Coroner Still Says "That Was Not Michael Jackson!"

MademoiselleMademoiselle Posts: 30
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson Still Alive? Retired Police Coroner Still Says "That Was Not Michael Jackson!" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

In a new book scheduled for release this November, a police coroner is going to make his case that the body he examined was not that of Michael Jackson, unless there were two.

Doctor John Holcom once again is telling people his lab results.

He claims, in the book as he did right after Jackson's 'death' that the DNA of the man there at the police morgue was not the same as the old DNA from Michael's comb hair that had been brought to him by one of the Jackson family.

In a recent interview, Holcum stated that the same person had brought hair samples from several members of the family and that the evidence showed that all were in the same family except for the 'Michael Jackson' he examined, who's DNA was completely different.

"The only thing I can figure out is that somewhere back when Michael was going through all those changes in appearance, a double was hired to take his place."

"Perhaps that's why he kept putting off shows the last few years", stated Dr. Holcom.

Fans of Jackson say that something had changed several years back, especially after his marriage to Lisa Marie.

After that, this "Michael Jackson" began acting noticeably different.

So where is Jackson?

Perhaps everything will come out now, especially when the DNA evidence says THIS is not the same Michael Jackson of 15 years ago!

Or perhaps a man who spent a lot of years with the police force wants a great retirement gift.

<!-- m -->http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... e=s4i76940<!-- m -->

Comments

• jilljill Posts: 917
    Wow, after almost a whole year this is the first time I have heard of this man or read anything about what his views are. It seems this just came out of the blue!

Edit: The Spoof???? This can't be for real?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Well, we have discussed a lot of these things already on this forum. This is great. Another person who has some credibility is talking doubles. Now that "crazy talk" will not be so way out anymore. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The article is a joke, guys.

It's fake. For entertainment purposes. For fun for people to laugh at. Except we aren't the ones who would be inclined to laugh at a joke like this <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    So they're taking the piss. No matter. I still say there were doubles.
  • Well, we have discussed a lot of these things already on this forum. This is great. Another person who has some credibility is talking doubles. Now that "crazy talk" will not be so way out anymore. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

RK - There is NO credibility here, look at the LInk, it came from a "Spoof" Site. (Spoof means "Fake", "Bogus") I feel this post should be removed, or should not be under "Breaking News". There is enough to confuse peeps without deliberately posting FAKE BS under the BREAKING NEWS Header. (Just my Opinion)
  • even if it was true, that is stupid evidence...we all know MJ wore a wig so the hair in the comb would be from whoever donated the hair to make the wig...usually they get the hair from India. LOL!
  • even if it was true, that is stupid evidence...we all know MJ wore a wig so the hair in the comb would be from whoever donated the hair to make the wig...usually they get the hair from India. LOL!

Yeah, That Too. Sorry, I was kind of irritated to waste time reading something that is total nonsense, I just think it's inconsiderate.
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    Definitely a good idea to always consider the source before posting.

Sigh.

I hate spoof sites.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    hey who knows spoof might contain some troot in it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Might seem nonsense but who knows.......some troot in it.
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    Just ignore him unless he has absolute proof that we can all see feel and hear i would think he is trying to make some quick dollars?
    This man needs investigating!!!!!!!
  • I do remember reading somewhere that the two autopsy samples from Elvis's autopsy proved to be different! Will see if I can find it, it may take a while. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    Fans of Jackson say that something had changed several years back, especially after his marriage to Lisa Marie.

After that, this "Michael Jackson" began acting noticeably different

What about that part, is this true? Did fans notice a change? If so then that in its self could be interesting.
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    I don*t think he acted different, but some troot... somewhere, there is.
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    @mykidsmum

"They usually take the hair from India?"

Whats that supposed to mean?? I am asking because I am an Indian.....living in India. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

No kidding, whats that supposed to mean?
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    @mykidsmum

Whats that supposed to mean?? I am asking because I am an Indian.....living in India. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

People in India sale their hair ?
  • @mykidsmum

I once read- and I ´m not saying this is true, just that I read it somewhere - that hair from people from india is so nice and strong and shiny, that it is prefered for wigs. ?!
  • tabloid garbage
  • new tiuxnew tiux Posts: 104
    @mykidsmum

Yes, it's true. Hair from India are very strong and good to use as wigs or lenght. Actually I had hair lenght and these were from India, very good actually. So yes, people in India are selling their hair <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    even if it was true, that is stupid evidence...we all know MJ wore a wig so the hair in the comb would be from whoever donated the hair to make the wig...usually they get the hair from India. LOL!
    may I ask do you really think that a coroner doesn't recognize a wig?? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> and took DNA from a WIG??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    As much as I've heard there are 2 theories:
    1. Mike was baldy and that's why he wore a wig (tabloid trash)
    2. Mike had his nice curly hair but wanted to look different and that's why he wore a wig. In TII we can see his curly hair again, don't we? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So I belive theory nr.2
    So, I belive there was a autopsy and they took DNA from hair, but of course it couldn't be Michaels cause he wasn't there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Peace and LOVE!!
  • But I thought you need the roots of the hair for dna test with hair ?
    But I thought you need the roots of the hair for dna test with hair ?
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> that's why the wig is out of the story. And if they took dna from hair, it was not michaels, as coroner said.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648

After that, this "Michael Jackson" began acting noticeably different

What about that part, is this true? Did fans notice a change? If so then that in its self could be interesting.

No.
  • beamerbeamer Posts: 4
    @mykidsmum

Since you are living in India perhaps you haven't seen Chris Rock's film "Good Hair".

Just to bring you up to speed on the hair trade in your own country, here is a clip of the interview with Rock and Oprah on his film .. <!-- m -->http://dimewars.com/Video/Chris-Rock-Br ... 76c99cb6ad<!-- m -->
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    @ beamer

"Since you are in India....."

Hollywood isnt an alien concept here in India, so theres particularly no reason why we cant be watching Hollywood films here....But then again, you cant expect each soul to keep track of each and every Holly flick thats released, specially when the person concerned (Me) doesnt happen to be a movie buff.....

And yes, I had never heard of it and Dont raise your eyebrows because its not the Hot Topic of Debate on Prime Time News...