Murray Back in court (USTREAM /TMZ LIVE)

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TMZ says;

Dr. Murray's lawyer just brought up the plane incident -- in which Murray recently helped a sick passenger mid-flight -- as reason not to suspend his license.

The video of the plane that they had? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    TMZ says;

Dr. Murray's lawyer just brought up the plane incident -- in which Murray recently helped a sick passenger mid-flight -- as reason not to suspend his license.

The video of the plane that they had? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ye, that's his excuse to keep his license
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I hope at the trial they will allow video of the courtroom!

I can't get into the chatroom either.
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    is this garbage?
    garbagecan.jpg
    Well spotted, Missy! I have been looking for those to come up! Did they hold the camera shot there for a while?

There's a guy called Harrisson, one of Michael's photographers, inside the courtroom who will inform the girl on Ustream live about everything at the end of the court

(i heard so)
    UPDATE 1:10 PM PT: Dr. Murray's medical license is SAFE!! The judge just said he did not have jurisdiction to suspend it.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    IT'S NEVER GONNA BE TAKEN AWAY IT'S A CIRCUS. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. NOW, PLANE INCIDENT WAS MENTIONED AND MISSY YOU SPOTTED THE GARBAGE. SEE AGAIN ONCE AGAIN OH BTW IS MURRAY WEARING SAME SUIT/TIE.

There's a guy called Harrisson, one of Michael's photographers, inside the courtroom who will inform the girl on Ustream live about everything at the end of the court

(i heard so)

Also Harvey Levin is going to go over everything today on TMZ live.
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    Well spotted, Missy! I have been looking for those to come up! Did they hold the camera shot there for a while?

yes they did, for like 5 seconds, thats why i was able to "capture" it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    new photos of Murray posted on TMZ, old tie and old good friend National Photo Group again

0614-conrad-murray-bn-npg-2-credit.jpg
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    what janet tweeted ???
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    new photos of Murray posted on TMZ, old tie and old good friend National Photo Group again

0614-conrad-murray-bn-npg-2-credit.jpg

yellow tie <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    JanetJackson
    It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!
    5 minutes ago via web

JanetJackson
    Hey @randyjackson8, I want tell u that I saw ur piece on cnn and I thought u were great!
    6 minutes ago via web
  • ibelieveinmjibelieveinmj Posts: 243
    Started ??? there is nothing on TMZ, what's happening?

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/14/livestrea ... l-license/<!-- m -->
    I'm on the live stream but not much was happening, I was just panicking..... ugh !!!
  • ibelieveinmjibelieveinmj Posts: 243
    JanetJackson
    It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!
    5 minutes ago via web

JanetJackson
    Hey @randyjackson8, I want tell u that I saw ur piece on cnn and I thought u were great!
    6 minutes ago via web
    Ya.... it's time, thanks Janet !

Now I'm just waiting for more garbage cans....
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    AGH I thought I was the only one getting spat outta the chatroom.
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I don´t see why this is any reason to get antsy.
    Most of those fans don´t know what the hell they´re screaming about.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    And thatk goodness for Janet.
    What a relief.
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    The preliminary hearing date has been set for August 23.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I wonder if those garbage cans keep popping up to remind us um this is all a load of rubbish. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    And that cheap arsed film of Murray swinging into action on that plane makes me laugh every time, especially seeing the big watermark M on his back. Murray honestly seems too goof ball in some of his actions to have the know how to even identify an IV Needle let alone insert one into a vein!!! ***UM is this Propofol or is it a Mocha Coffee express!***
    I think we're going to see Murray on TMZ, "they are coming physically down" someone said
    TMZ live is loading up now too. I am interested in what Harvey says about all this. I hope he makes comments about family members taking payoffs from the estate to not raise questions about MJ's death. Strange Jermaine has been silent for the past few months...hmmmmm.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Ohooo noooooooooo. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> How much further do we have to go before this is all over?? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    this sucks really...we need to wait till august..that´s hard.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    she's got you da man's back. He's keeping the license cus no one is dead things would be different even my mother is going what??!!!
  • I wonder if those garbage cans keep popping up to remind us um this is all a load of rubbish. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    And that cheap arsed film of Murray swinging into action on that plane makes me laugh every time, especially seeing the big watermark M on his back. Murray honestly seems too goof ball in some of his actions to have the know how to even identify an IV Needle let alone insert one into a vein!!! ***UM is this Propofol or is it a Mocha Coffee express!***

in a place where a lot of people are gathered its not abnormal to have a trash can you know. i hope its all rubbish too but trash cans are everywhere.