New MJ Documentary you can be a part of!

MJiBelieveMJiBelieve Posts: 5
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
well respected filmmakers from Paris (<!-- m -->http://www.empreintedigitale.net<!-- m -->) are seeking true beLIEvers for their newest documentary. I am the casting director and would love to speak to you! I am looking for people based in California who will be there on the memorial day of his passing who would like to be a part of this film. Please email me immediately if this is a genuine part of your heart as we don't have much time! <!-- e --><a href="mailto:MJibelieve@gmail.com">MJibelieve@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Oh, no...I live in Europe! Gosh! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • - what is the film about ?

- what will be the part you will give to "believers" in the film ?

- what is your opinion about believers ?

- what will the film show about believers ?

Cause I guess we all do not wish to be shown as "nuts looking for their dead idol" (as it's already been done)

Guess you'll find people to be happy to talk to you, but please respect us, and respect Michael, whatever you do with this film.
  • The documentary is genuine and seeks to give a platform to worldwide beLIEvers allowing them to explain in their own words that MJ's death is a hoax. It is not meant to portray anyone in a negative light or as "nuts." We have done quite a bit for the film already, but at the moment are specifically seeking a few beLIEvers who will be attending the memorial next week in California. These participants should be willing to be interviewed and give their take on things. We want you to be heard and represented. So if you have any questions and want to participate - email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:MJiBelieve@gmail.com">MJiBelieve@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Will you make the film at the memorial place ? Cause...I don't know...some people believe Michael is dead...and making interview with believers in such a place could be hurtfull for them. We should let the memorial day to people who believe he's dead. What would be the use to go on that day, if you believe he's alive...

I think there shouldn't be "comparison" between fans at the place Michael might be resting. I mean, we are all about respect here, and even if Non-believers don't like us, we are trying to show them respect. Maybe you're wishing to interview believers, I don't think that day is the best, as we are not "celebrating" his death <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->