Puff Daddy Believe

MademoiselleMademoiselle Posts: 30
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Puff Daddy Believe

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.diddyblog.com/<!-- m -->

Comments

• samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    this doesnt have anything to do with michael....next <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Samsuperb is it your assigned role here to dismiss other peoples' posts as irrelevant? Just asking 'cause you seem to do that quite a bit <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    ...well, love is important...
    (Did anyone notice that some of the soccer players at the world chamionship in South Africa do that heart sign after they placed the ball in the goal?!!!)
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    HE'S ALIVE SHAMONE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> COME ON ALL OF A SUDDEN BELIEVE IS THE NEW THING. ORIANTHI BELIEVE, SONY MAKE BELIEVE, SHAKIRA WAKKA WAKKA TALKS ABOUT BELIEVING, BELIEVE BELIEVE HE THE MAN IS ALIVE!
  • HE'S ALIVE SHAMONE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> COME ON ALL OF A SUDDEN BELIEVE IS THE NEW THING. ORIANTHI BELIEVE, SONY MAKE BELIEVE, SHAKIRA WAKKA WAKKA TALKS ABOUT BELIEVING, BELIEVE BELIEVE HE THE MAN IS ALIVE!

Yep it's all over the place; Criss Angel BELIEVE too!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Diddy's tweets are very interesting too. I've been following him and today he made these tweets:

iamdiddy

dream, believe, do, REPEAT ! <!-- m -->http://www.diddyblog.com<!-- m --> ! Rt rt rt we live people!!!!!

I'm in a great miod today people!!!! I'm alive! about 10 hours ago via UberTwitter

At quincy jones crib! I still got work to do. He's my hero! http://tweetphoto.com/28255790 !!!

And he wrote this:

This is it!!! 11:49 PM Jun 17th via UberTwitter
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Samsuperb is it your assigned role here to dismiss other peoples' posts as irrelevant? Just asking 'cause you seem to do that quite a bit <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • this doesnt have anything to do with michael....next <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Love has everything to do with Michael....you have to appriciate that message...who ever it comes from...P. Diddy sharing some love, take it!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    Samsuperb is it your assigned role here to dismiss other peoples' posts as irrelevant? Just asking 'cause you seem to do that quite a bit <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Check out this article about Diddy! He is starting "The Love Movement"!!!!!!!! Michaels message is getting through...this is awesome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.theboombox.com/2010/06/21/di ... w-website/<!-- m -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    He's spreading the LOVE !
    Notice, he says "no more(and then makes a pyramid sign) and says throw the love"
    Good for him..
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Look the words....This is it, believe, bam, alive, LOVE !!! Every time I see these words anywhere and I mean anywhere even if it's not MJ related I get can't help but feel happy and excited. Diddy wot up you're alive of course you are. Mike very alive too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Cool website. Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure if this is an "odd thing" related to MJ but you never know who knows what when it comes to this.
    I think this is showing us that Michael's "message" is now starting to be revealed by other "stars." People are too quick to dismiss these things, but to me it shows that the word is starting to spread. "The Love Movement" and the other twitpic of Diddy sitting in Quincy Jones office with "Michael Jackson's Thriller" on the wall behind him and the "i'm alive" tweet! Come on people! how can you say that it isn't a definite "clue", or connection to Michael? Piece by piece, by piece Mj is revealed!!!
    Am I the only one who sees this as "good news?" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I think this is showing us that Michael's "message" is now starting to be revealed by other "stars." People are too quick to dismiss these things, but to me it shows that the word is starting to spread. "The Love Movement" and the other twitpic of Diddy sitting in Quincy Jones office with "Michael Jackson's Thriller" on the wall behind him and the "i'm alive" tweet! Come on people! how can you say that it isn't a definite "clue", or connection to Michael? Piece by piece, by piece Mj is revealed!!!

No....same here:)

Thanks again Kirsche!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

Thanks again Kirsche!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You're welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • from P.diddy's twitter:

Believe!!!!!! #LTTP !!!! Rt
    about 1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/search?q=%23LTTP<!-- m -->
  • P Diddy's favorie candy bar:

tumblr_kv0rstd3Q61qzasqko1_500.jpg