:: CNN MJ Special On Anniversary ::

LyricalMiraclesLyricalMiracles Posts: 138
edited January 1970 in News
CNN June 25th, Michael Jackson special on TV. Mark it down do you don't forget!!
I can't wait to collect more clues!!!

Comments

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Dave Dave gonna probably come out. Who knows? I think if he ever comeback by that time I'll be talking to myself, Mike visit me and I want a sequined straight jacket,kfc, SB, and some peanut M&Ms.
  • Dave Dave gonna probably come out. Who knows? I think if he ever comeback by that time I'll be talking to myself, Mike visit me and I want a sequined straight jacket,kfc, SB, and some peanut M&Ms.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL you're too funny!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Good ole Dave Dave <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Who knows what he might do.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I will have to watch.
  • VenusVenus Posts: 260
    DD is full of shit! He's not MJ! It was proved and now you have to get over it and what is more important to stop paying attention to that person, because he totally disrespect MJ's fans and treat them as idiots. Stop raising his ego. He doesn't deserve it. Yes he's a burn victim and I'm very sorry for him, but it didn't make him a good person though. Don't betray MJ's memory and dignity by calling him DD. Please!
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Every major network is having some kind of MJ special.
  • As much as I know cnn is trying to concentrate on his life and all the positive things.Me and my friend were interviewed for the tribute last week and they said that they do not want to talk about Murray .Just the celebration of his life.But I just cant remember if it was cnn or cbs <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->