Joe Jackson Blames Katherine for Michael's Death

edited June 2010 in News
Originally posted 33 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
It's pretty shocking ... Joe Jackson is blaming the inaction of his wife, Katherine, for Michael Jackson's demise ... allegedly because Katherine didn't want to penetrate MJ's zone of privacy.

28ko5fd.jpg

Joe sat down with News of the World to explain his theory -- that he was concerned that Michael was k"looking kinda funnad and frail ..." So Joe says he asked Katherine to see Michael ... "keep him cheered up." But Joe says Katherine refused because she didn't want to invade his privacy.

Joe says he and Katherine argued about it before Michael's death, but Katherine was firm.

Joe says after Michael died, he said to Katherine, "I said this would have never happened if you had went and been with him."

Joe -- who was intentionally cut out of Michael's will -- is fighting to get an allowance from the estate. And get this -- we're told Katherine has been giving Joe money and going along with his efforts to earn a living off MJ.

video :
<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... reURL=true<!-- m -->

transcript :

"As a mother, you know...mothers always the one the sons look up to.
I wanted her to step in and go in and say, look Mike a bit.
Keep him cheered up, because you know if your mother's around you, the son, I would think, would feel better.
But she didn't want to do that because she was afraid that she was invading his privacy.
She didn't want to invade him...his privacy.
And so I thought that, and we argued about that several times.
And she says, I think (unclear).. Katherine if you don't go and er...and er see him, be with him or otherwise. He ain't going to be with us too long.
Because I thought she was looking kinda funny and frail a little bit.
I told her I said this would never have happened if you had went and been with him. Why? Because he would have been more relaxed and maybe .... that by you being with him things would have went much better than what they did.
We gone lost our son now.

The kids are doing fantastic. They have a little more privilege around my other grandkids than they had.
Debbie Rowe visit the kids and the kids saw her.
Matter of fact she brought them some gifts and things that I saw.
We...we appreciate the gifts. But they are kids, you know they left to (unclear)
They so ...so proud to be around the rest of their cousins who are about the same age.
They said hello to her and then they start playing with the kids again, you know.
They didn't just sit up on her...you know or lean on her....nothing like that.
But they did....acknowledge her and then went back to playing their little games, playing with the rest of their cousins."

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Yes... Joe is Katherines husband so she wont just cut him out. I can see she is in a difficult position and i think she is acquiescing to keep the peace.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    K' FUNNAD WOT THE HECK? ANOTHER THING WHY OUT OF ALL NEWS OF THE WORLD COME ON! JOE IS CONTRADICTING HIMSELF WHEN HE SAID HE HADN'T SEEN MIKE'S BODY. NOW, WE FIND OUT HE DID.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    K' FUNNAD WOT THE HECK? ANOTHER THING WHY OUT OF ALL NEWS OF THE WORLD COME ON! JOE IS CONTRADICTING HIMSELF WHEN HE SAID HE HADN'T SEEN MIKE'S BODY. NOW, WE FIND OUT HE DID.

Ive already posted on the other thread that the article doesnt actually say that. Im not going to explain it again, but it doesnt actually say that. He hasnt contradicted himself on that part. He says he didnt go to the hospital. The line you are referring to, you are reading wrong.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Let's just stick on one thread, if not it's going to be a mess <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10873<!-- l -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    What I do not understand, for which Joe does this type of declarations to the means? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->