One Minute Moonwalk on June 25th..

awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
edited January 1970 in News
Just seen this on the News of the World Website, they are trying to get MJ fans to, instead of a minute silence, have a one minute Moonwalk in his memory at : 9.30PM (GMT). as we all feel that michael is alive, will anyone still do this?

I think i will do it just out of respect for Michael and how he brought his talent to us and shared it with the whole world.... maybe like a Thank-You

heres the article link :

<!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz ... death.html<!-- m -->

and also the Facebook Page:

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/minutesmoonwalk?v=wall<!-- m -->

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Yes.. it sticks in my throat how News of The World love Michael all of a sudden... how different it was just over 12 months ago when he was a laughing figure for the tabloids.

Now they love him and want to respect his legacy. Pff... i have a memory and i remember what they did to him.,

Interestingly NOTW are doing a tribute magazine tomorrow with unseen photos of MJ which they have obtained from Katherine and LaToyah is giving an interview.

I find it strange how the Jacksons seem to be embracing NOTW. Last week it was Joe giving the interview. Now its KAtherine and Latoyah.

i mean.. what is that about>??

As much as it will claw in my throat, i am buying it just for that magazine.
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    because Kat and Joe is givng them what they want! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    ...because they are unscrupulous and feel they can make some extra bucks off of emotional MJ fans around this time. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    I know I'm gonna do it because i can Moonwalk <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Awww Michael my Moonwalk is gonna show how much i love you and how i have loved you these years i have been alive <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!
    OMG my toes are gonna be red lols but Michael is worth it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I just bought a sparkly glove to guys I'm set <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • tabloid garbage.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    They're bunch of hypocrites; either they should just leave him alone or stop mocking the fans.