MJ TOP 50 Billboard Hits

tekamjforevertekamjforever Posts: 547
edited January 1970 in News
What? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> OMG, for me has always been and will be Billie Jean! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Say Say Say
Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson
Hot 100 Peak Position: 1 (six weeks)
Peak Date: December 10, 1983
Weeks on chart: 22
After the success of Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson "duet The Girl Is Mine," the ex-Beatle has recruited the King of Pop for this collaboration in his 1983 album, "Pipes of Peace." "Paul and I share the same idea of how pop music should work and it was a real treat to work with him," Jackson wrote in his 1988 autobiography, "Moonwalk."

In six weeks, "Say" marks the second longest reign of Jackson at No. 1 on the Hot 100. Although "Billie Jean" went another week at No. 1 and two more weeks on the Hot 100, "Say Say Say," Jackson's collaboration with McCartney has spent more weeks in the top 10 (13-11), the top 20 ( 16-12), and the top 40 (18-17) "Jean" did, becoming his biggest hit of all time in the Billboard charts.

<!-- m -->http://www.billboard.com/features/10040 ... ory?page=1<!-- m -->

Comments

• I saw this on yahoo news and thought WHAT??! too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Say say say might've been the longest running single of his on that Billboard charts, but it's definitely NOT the most popular, like they are saying...