Dr Conrad Murray in court tomorrow

MuinasjutumajaMuinasjutumaja Posts: 95
edited January 1970 in News
As we all know Dr Murray goes to court tomorrow.I wanna go there but can`t find the address of the court.Can someone help me and share the address <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    That would be great! I'll try to search for the address. Don't forget your photo- and videocamera!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Date: Monday, June 14, 2010
    Time: 10:00am - 5:00pm
    Street: 210 West Temple Street
    City/Town: Los Angeles, CA

<!-- m -->http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q ... ngeles,+CA<!-- m -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

10:00 am? I thought it was 1:30 pm?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

10:00 am? I thought it was 1:30 pm?

That's from Justice4MJ, they are going at that time, but the court will be at 12:30pm
  • Thank you,I will keep you updated tomorrow ...I guess I will be there at 10 am also because I did not quite understand when the hearing will start ? 1 30 pm or 12 30 pm <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I guess I have been outside without a hat for too long ,california sun you know <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Thanks lookforward to hear what you have to say
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I'm so glad you are going. Please keep us updated.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Ok.. Im taking bets.

Tomorrow the judge will basically decide if there is enough evidence to take it to trial.. and if there is he will set a date.
    They will also discuss Murrys medical licence

so...

My money is on this happening:

Judge will throw the case out of court and there will be no trial set. Murray walks free.

Who wants to give me a wager? Roll up.. taking bets now...
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Dancing the Dream. I'll be u $50 you're right. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Is it being live streamed at all??? I was looking at Eddie Jones Live Stream page, as he will be there protesting....
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Dancing the Dream. I'll be u $50 you're right. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Is it being live streamed at all??? I was looking at Eddie Jones Live Stream page, as he will be there protesting....

Woohoo.. i got a bet on.

Either cancel or pospone for some stupid reason. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->