Murray Wins Medical Licence Ruling

ladylee1979ladylee1979 Posts: 257
edited January 1970 in News
MICHAEL JACKSON's former physician CONRAD MURRAY has won a battle to keep his medical licence.

Murray, who stands accused of administering the anaesthetic Propofol which killed Jackson, was told he could no longer use or prescribe anaesthetics to California patients earlier this year (10) and the state's Medical Board officials recently moved to suspend the doctor's license indefinitely.

Board bosses filed papers earlier this month (Jun10) requesting an order that Murray "cease and desist from the practice of medicine" until his criminal trial connected to Jackson's death is concluded.

Murray pleaded not guilty to charges of involuntary manslaughter in February (10) and, in court on Monday (14Jun10), he faced California Attorney General Jerry Brown, who urged Judge Michael Pastor to revoke the physician's licence as part of his bail conditions.

During the hearing at a Los Angeles court, Murray's lawyer Ed Chernoff highlighted Murray's ability to practice medicine by recalling how his client came to a woman's aid after she passed out on a flight last month (May10).
<!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... ng_1147245<!-- m -->

Comments

• This is BS, if this was any other doctor "real" doctor in a case where they killed a patient they would be treated alot differently and alot harsher. I don't buy this.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    well obviously he didn't "kill" anybody <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> then why did he say he did <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> baffled <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Wow, if this doctor was in canada, he wouldn't be able to practice anymore. I guess there is something fishy in this court case. I guess it pays off to be an actor. lol
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Sorry to copy and paste my reply to another thread, but I have to go cook dinner, and don't have time to type it all again! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

June 13, 2005 was on a Monday.
    Today is Monday.
    Today Murray didn't lose his license.
    Five years and one day ago on a Monday three children didn't lose their father.
    Five years and one day ago on a Monday a father didn't lose his children.
    Monday means "moon day." What better day for a Moonwalker?
    Today we wait until August 23. MONDAY, Aug. 23, 2010.

On August 23, 2010, it will be exactly 5 years since this: <!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/23/jackson.accuser/<!-- m -->

Almost, if not every court date is an anniversary of something important in MJ's life. I'm still checking dates.

The Mamas And The Papas - Monday, Monday Lyrics

Monday Monday, so good to me,
    Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
    Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
    That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Monday Monday, can't trust that day,
    Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
    Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
    Oh Monday Monday, how yould could leave and not take me.

Every other day, every other day,
    Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
    But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
    You can find me cryin' all of the time

Monday Monday, so good to me,
    Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
    Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
    That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Every other day, every other day,
    Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
    But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
    You can find me cryin' all of the time

Monday Monday, ...

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=60&t=10921<!-- l -->
  • Almost, if not every court date is an anniversary of something important in MJ's life. I'm still checking dates.

You are probably right about the anniversary dates but I'll be glad when the homecoming date arrives...
    Thanks for quoting me. ^ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Almost, if not every court date is an anniversary of something important in MJ's life. I'm still checking dates.

You are probably right about the anniversary dates but I'll be glad when the homecoming date arrives...

Amen, voiceforthesilent! Well-said. I cannot wait until the homecoming date of MJ arrives. It should be a global holiday. MJ, baby, you are alive. I can feel it. I will never give up waiting for you to come home to us. We all love you the most. God bless all. It is all for L.O.V.E.

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    well, well we got news of a MJ video game. What do you know important dates in the man's life. Just waiting till August makes me go aaah!! Why do i think BAM was postponed? Perhaps the man cannot come out yet or isn't ready, cus he has to be ready it's not an easy thing guess what dudes I'm Alive!!!
    by truthseeker » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:16 pm
    Sorry to copy and paste my reply to another thread, but I have to go cook dinner, and don't have time to type it all again! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

June 13, 2005 was on a Monday.
    Today is Monday.
    Today Murray didn't lose his license.
    Five years and one day ago on a Monday three children didn't lose their father.
    Five years and one day ago on a Monday a father didn't lose his children.
    Monday means "moon day." What better day for a Moonwalker?
    Today we wait until August 23. MONDAY, Aug. 23, 2010.

On August 23, 2010, it will be exactly 5 years since this: <!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/23/jackson.accuser/<!-- m -->

» Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:51 pm

darkchild » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:51 pm

voiceforthesilent wrote:

Amen, voiceforthesilent! Well-said. I cannot wait until the homecoming date of MJ arrives. It should be a global holiday. MJ, baby, you are alive. I can feel it. I will never give up waiting for you to come home to us. We all love you the most. God bless all. It is all for L.O.V.E.

Can I get a third?

Ripped from my reply to this thread. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> No one hears me. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • of course durning the hearing they had to mention how murray helped a person..my ass..thats what i say to that..
    huggs n faith to all
    suzz