will you still be there?

suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
with all of the various ideas that are out there as to why micheal has done this(if that is indeed the case) there is something i have begun to wonder.if and when it finally happens.what if it turns out to not be the cause or reaon that you thought? will you still be there for micheal? have you thought about this?

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    ALWAYS!

If he did this it had to be for an extremely important reason.. Who are we to judge him? He's in his right to do whatever he wants and whatever makes him feel good.
    We will always be here for him, he learned us a lesson and opened our eyes..he showed us everything we had to know before his "death" but some people couldn't see..

LOVE MICHAEL! I will always support you!
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    I think it's more than one reason.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    I think it's more than one reason.
    maybe but if it's not (for the lack of a better way to put it ) your perseaved reason.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Yes, I will. But still secretly hoping I get to see the media get a great ass kicking.
  • I'm staying PUT. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Regardless of whatever the motivation or the motivations of Mike, I'll always be beside you and with much love for him, as always! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> But I'm still very worried and sad because I'm not sure if he is alive, <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> but I'm trying to believe! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228
    ill always be there. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • claz123153claz123153 Posts: 30
    I'll be there always <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Absolutely nothing will ever make me turn my back on Michael. Whatever he reasons may have been I will always be there for him.
  • valerie68valerie68 Posts: 19
    Of coursee, bc I always loved him as an artist. The way he sings, his voice, his dancing/perfoming, his music.
    And that wouldnt change. For whatever reason he did it is his personal decision. We havent been in his shoes and we dont know what we would have done.
  • I dont care for whatever reason he did this....i will be there NO MATTER WHAT. I love Michael Jackson unconditionally and faithfully till the real death we do part. LOL. Michael will never do wrong in my eyes. He is a good man. Long Live Michael Jackson. But please come home soon! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    always pains
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Whatever his reason or reasons are will not change my love for him. I will be there, always.
  • traceys_hometraceys_home Posts: 102
    Yes, I will. But still secretly hoping I get to see the media get a great ass kicking.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Agree!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i wanted to bring this back up since we seem to be in a critical time.
  • [youtube:1zeumtw6]

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    L.O.V.E.
  • What ever reason he did this is his business. He was always so kind and helpful to anyone that he came in contact with.
    There were times that all I could think about was how bad he just needed a true friend that would be there for HIM and not what he could give them.
    It’s all about LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE