Animal Planet

MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
edited January 1970 in News
I don't know if someone already posted about this, but there is going to be a special on Animal Planet this Wednesday. Michael Jackson and Bubbles.

Looking forward to seeing it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• I don't know if someone already posted about this, but there is going to be a special on Animal Planet this Wednesday. Michael Jackson and Bubbles.

Looking forward to seeing it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thanks I did not know that. I can't wait! My kids will be so excited to hear this! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yes, thanks for posting! We have been discussing it here:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=11051<!-- l -->

Should be great!
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Yes, thanks for posting! We have been discussing it here:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=11051<!-- l -->

Should be great!

Here they say wednesday..on the other topic they say tuesday?
    And there is nothing to find about it in my gide(hope that is the correct word,i am from the Netherlands..So sorry for my English)
    Would like to see it..but witch day..and why is it not listed in my gide..last moment decision??
    Greetings Mattie
  • Animal Planet To Air ‘Michael Jackson and Bubbles: The Untold Story

“Michael Jackson and Bubbles: The Untold Story” is set to air on Animal Planet next week. The documentary
    details the relationship between the King of Pop and his beloved chimp through first-hand accounts from those who were close to the pair including Michael Jackson’s sister, La Toya.

The psychology behind Jackson’s devotion to Bubbles and other animals he surrounded himself with during his tumultuous life will also be addressed. Additionally, the show reveals what happened to Bubbles The Chimp when Jackson could no longer care for him and where the famous primate is today.

“Michael Jackson and Bubbles: The Untold Story” premiers Tuesday, June 22 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Animal Planet.