New MJ Documentary you can be a part of!

MJiBelieveMJiBelieve Posts: 5
edited January 1970 in News
Well-respected filmmakers from Paris are seeking true beLIEvers that Michael is alive for their newest documentary...I am the casting director and would love to speak to you! I am looking for people based in California who will be there on the Memorial Day of his passing. Please email me immediately if this is a genuine part of your heart as we don't have much time! <!-- e --><a href="mailto:MJiBelieve@gmail.com">MJiBelieve@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    i would love to but unfortunately the other side of the world im in the UK <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    This isnt another money making exercise is it? Sorry, count me out.
  • I wish I was in California! Let me know if I can be of any assistance here in the midwest <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • And did you know you double posted?
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    My gosh..there was something significant about Paris recently, wasn't there? I could do this, guys..I don't know..
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    wasn't there something about paris in a redirect or some conversation yesterday? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • wasn't there something about paris in a redirect or some conversation yesterday? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes. That's what I was saying...maybe it doesn't necessarily mean Paris his daughter but Paris the location.
    What do y'all think?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Pinkie, you would be a wonderful representation of us here. Haven't we always said that you write those letters to MJ and say just what we were trying to? But I understand that it is a hugh thing to do as some of us are very shy and shun the spotlight. But in my opinion, you would be great
    Oh my..thank you so much, RK.. I'm not shy and I'm very talkative (LOL)..I just hope these people are trustworthy..
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I'm going to close this thread. The topic starter can first e-mail me with his intentions and plan, before trying to get people somewhere when we don't even know who this person is. Sounds fishy and I don't want people to be deceived.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.