Katherine & MJ's Kids -- Pilgrimage on Anniversary

edited January 1970 in News
Katherine & MJ's Kids -- Pilgrimage on Anniversary
Originally posted 53 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Katherine Jackson and Michael Jackson's three kids will not be in L.A. to commemorate the one-year anniversary of MJ's death.

0618-katherine-jackson-kids-calendar-ex-credit.jpg

Sources connected with the family tell TMZ the gang will be at Michael's birthplace -- Gary, Indiana -- where they will observe the day.

We're told Katherine is set on Gary because she feels it is a "family point of connection" -- and it's just too crazy in L.A.

Our sources say Katherine, Prince, Paris, and Blanket will keep things private with relatives and friends in Gary.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/18/katherine ... s-blanket/<!-- m -->

Comments

• There goes the Forest Lawn gathering on June 25th... Another cancellation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Good I'm glad Ms. Katherine and the kids will be in Gary with family. Hopefully they see their daddy. If I were her I would do the same thing because you know the paparazzi will be stalking the encino compund that day. If I were her I would say I'm going to Gary as a distraction but I would actually go somewhere else like the south where I believe the Jacksons have family. I would go somewhere noone expects. It's kinda funny they use the word pilgrimage like it's such an important journey they are taking. They make sure to get this story out a week in advance so it will explain why they're not at Forest Lawn that day.
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Yeah - a "family point of connection". Of course it goes without saying, they are going to see their daddy. It's obvious. I bet my house on the fact that not one single member of the Jackson family will be at FL on 25th June.
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    Shall I be happy? Is it good news? AREN`T THEY GOING TO FL???? ahhhhhhhhh this would be fantastic..even though I still have no evidence that he´s alive, but I feel it, I feel it deep down in my heart that he had to fake his death to escape all the problem which were caused by so many dangerous people during the last 20 years.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    a pilgrimage? hm.

does anyone else think paris looks exactly like katherine?
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    When I saw the title I almost had a heart attack because I thought they were going to Forrest Lawn! I'm glad they go to Gary... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Maybe Michael has been in Gary this whole time with relatives,no make up,no wigs just as himself where no one would know except for family as he would blend in well with them and has been quietly watching this whole time.After all no one said the BAM would be in Cali or even in the U.S. for that matter so what better place to hide then your own home town.Didn't Katherine and Joe go to Gary recently???Maybe to finalze things with Michael.Just a thought
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    What more evidence do we need that Michael is not buried there ????? I knew it too. I'm actually wrapped that they won't be at Forest Lawn. Why would they go now. They haven't been there at all in this whole last year???
    It's definitely added to the mystery of where MJ was supposedly buried...I told you about my vision. MJ was telling me to look at a plaque to see where he is..It is white and in the ground. Can anyone help me with that.....

Also, notice the calender marked with a red circle.......is this similar to the calender on the wall in the courtroom. ?? Next to the yellow cab and yellow sunflower ??? It's all for love xoxoxo
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Agree, this just proves that Michael is not buried at FL. Well, he's not buried at all. Period.
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    a pilgrimage? hm.

paris looks like her mom
    When I saw the title I almost had a heart attack because I thought they were going to Forrest Lawn! I'm glad they go to Gary... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Im sorry but Gary is just as bad as LA, except there's no papz but high crime rate. Maybe Michael would meet up with them in Gary, while hell is this the case i better get my ass a car and drive up there. I live in Chicago, so won't be a long drive for me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    As if we needed more proof that Michael isn't buried there.
  • So, I guess if Katherine isn't going to be at FL then neither is LMP or the others that we were told would be there? I knew it would be canceled too. It's been the MO for the past year - get the hype going but cancel at the last minute. I'm sorry for anyone who was hoping to see the family at FL that day. Maybe they should reroute to Gary <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    GREAT THE LOCATION OF BAM? COULD THIS BE? HAHA WELL AFTER ALL GARY, INDIANA IS THE MAN'S BIRTHPLACE AND ALSO THE PLACE OF HIS REBIRTH? MMM...........MIKE! YES, IN L.A. THINGS WILL GET CRAZY ESPECIALLY IF MJ APPEARANCE HAHA <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    a pilgrimage? hm.

YES MJFANSINCE4 SHE DOES <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ALL 3 ARE JACKSONS U SEE JACKSON IN ALL OF THEM. BLANKET IS SO CUTE
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It is not buried or in Florida or Los Angeles or elsewhere ... Randy and I guess not attend the cemetery by "doctor's suggestion" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    What more evidence do we need that Michael is not buried there ????? I knew it too. I'm actually wrapped that they won't be at Forest Lawn. Why would they go now. They haven't been there at all in this whole last year???
    It's definitely added to the mystery of where MJ was supposedly buried...I told you about my vision. MJ was telling me to look at a plaque to see where he is..It is white and in the ground. Can anyone help me with that.....

Also, notice the calender marked with a red circle.......is this similar to the calender on the wall in the courtroom. ?? Next to the yellow cab and yellow sunflower ??? It's all for love xoxoxo

yes the calendar stands out! Maybe it's telling us to look out for something big n important happening on the 1st year 'death' anniversary.

2good2btrue, how did you get that vision? After all the evidence, do u still think he's dead?
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Think the bam will be in Gary ? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Gary? You really think so
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    People are forgetting Katherine is Jehovah Witness and it was highly unlikely she would have gone to FL on the anniversary anyway.

MJs siblings are not all JW and LMP is not either, so still a chance they will go FL.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Katherine and Paris both wear glasses <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> ... Yes I know...*sigh*...desperatly trying to find clues <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    This I am soooooooooo glad to hear. Forest Lawn and all those people is not a good place for Katherine to be. She is elderly and that would have been too much. So happy for this news. Another indication if you ask me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    This I am soooooooooo glad to hear. Forest Lawn and all those people is not a good place for Katherine to be. She is elderly and that would have been too much. So happy for this news. Another indication if you ask me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

She is a Jehovah Witness... she would never have gone in the first place.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    wonder if it's only for the one day or what . because father's day is tomarrow.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

this makes me think of the baby section of our local cemetary. it only allows flat stones. connection to marlons twin maybe?