Joe Jackson blames AEG for Michael's death

FEDEFEDE Posts: 12
edited January 1970 in News
Joe Jackson Blames AEG for Michael's Death
Originally posted 20 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray had requested lifesaving equipment and back-up help for Michael Jackson from the promoter of the London concerts -- AEG -- but the company never came through, according to a new complaint filed by Joe Jackson.

0612-jackson-murray-getty-bn-credit.jpg

TMZ broke the story -- Joe was gunning for AEG by filing complaints with the California Medical Board and another agency, alleging the concert promoter abused Jackson in a way that led to his death -- and he's just filed the Medical Board.

Joe claims days before Jackson's death Murray had requested a heart resusiciation machine and a nurse in several e-mails making the request, but the AEG never provided it.

According to he complaint, Joe is accusing AEG of co-opting Murray's medical judgment by enticing him with a huge salary -- in effect engaging in the "unlawful practice of corporate medicine."

Besides the CPR machine, Murray also asked for saline, catheters, needles and a gurney.

AEG and Murray had no comment.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/17/dr-conrad ... e-jackson/<!-- m -->

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    it only get's more and more ridiculous
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    "a heart resusiciation machine" Who made the mistake ?
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    first he blame Murray, second he blame Katherine, now AEG, who's next?
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    My God.. why would Murray be asking for such things. Heart resus equipment and an additional nurse.

Surely this shows premeditation from Murray. Why on earth would he request these unless he was expecting to use and need them.

This is fact shows that he knows Propofol is lethal and he needs such equipment. And if thats true, why was he giving it to MJ in LA when he didnt have this equipment. See what i mean???

If he knew he needed this equipment then why did he administer Propofol without them???

He cant blame AEG - if he didnt have the right equipment then he shoudnt be administering the drugs. Also, why the heck didnt AEG question this?

And i wish so much that Murray had tried this in the UK.. police would have chucked him straight in jail for even trying to give MJ such drugs in a home setting. The man isnt even licenced to practice medicine in the UK so how would he have got away with that one??

Gets madder and madder each day.
    Joe is playing the blame game.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Blames AEG for Michael's

! BAM ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Joe Jackson Blames AEG for Michael's Death
    Originally posted 20 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray had requested lifesaving equipment and back-up help for Michael Jackson from the
    promoter of the London concerts -- AEG -- but the company never came through, according to a new complaint
    filed by Joe Jackson.

0612-jackson-murray-getty-bn-credit.jpg

TMZ broke the story -- Joe was gunning for AEG by filing complaints with the California Medical Board and
    another agency, alleging the concert promoter abused Jackson in a way that led to his death -- and he's just
    filed the Medical Board.

Joe claims days before Jackson's death Murray had requested a heart resusiciation machine and a nurse in
    several e-mails making the request, but the AEG never provided it.

According to he complaint, Joe is accusing AEG of co-opting Murray's medical judgment by enticing him with a
    huge salary -- in effect engaging in the "unlawful practice of corporate medicine."

Besides the CPR machine, Murray also asked for saline, catheters, needles and a gurney.

AEG and Murray had no comment.

DTJABA
    Defense Transportation Journal - American Bankers Association

The Defense Transportation Journal (DTJ) is the official publication of the National Defense Transportation Association and the only trade publication dedicated to topics and trends from the perspective of military
    and commercial partnership.Readers include professionals from corporate enterprise and all service branches,
    as well as government decision makers.
    http://www.ndtahq.com/documents/DTJ_Fact_Sheet.pdf

Most Recent Articles from Defense Transportation Journal
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb076/

This is the Journal put out by the The Association for Global Logistics and Transportation (NDTA)
    http://www.ndtahq.com/index.htm

The Association for Global Logistics and Transportation (NDTA) is a non-political, non-profit educational association of government, military, and industry professionals dedicated to fostering a strong and efficient global logistics and transportation system in support of national security. NDTA promotes exchange on current matters of logistics, transportation, travel, and security, allowing for knowledge sharing in a non-partisan, fair, and objective environment. Over 9,000 members around the world participate, and are able to discuss critical issues openly in a professional atmosphere consistent with the principles of government ethics and without commercial trade constraints. Results are shared with various interested parties. NDTA is tax exempt, and fully recognized by the Internal Revenue Service.

VISION To be the world’s leading professional association for individuals working in the global logistics and transportation system and related industries so that we may maximize our contribution to the national security and economic growth of the United States.

MISSION To foster a strong and efficient global logistics and transportation system in support of the economy and national security of the United States by: Advancing the knowledge and science of logistics/transportation Facilitating knowledge sharing of logistics/transportation between government and industry Educating members on important issues affecting global logistics/transportation
    http://www.ndtahq.com/documents/NDTAFactSheet29October2009.pdf

ABA
    The American Bankers Association (ABA) is an industry trade group and professional association representing the United States' banking industry. The association was founded in 1875 and is based in Washington, D.C.
    The association lobbies to influence federal legislative and regulatory activities, legal action, communication and consumer education, research, and products and services that promote, educate, train, inform and support members.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bankers_Association

I am guessing that there is a connection between these organizations. When I go to the The Association for Global Logistics and Transportation website there are MANY Governmental, Corporate, Military, and Financial Industry members. I found this association actually kind of scary and I do not scare easily.
    Originally posted Jun 17th 2010 6:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

BAM

June 17 2010
    6 + 1 + 7 + 2 + 1 = 8

6:15 AM
    6 + 1 + 5 = 12, 1 + 2 = 3

8/3 - August 3

August 3, 1977 – The United States Senate hearing on MKULTRA.

Project MKULTRA, or MK-ULTRA, was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA human research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. This official U.S. government program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used United States and Canadian citizens as its test subjects. The published evidence indicates that Project MKULTRA involved the surreptitious use of many types of drugs, as well as other methods, to manipulate individual mental states and to alter brain function.

Project MKULTRA was first brought to wide public attention in 1975 by the U.S. Congress, through investigations by the Church Committee, and by a presidential commission known as the Rockefeller Commission. Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKULTRA files destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms' destruction order.

Although the CIA insists that MKULTRA-type experiments have been abandoned, 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKULTRA was abandoned a "cover story."

On the Senate floor in 1977, Senator Ted Kennedy said:

The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over thirty universities and institutions were involved in an "extensive testing and experimentation" program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens "at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign." Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to "unwitting subjects in social situations." At least one death, that of Dr. Olson, resulted from these activities. The Agency itself acknowledged that these tests made little scientific sense. The agents doing the monitoring were not qualified scientific observers.

To this day most specific information regarding Project MKULTRA remains highly classified.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKULTRA
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    first he blame Murray, second he blame Katherine, now AEG, who's next?

MICHAEL JACKSON LOL! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    There is a lot of information behind these dots. Thank you Serenitys_dream for the good job.
    there was a standout moment for me during the bashir interview. the one when micheal broke down a little when he was talking about how parents are off on their jobs ect. ect. he hit on the fact that children in our society are not being permitted to be children. this really got my attention as i had already been in a battle with school about my son. he is not hyper.he is not a trouble maker.but from the moment he entered school first it was hinting then outright saying that he needed to be medicated. mostly because he just chose not to do the mundane work that was put in front of him to do.do any of you ever wonder about all of the depression, anxiety and attention deficite medications. well i have looked into them.there is anothere wake up call there.
    Hang on one darn minute!!!!

AEG and Randy Phillips insisted that MJ was in great shape and had passed the medical. Remember Randy saying that he was in such great shape that he would trade bodies with him??

So.. if this was the case then why didnt AEG question these requests from Murray?? He's in great shape.. so why does he need resus equipment and a nurse?????

Umm.. who is telling porky pies now???
  • Hang on one darn minute!!!!

AEG and Randy Phillips insisted that MJ was in great shape and had passed the medical. Remember Randy saying that he was in such great shape that he would trade bodies with him??

So.. if this was the case then why didnt AEG question these requests from Murray?? He's in great shape.. so why does he need resus equipment and a nurse?????

These are exactly my thoughts DTD...Michael passed a medical examination, and according to it he was capable of performing, so why did he need specifically a HEART RESUSCITATION MACHINE? He wasnt known to have heart disease, was he? Joe doesnt know whom else to blame...Seriously, Joe publicly blaming everyone is beyond insanity and its getting old.
    Hang on one darn minute!!!!

These are exactly my thoughts DTD...Michael passed a medical examination, and according to it he was capable of performing, so why did he need specifically a HEART RESUSCITATION MACHINE? He wasnt known to have heart disease, was he? Joe doesnt know whom else to blame...Seriously, Joe publicly blaming everyone is beyond insanity and its getting old.

Or AEG lied about MJs health.. they knew he was ill and knew he used Propofol to sleep. Why else would they not question this email about this request? If they believed he was healthy and fit, why would they not turn around to Murray and ask him why in the hell does he need resus equipment and syringes and catheters, ect??
    If they are real, these emails are a smoking gun pointing to AEG's lies and involvement.
    The whole thing stinks.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> So Murray as the doctor that AEG hired didn't have the balls to say NO, I will not risk using this procedure without the necessary medical resuscitating equipment <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Or was the money possibly too good to pass up? Cross your fingers and throw salt over your left shoulder for luck <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> What an ASS <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Joe if Michael is gone, I'm gonna have to give you 5 on that one.
  • I think Joe may be suffering from dementia the way he's been acting, maybe that's why he didn't know where the body was : P
    thought the propofol suppressed your breathing. wouldn't you need something for that ? right or wrong?
  • Blames AEG for Michael's

! BAM ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I don't know why you laugh <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Joe is investigating, and Thank God - because it seems the state of CA. does not give a Shit - This Dr. Murray was Hired and Paid for by AEG. Since *WHEN* does an Entertainment Corp. have the RIGHT to hire and put under *Contract* a so-called "Cardiologist" who wrongly administers an Anesthesia in a private residence which is only supposed to be administered in a Hospital setting under the direction of a Qualified Anesthesiolgist? What about this do You find so funny? This AEG Corp. IS Responsible for MJ's death if he IS Dead. They did it for the Mega-Millions of Profits they have garnered and it appears (so far) the State of Calif. is in on this via the Gov. and the DA, Which so far seem "Immune" to hold Dr. Murray responsible. You know some of you people here seem like you think this is all a "Comic Book" thing. This is REAL Corruption and Collusion to the Highest level and I agree with Joe that it IS AEG.
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    sorry, but WTF does he want a gurney for? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Also, with him being a cardiologist I would think he would have a CPR machine or at least access to one, not like he would need to wait for AEG to provide him with one!!!!!!!Geez <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Originally posted Jun 17th 2010 6:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

BAM

June 17 2010
    6 + 1 + 7 + 2 + 1 = 8

6:15 AM
    6 + 1 + 5 = 12, 1 + 2 = 3

8/3 - August 3

August 3, 1977 – The United States Senate hearing on MKULTRA.

Exactly, my dear! God bless you for your beautiful mind! And August 3 is 14 days (77) before the "death" of Elvis (using inclusive reckoning).

LOVE,
    Andy
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    alive: lol wtf does he want a gurney for <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That has me really pondering, um maybe to wheel a wrapped up flat looking mummy out the door. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Honestly this sounds like he was totally expecting all h*ll to go wrong or else to go right so Michael could get the F out of Dodge.
    Come on people keep your hoax sunglasses on.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Good Lets Dance, That what I'm laughing? .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> TinkerBell_777 look at the post ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    alive: lol wtf does he want a gurney for <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That has me really pondering, um maybe to wheel a wrapped up flat looking mummy out the door. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Honestly this sounds like he was totally expecting all h*ll to go wrong or else to go right so Michael could get the F out of Dodge.

what is a gurney?
    maybe those shots of the arrival to the hospital need going over again. anyone know where they are?