La Toya speaks to News of the World/ A big Clue!!!

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in News
'Michael was too good for this world'

IN a hotel suite in Las Vegas, La Toya Jackson is talking about her brother Michael.

"He's still here," she insists. "He's still with me and he's just waiting to let the world know. I have to believe he's here because that's what keeps me safe. I have to believe he's still here for the sake of his little children."

It sounds a bizarre thing to say, but then it's a mark of the very special bond between La Toya and her brother. Born just two years apart, the pair were inseparable as children. "My mother used to say how we looked identical," she laughs....

He's just waiting to let the world know!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> WoW!!! Thank you La Toya <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/849990/Michael-Jackson-was-too-good-for-this-world-says-sister-La-Toya.html

Comments

• teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    They did not look identical & still don't, wth? LOL. If anyone looks that much like him, it's Janet. La Toya always did want to be like him, she even said it in that one video when they are by the fountain, she said "I want to be like you". & she got surgeries after he did. I'm not bashing her, just saying they do not look alike to me. Well, maybe a tiny bit post surgery but not identical. Anyways, he's still here? Hmmm. Thanks Toya <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11218<!-- l -->
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    They did not look identical & still don't, wth? LOL. If anyone looks that much like him, it's Janet. La Toya always did want to be like him, she even said it in that one video when they are by the fountain, she said "I want to be like you". & she got surgeries after he did. I'm not bashing her, just saying they do not look alike to me. Well, maybe a tiny bit post surgery but not identical. Anyways, he's still here? Hmmm. Thanks Toya <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I agree. Him and Jim looks more alike.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Double post: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11218<!-- l -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.