Katherine To Release Book A Year After MJ's Death

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in News

Comments

• mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Somehow I don't believe it.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I don't know why I can't post what's on the page. An error page pops up when trying to submit. Anyways, scroll down till you get to

To help her face up to Friday’s anniversary, Katherine has put together a collection of Jackson family photographs, in Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives

<!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z0rMyEqsmG<!-- m -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    From Mirror.co.uk News

By Dennis Ellam 20/06/2010

In the turmoil after his death, it seemed the Jackson family was being torn apart by bitter accusations.

Only recently Katherine's husband Joe - accused of being a brutal father - claimed that she was to blame for Michael's death, because she refused to tell him to change his lifestyle. Michael would have listened to her if she had intervened, Joe complained, because he was a mummy's boy. Katherine always kept her own counsel, but she has compiled a book of family pictures and anecdotes that, she says, will tell the truth about Michael and, hopefully, silence the malicious gossip.

As part of her research, she returned to their hometown of Gary, Indiana, to the house where the children grew up, on a road now called Jackson Street.

She says: "It was such an emotional visit. I saw fans taking pictures in front of the house - I know Michael would have been happy to see them."

The tears well up, as she recalls days long gone and the way fame and success tormented her son in his later years.

"Michael was so misunderstood," she says. "I treasure my memories of him and wanted to share them with his fans in my book. I remember when he brought gifts for me - a watch, a necklace and a ring. I'll never forget how he smiled when I opened each one. He was so generous. I want the world to know that real Michael Jackson - a loving person.

"Many doubt that, because of the child molestation accusation falsely laid on him, but in truth it was just greedy people after money. The first child, Jordan Chandler, whose father accused Michael, ended up saying he regretted not getting a chance to say sorry to Michael. Then the father committed suicide - I think his conscience was bothering him."

One year on, with Michael's doctor Conrad Murray facing charges of involuntary manslaughter, Katherine also says she has never accepted that her son died of natural causes. "He was too young for that. I heard from people that he was taking prescription drugs but I never saw my son in any way drugged... he was always himself. If I could see him again, I would want to know one thing, 'Who did this to you?'" She recalls the last big family gathering - three weeks before Michael's death - at a dinner to celebrate Katherine and Joe's 60th wedding anniversary, in his favourite Indian restaurant Chakra, in Beverly Hills. It was, she says, the happiest occasion you could imagine.

Now, they are preparing to gather again - this time sombrely at Michael's grave, in Forest Lawn Cemetery, Los Angeles, for his own poignant anniversary. It has been, Katherine says, a year of such sorrow, demanding extraordinary strength from the family.

Only last week there was yet another crisis, when Michael's younger brother Randy was rushed to hospital with a suspected heart attack, from which he is currently recovering.

As Katherine says: "I hope that the next year will be better for us all. Michael's death brought us closer and I want us to be even closer still. I know Michael would have wanted that, too."

Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives, containing unseen photos of Michael, can be ordered now from Jacksonsecretvault.com. Sunday Mirror readers can claim a 35% discount before June 30 by quoting the code MJMirror. Proceeds to be split between Katherine, Michael's children and the Voices Against Brain Cancer charity.
  • new tiuxnew tiux Posts: 104
    Never can say goodbye... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> me neither <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> why is she doing this, if Michael is alive....arrhhhhh I don't know anymore..what to belive..
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Yep. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Oh God, contradictions ... I'm scared again! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • HoaxornotHoaxornot Posts: 100
    Here is the latest video of Katherine
    I heard she was going to be indiana on the 25th.. I will ask my friend if she will be at the Hilton for the 26th

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZHwEYgd ... r_embedded<!-- m -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    the katherine jackson archives:
    as in the notation beside micheals name on the participants list for the memorial movie?

or is it just be me being all crazy again? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Where is this book being sold?
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    Where is this book being sold?
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11316<!-- l -->

Secretvault website
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    speaking of books what happened with the body guards and there book. i know the were going to wait ian whatever his name is but we should have heard something else about it.has anyone?