hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in News
http://bit.ly/dr1HJi
Randy Jackson, brother of Michael Jackson, reportedly suffers mild heart attack
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Posted by Corinne Heller at 04:44:45 PM PDT
| Buzz up! | ShareThis | | Comments (0)
Read more: Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson's brother Randy Jackson was taken to a Los Angeles hospital on Tuesday after reporting chest pains and doctors believe he suffered a mild heart attack, a source close to the family quoted doctors as saying.

The 48-year-old had spoken with his father, Joe Jackson, over the phone, the source told KABC Television, OnTheRedCarpet.com's parent company, adding that Randy Jackson was "joking and seemed okay".

He is undergoing tests, the source said. Randy Jackson is the youngest Jackson brother and was one of the members of the Jackson Five, as well as a solo artist. He wrote The Jacksons' most successful single on Epic Records, "Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)," when he was about 16.
Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009 at his Los Angeles home. His brother is not to be confused with American Idol judge Randy Jackson, who is not related to the family.

Comments

• 04:44:45 PM
    4+4+4+4+5= 21= 777 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    My God. How do you do that <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I really don't think it a good idea for Mrs. Jackson to be going to the crypt on June 25th. Not getting good vibes from that. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    jodigomes tweet

Yes Randy J was hospitalized but I'm told he's strong & ok. Ask @genevievejaxn she'd know
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    04:44:45 PM
    how is 21 equals to 777? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    3x7..... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    In yesterdays TIAI redirect, I recall someone posting asking if MJ could fake a heart attack. Is this your response Randy?
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    Randy suffered a heart attack? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> like your brother Michael?
  • 04:44:45 PM
    how is 21 equals to 777? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    It equals 3 also <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    and the number 3 has been in many clues.

The number 3 is a very mystical and spiritual number featured in many folktales (three wishes, three guesses, three little pigs, three bears, three billy goats gruff). In ancient Babylon the three primary gods were Anu, Bel (Baal), and Ea, representing Heaven, Earth, and the Abyss. Similarly, there were three aspects to the Egyptian sun god: Khepri (rising), Re (midday), and Atum (setting). In Christianity there is the Trinity of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Plato saw 3 as being symbolic of the triangle, the simplest spatial shape, and considered the world to have been built from triangles. In German folklore a paper triangle with a cross in each corner and a prayer in the middle was thought to act as protection against gout, as well as protecting a cradle from witches. Three black animals were often sacrificed when attempting to conjure up demons. On the other hand, a three-coloured cat was a protective spirit. In William Shakespeare’s Macbeth (1606–07) there are three witches, and their spell begins, “Thrice the brindled cat hath mewed,” reflecting such superstitions. Also, 3 is the dimension of the smallest magic square in which every row, column, and diagonal sums to 15.
    http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/1086220/number-symbolism/248160/3
    I really don't believe this is a coincidence and nor a clue, please don't start with the faked heart attack thoerie because that is just pushing it and its not funny.
  • Randy suffered a heart attack? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> like your brother Michael?
    Cardiac arrest is not a heart attack. Though it may lead to one.

Cardiac Arrest, (also known as cardiopulmonary arrest or circulatory arrest) is the cessation of normal circulation of the blood due to failure of the heart to contract effectively,vand if this is unexpected can be termed a sudden cardiac arrest or SCA.
    A cardiac arrest is different from (but may be caused by) a heart attack, where blood flow to the muscle of the heart is impaired.
    Arrested blood circulation prevents delivery of oxygen to the body. Lack of oxygen to the brain causes loss of consciousness, which then results in abnormal or absent breathing. Brain injury is likely if cardiac arrest goes untreated for more than five minutes.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_arrest

Heart Attack, Myocardial infarction (MI) or acute myocardial infarction (AMI), commonly known as a heart attack, is the interruption of blood supply to part of the heart, causing heart cells to die. This is most commonly due to occlusion (blockage) of a coronary artery following the rupture of a vulnerable atherosclerotic plaque, which is an unstable collection of lipids (fatty acids) and white blood cells (especially macrophages) in the wall of an artery. The resulting ischemia (restriction in blood supply) and oxygen shortage, if left untreated for a sufficient period of time, can cause damage or death (infarction) of heart muscle tissue (myocardium).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myocardial_infarction
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    Could it be that Randy suffered a mild heart attack? Period. Everything is not a clue. Some things just are.
    Could it be that Randy suffered a mild heart attack? Period. Everything is not a clue. Some things just are.
    Exactly
    UPDATE 5:40PM PDT: Doctors are still conducting tests, but we're told Randy may now need to stay in the hospital overnight
  • HoaxornotHoaxornot Posts: 100
    Please respect Randy and his family
    Not everything is a joke
    But I am told Randy is ok
  • Could it be that Randy suffered a mild heart attack? Period. Everything is not a clue. Some things just are.
    Exactly
    agree n agree..
    well said..
    huggs n faith to all..
    keeping randy and his family in my thoughts and prayers..
    suzz
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Please Randy slow down and take care of yourself. I am continuing to pray for you and your family. The fans are right here with you. Please remember to slow down and rest. My love and my prayers to you. God bless you, Randy! xxxxxx
  • This is really sad. They are all under a lot of stress - I can't even begin to imagine.
    Hope is going to be ok. Let's all keep him in our prayers.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I would think the hoax is putting the whole family under much added stress. In the beginning maybe it was exciting and they loved the attention, but that may be wearing thin. And just how will the public perceive them after Michael bams?
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Genevieve tweeted her father is ok. I'd believe her before tabloids.