I'm feeling lost and desperate....

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Michael, can I come visit you at Neverland <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
[youtube:uj08hkd5]

Is it scary for ya babe? Is it scary for you-hoo! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Comments

• agathiagathi Posts: 156
    i think i want to die to meet him <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

i feel lost cause there are so many things that are arranged for his anniversary its difficult to believe they are all in the plan.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    [youtube:nv7lga43]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    The statement given by Tohme Tohme that Jermaine is the only spokesperson for the family is creepy. That must've been decided in advance because to ur knowledge Michael had just died. When was there time to discuss who would be the "spokes person". And furthermore, why Tohme front and center to make that announcement? The other thing that stands out with that announcement is that it appeared to have been pre staged, as if Tohme was introducing the presenter who would be handing out an award at some kind of ceremony. when he finished I was kinda expecting some applause. Who were those people in the "audience"? Certainly not reporters. When have they ever sat quiet and not uttered a sound? That was absolutely ludicrius <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> And does Jermaine need some glasses? He seemed to be reading from a script and was kinda messing up his lines. I hate being cynical, but do they think people are that stupid. There has NEVER been an announcement like that of a death of anybody. The spokesperson is always a doctor or a staff person in charge of the facility that brings this news to the public.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Don't loose faith Michael is alive and is coming back soon. Be patient and you will not be disappointed.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    ...and to my knowledge, the announcement is usually made outside <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> not in an auditorium.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    @Souza

That video you posted crack'd me up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    @Souza

That video you posted crack'd me up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Here's the rest <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> :

[youtube:1i3usyq1]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    @ Souza

I think I'm over that already <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ..I'm so sure he's alive ^^..I don't get how there're people with so many doubts..I mean yes of course we must keep mind opened and think about both possibilities but we could indeed see all this time that there are a lot more proofs supporting the hoax theory rather than murder. The truth prevails, and sooner or later the world will know it and will become aware of many things

@ others

COME ON PEOPLE DON'T GIVE UP!! If you don't see him it does't mean he's dead! You didn't see him when he was "alive" anyways! In desperate moments to awake the world and when you feel you are in danger people need to resort to drastic options things.. TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIM!
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    what i murray is Michael????

that would had been awesome <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    but i beleive Akon who said that if Mike is alive he is an island. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> yeah baby drinking mojitos <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->