Michael Jackson’s devoted mother, Katherine Jackson, will pu

agathiagathi Posts: 156
edited January 1970 in News
By Roger Friedman
HollywoodNews.com: Michael Jackson’s devoted mother, Katherine Jackson, will publish a book next week about her son.
The self published coffee table book–consisting of personal photographs–is called “Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives.” The book will be sold through a website called <!-- w -->www.jacksonsecretvault.com<!-- w -->.
“She’s very proud of the book,” says a source. “It’s not being done for money, either.” This much seems true, as such a book could have fetched a big advance. But “Never Can Say Goodbye” is being self-published. Its content is a picture page facing a page of reminiscences by Michael’s mom.
Awards News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News, Hollywood News
To read more go to Showbiz411.com

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I will definitely buy that book.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    me too but i dont like that she is going to publish a book about him...cause he is gone:(
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    me too but i dont like that she is going to publish a book about him...cause he is gone:(
    I just read about this on the other forum the publishing was done thru Marc Schaffel the same guy who tried to sue MJ and he a friend of Debbie Rowe I going to what a see if Mrs. Jackson really had anything to do with this
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hmm <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • From the full article: <!-- m -->http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/06/18/ex ... -on-monday<!-- m -->

"On the eve of the one year anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death, Katherine was driven to Schaffel’s home, where they conducted the interview."

Therefore, the interview would NOT have been conducted yet! This article contradicts itself. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i don't know. this seems kind of full of b.s. i mean, you know this book (if real) would be a huge hit. who doesn't want to read about michael? with that in mind, you'd think publishing companies would try to milk michael's money train for all its worth. meaning, press tours, talks shows, media news about it. the fact the book is going to be published next week and this small article is the first we hear about it kind of tells me it's false. but i could be putting my foot in my mouth.
    From the full article: <!-- m -->http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/06/18/ex ... -on-monday<!-- m -->

"On the eve of the one year anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death, Katherine was driven to Schaffel’s home, where they conducted the interview."

Therefore, the interview would NOT have been conducted yet! This article contradicts itself. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

ok is this the guy who was with debbie on the street when someoneTMZ?) did the one enterview?
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    i don't know. this seems kind of full of b.s. i mean, you know this book (if real) would be a huge hit. who doesn't want to read about michael? with that in mind, you'd think publishing companies would try to milk michael's money train for all its worth. meaning, press tours, talks shows, media news about it. the fact the book is going to be published next week and this small article is the first we hear about it kind of tells me it's false. but i could be putting my foot in my mouth.

Let's wait and see if there's more news about this book..I hope not, cause it would be a mess
  • From the full article: <!-- m -->http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/06/18/ex ... -on-monday<!-- m -->

ok is this the guy who was with debbie on the street when someoneTMZ?) did the one enterview?
    Debbie and Marc are good friends, apparently. There's Marc in the background of this picture:
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/debbie-ro ... mausoleum/<!-- m -->.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I don't know why but I doubt that Katherine would publish a book about her son. It's just a feeling.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Not sure if I believe this but I will wait and see.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    It is due to go on sale this Monday. I will be buying it.
  • I don't believe this would come from Katherine. She doesn't have that much time on her hands, with all those grandchildren there. Plus, I don't think that she would publish a book about Michael. We already know so much about him and she has been very quiet when it comes to interviews and the media trying to talk to her. This is just my two cents. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    but she is his mother.she surely knows the man we thought we knew.piece by piece .wouldn't you think katherine might get the honor delivering something substantial in all of this . anyway surely there will be a reaction soon to confirm or deny.just me going lulu again i guess. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    When Jackson Family does tributes, it doesn't mean necessarily that MJ is gone; rather it means he's not planning a comeback.
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    When Jackson Family does tributes, it doesn't mean necessarily that MJ is gone; rather it means he's not planning a comeback.
    i really hope thats the case and MJ will be happy somwhere.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I don't believe this would come from Katherine. She doesn't have that much time on her hands, with all those grandchildren there. Plus, I don't think that she would publish a book about Michael. We already know so much about him and she has been very quiet when it comes to interviews and the media trying to talk to her. This is just my two cents. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I'd think so, too. LOL. The children are putting private videos up in the internet because their granny is too busy writing a book?
    i don't know . i have sneaking suspicion that mother kate had a whole lot more to do with her children ending up in this business than people realize. just me thinkin' out loud.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I retract my statement. I'll buy it when the price goes down. I don't have another $59.00 for a book at present. I've got to save for my pilgrimage.
    by the way did any of you go to that website and watch the video? any forehand knowledge of what was going on there?