Dr. Murray's Barbershop Confession: I Didn't Kill MJ

edited January 1970 in News
Dr. Murray's Barbershop Confession: I Didn't Kill MJ
Originally posted 9 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

People seem to spill their guts in the barbershop -- and Dr. Conrad Murray is no exception ... 'cause the dude in charge of the Doc's 'do claims even with shears to his head -- Murray's always proclaimed he didn't kill Michael Jackson!

062110-dr-murray-video-credit.jpg
<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... 6d20562acd<!-- m -->

The barbers at Nextcuts in Los Angeles -- who have done Murray's hair for years -- told us the Doc has explained to them that he would never have killed Michael ... because they were friends.

Check out the video -- you trust the barber?

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/22/doctor-co ... de-theory/<!-- m -->

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Ofc he didn't kill him because he's alive

EDIT:

WTF the barber saying Michael suicided by injecting himself propofol. Geez! Ignorant

• Okay, so this barber show is in West L.A.
    Interviewer: So you're Conrad Murray's hair stylist?
    Barber: Yeah.
    Interviewer: Nice! Does he come in here often?
    Barber: Yeah I have been doing his hair now for almost two years.

For almost two years..? So what about the reports that Conny came to LA 6 weeks before Mike "died"? He sure spent a lot of money traveling to his hair stylist back and forth the past two years, no wonder Conny is in debt <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • blue moonblue moon Posts: 65
    At first, posing for some sunflowers

Murray ;"don't dare to shave me for real"

barber2.jpg

barber3.jpg
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

Okay, so this barber show is in West L.A.

For almost two years..? So what about the reports that Conny came to LA 6 weeks before Mike "died"? He sure spent a lot of money traveling to his hair stylist back and forth the past two years, no wonder Conny is in debt <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i noticed that too. it's like a 4-5 hour drive from vegas to la. that's not taking into consideration the horrible amount of traffic you can hit. that's an awful lot of trouble to go through to get a haircut that doesn't even look like you got one...
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I did notice the barbers shirt has a symbol on it......I tried to connect the dots with this..

And this is what I found.....his shirt has LA 32 symbol on it.

I already mentioned how this reminded me of the famous pictures of Elvis Presley joining the Army...when he has his hair clipped off. He was actually assigned to the 32nd Armour Battalion.... When you google LA 32, it shows you an area the was bomded during the war in LA..
    Redesignated 7 July 1947 as Company D, 32d Tank Battalion. Activated 15 July 1947 at Ft. Knox, Kentucky, as an element of the 3d Armored Division. Redesignated 30 July 1948 as Company D, 32d Medium Tank Battalion. Redesignated 15 March 1955 as Company D, 32d Tank Battalion.

<!-- m -->http://www.3ad.org/32ar/32ar_1/1_32_ar_home.htm<!-- m -->

Maybe this is just a coincidence, but with all the Elvis Presley clues, I thought it might be relevant.............tell me what you think.
    @2good2btrue

I can't see the "LA 32" on his t-shirt <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

orphea010j11murraynpg09.jpg

orphea010j11murraynpg16.jpg
    It's in the interview with the Barber after the haircut...
    It's in the interview with the Barber after the haircut...

Oh I thought you meant on Murray's T-shirt since you didn't specify it at the beginning <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    It was obvious that those pictures were posed and I kinda figured the next posting would be the conversation. Murray has told so many lies, nothing he says in my mind is truthful. If he is a part of the hoax, he certainly don't know how to play the game. He keeps changing his lines.
  • It was obvious that those pictures were posed and I kinda figured the next posting would be the conversation. Murray has told so many lies, nothing he says in my mind is truthful. If he is a part of the hoax, he certainly don't know how to play the game. He keeps changing his lines.

Hold a second please... Do we KNOW if Murray told lies? No we don't. Until this very day the only times we heard Murray speak was on that famous youtube, and on the video TMZ posted last week where he wishes Randy to get well. You are basing your opinion on what you've been fed by the media. Now who was the person who warned you about that again..?
  • I'm just wondering about the barber and the different shirts he's wearing. In the picture with Dr Murray he's wearing one shirt but 2good2betrue posted a picture where he's wearing a different shirt. So, he's changing shirts or did the paps go back another day for another story? Just curious where the second picture came from.

And I highly doubt that Dr Murray would travel from Las Vegas or Houston just for a haircut and it seems like he's spending a lot of time in LA when he's supposedly practicing medicine in another state. When does he have time to take care of patients if he's always traveling?
    And there's this............Nextcuts is on Facebook too. And one on his favourite entertainer is Michael Jackson.

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/people/Nextcuts ... 0318996689<!-- m -->
  • Am I the only one to notice it's a Yellow Brick building <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok, I go and get my Jacket back on ...
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    What do you know the place exists lol!!! MJ fav artist of this place hilarious. Mike! Of course Murray didn't kill Mike and it's all in da behavior he wouldn't be walking around West L.A. He killed no one, Mike still with us. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Mike u probably own this barber shop you hilarious. whoot!! whoot!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Murray has sections for photos, videos, people who defend him and all courtesy of TMZ, and some people still do not see this. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    hahaha! michael u silly ass <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Did anyone notice on the end of that TMZ story ... CHECK OUT THE VIDEO -- YOU TRUST THE BARBER?? What is that about....Picture looks like its outta a film to me, barber looks a bit like chris rock in the small picture on the video...
    HAHAHA PLZ! I KNOW DUDE LOOKS A BIT LIKE CHRIS ROCK. PLUS, IF THE BARBER SHOP OWNER LIKES MJ DO YOU THINK HE'S GONNA BE CUTTING HIS HAIR HE'S GONNA BE LIKE HECK NO GET OUT OF MY SHOP! MIKE REALLY JOKER PRANKSTER YOU DA MAN! NOW, BARBER SHOP OWNER TOO? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Okay, so this barber show is in West L.A.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

We're having new actors everyday and Dr Murray's Barbershop Confession sounds like a movie name to me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    @MO YOUR AVATAR SO SIMILAR IN A WAY SUMMER SOLSTICE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    stonehenge_solstice_02.jpg

MORE PICS FROM SOLSTICE IN STONEHENGE

<!-- m -->http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0 ... 93,00.html<!-- m -->
  • @MO YOUR AVATAR SO SIMILAR IN A WAY SUMMER SOLSTICE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

My avatar actually is a composition of MJ's army from TII and a still of MJ from TDCAU, saluting. I thought it was time to show the leader leading his army...
    WHOA I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT THEY HAD STONE "M' WAS CREATED FOR THE TII. WOW, HAHA MIKE CHANGED ME I CANNOT BELIEVE IT I'M LOOKING INTO THINGS I NEVER NOTICED BEFORE OMG! MIKE I WAS NEVER THE SAME AFTER JUNE 25TH NONE OF US ARE NOW U CAN FORM A PI COMPANY ALL OF US <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> THANKS MO FOR EXPLAINING. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • @2good2btrue

I can't see the "LA 32" on his t-shirt <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

orphea010j11murraynpg09.jpg

orphea010j11murraynpg16.jpg

The image/symbol is on the Barbers shirt, not Conrads see below opps, sorry I mean above as the post will be above mine <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> details relating to elvis and army <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • laura58laura58 Posts: 48
    Every time this guy opens his mouth I can smell some thing and it's not rose's it's bull---- you can fill in the blanks