.
    And the white color Means The Following;

White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity and virginity. He is considered the color of perfection.
    White means safety, purity and cleanliness. Unlike the black, white usually has a positive connotation. It may represent a successful beginning.
    In heraldry, white represents faith and purity.
    In advertising, white is associated with freshness and cleanliness because it is the color of snow. In promoting high-tech products, white can be used to communicate simplicity.
    It is an appropriate color for charitable organizations. For indirect association, angels are often depicted as wearing white clothes images.
    White is associated with hospitals, doctors, and sterility. Thus can be used to suggest to advertise medical products or which are directly related to health.
    It is often associated with weight loss, low calorie products and dairy products.

The goodness and the "innocence"
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    this is becoming into a circles
  • Laine29Laine29 Posts: 44
    yep - round and round and round we go! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    i wonder why the emphasis on russia? i'm not at all trying to be offensive, just maybe there's a clue with it?

"stranger in moscow" talks about being followed by the KGB. a lot of people here have speculated it's a song about michael being tormented by the illuminati.

michael met reagan. reagan is credited for ending the cold war with "gorbachev, tear that wall down."

didn't "v for vendetta" take place in a european-like country? (i've never seen the movie)

i don't know. i might be pulling at strings here. surely there are other countries participating in this "justice4MJ" thing for the court hearing on monday. there has to be something behind russia.

V for Vendetta was set in London. I really advise you to watch it, it's about V's personal revenge and worldwide revenge. It's pretty much what this hoax is about. Showing how powerful people are if they make a front and speak up.

Besides that it's a great movie, so it's like mixing business with pleasure <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    From Russia with love?
    Where is Sean Connery ?:mrgreen:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    From Russia with love?
    Where is Sean Connery ?:mrgreen:

Here he is:

from-russia-with-love.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• There's also a new movie out called From Paris With Love...I do believe. With John Travolta? Reminded me of Mike because of "Paris" and "Love". Haven't seen the movie though just the advertisement.
  • Still can't believe that Murray's got a "fan base" guilty or not... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Probably paid actors again. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Still can't believe that Murray's got a "fan base" guilty or not... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

No kidding... who could his "fans" possibly be? The only logical thing I can think of is it's a bunch of MJ haters..but even that would be a stretch because how many people are going to actually celebrate someone else's death? People are ignorant and rude but I would not expect that from anyone.

The only why to have a fan base is to be some kind of entertainer... like an ACTOR! Ha! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Still can't believe that Murray's got a "fan base" guilty or not... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

No kidding... who could his "fans" possibly be? The only logical thing I can think of is it's a bunch of MJ haters..but even that would be a stretch because how many people are going to actually celebrate someone else's death? People are ignorant and rude but I would not expect that from anyone.

The only why to have a fan base is to be some kind of entertainer... like an ACTOR! Ha! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What they are saying is that Dr Murray is respected in his community and has done good work within the poorer members of that society and helped people.
    You dont have to be a celebrity to have supporters. He may be very well known and respected where he lives.. who knows?

Thing is.. didnt people say this about MJ in 2005??? Many people couldnt believe back then that people were supporting MJ.. he was branded guilty before his trial too.

Im glad Murray has this.. it evens things out.. as MJ fans we would be hypocritical to denounce Murray as guilty before he has had his day in court. Just saying.

What they are saying is that Dr Murray is respected in his community and has done good work within the poorer members of that society and helped people.
    You dont have to be a celebrity to have supporters. He may be very well known and respected where he lives.. who knows?

Thing is.. didnt people say this about MJ in 2005??? Many people couldnt believe back then that people were supporting MJ.. he was branded guilty before his trial too.

Im glad Murray has this.. it evens things out.. as MJ fans we would be hypocritical to denounce Murray as guilty before he has had his day in court. Just saying.

Which is why I wrote "guilty or not". I just find it strange especially when yhe article mentions a group of a 1000 people might be there at the hearing to support him just seem kind of surreal. I don't think Michael even had that many people supporting him outside when he was at court and Michael's got million of fans! I'm not judging Murray just yet but doesn't it all just seem kind of bizarre?