EXCLUSIVE: ACCESS TO THE MAUSOLEUM!! / WILL

HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
edited June 2010 in News
EXCLUSIVE: Confirmed: Michael Jackson Fans Will Have Access To The Mausoleum
Posted on Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:06AM

Fans will get the chance to get up close to the King of Pop in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Michael Jackson's final resting place, the Holly Terrace at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, in Glendale, California, will be opened to the public for the very first time on Friday, June 25, to mark the first anniversary of the star's tragic death.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Michael Jackson's Will Fake, Says His Former Advisor
<!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... er-advisor<!-- m -->

Under the arrangement to be announced Wednesday, fans of Jackson will be allowed to pay their respects at the Great Mausoleum, where Jackson's body was interred in an elaborate marble sarcophagus last September.

It is a major milestone, because normally non-family members can't access the mausoleum where Jackson and a few other celebrities are buried, including Gone with the Wind star Clark Gable.

PHOTOS: Inside Michael Jackson's Home
<!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/15318<!-- m -->

It promises to deliver a new element to the emotion packed one-year anniversary of his passing, with fans expected to make pilgrimages from all around the world.

Various groups, like the Justice4MJ fan group consisting of thousands of members, have announced their plans to gather at Forest Lawn for the anniversary.

Paris Turns Her Room Into A Shrine To "Daddy" Michael, Says Katherine Jackson
<!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... ne-jackson<!-- m -->

"There will be a stage set up and the cemetery will be open from dawn to dusk -- seven to seven," a source told RadarOnline.com.

"The Jacksons may make an appearance and there may be a ceremony, although this may be more fan generated.

"We know someone had talked about releasing balloons, rather than anything official.

"But the big news for fans is that Holly Terrace will be open for them to pay their respects to Michael."

PHOTOS: Joe Jackson With His Grandchildren In Vegas
<!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image ... ay-weekend<!-- m -->

Forest Lawn has been working closely with the Jackson family to coordinate the commemoration.

However, the city of Los Angeles has announced it has no plans for now to issue special permits for the event, which means streets would not be closed and street vendors would not be allowed to sell memorabilia.

Jackson died June 25 after suffering cardiac arrest at his rented mansion.

<!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... -mausoleum<!-- m -->

Comments

• chappiechappie Posts: 529
    "There will be a stage set up and the cemetery will be open from dawn to dusk -- seven to seven," a source told RadarOnline.com.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Are we getting a movie or concert?

Chappie
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    So what's the truth! TMZ said the opposite some hours ago..
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484

Chappie

no doubts it's a great show... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I can't wait for the next "report" on this grand event. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    It's getting better by the minute......and next it will be averted to>>>>>Disney World!!!!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    What the hell is going on?? TMZ just reported fans will be not allowed into the mausoleum, and now Radaronline reports the opposite...Who is telling the truth????

• Keep on dreaming... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    OMG - Im going to be there. Im flying tomorrow from London. This is unbelievable.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

Chappie

SEVEN TO SEVEN??? 77... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • So what's the truth! TMZ said the opposite some hours ago..

Or you could look at it another way <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> the lie becomes the truth!!

TMZ - no balloons

TMZ - no dancing

do you see where Im going with this? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

The greatest show on earth? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> anyone
  • OMG - Im going to be there. Im flying tomorrow from London. This is unbelievable.

You are so lucky, its going to be crazy, take lots of photos.

Give him our LOVE <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    People will be allowed entrance to the cemetery, but I doubt they enter the mausoleum, not by publishing these things. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    When they have access to the mausoleum people will notice that there's no name on that grave..
  • 7 to 7...no way!! This is insane.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Wow Dancingthedream, we'll have to sit there from 7-7 just to see what happens. That might end up being a longggg day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wait....BOW said something about the BAM being at forest lawnnnn.....I know we don't believe her...but it could be.....
    Examiner reported this as well:

<!-- m -->http://www.examiner.com/x-52612-Jackson ... edly-apply<!-- m -->
  • Hello!

I finally decided to write, I am an MJ fan. who believe that he is alive.
    I have called FL and they say that no one will have access to the grave it is a private area and they will not change their policies for anyone.

I don't understand why Radar online would report something that is not true, for once in a lifetime, TMZ was telling the truth.
    they probably called . to find out. Just like i did.
    Hello!

I have called FL and they say that no one will have access to the grave it is a private area and they will not change their policies for anyone.

I don't understand why Radar online would report something that is not true, for once in a lifetime, TMZ was telling the truth.

Huh..I don't trust any of them (FL/Radar), I guess we should better just wait and see..
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    WHOOHOO MJMJMJ THANKS FOR CALLING FL SEE THIS IS GOING CRAZY ALIVE ALIVE!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> BOW AS I SEE IT HAS ONLY GAVE HINTS, BAM WOULDN'T BE AT FL I DON'T SENSE IT THAT WAY THE PPL THAT HAVE THEIR FAMILY INTERRED THERE WOULD SEE IT AS DISRESPECTFUL MIKE DON'T WANT THAT. I WONDER WHAT IF HE SENDS A VIDEO DATED 6/25/10 OR WHATEVER DATE HE CHOOSES HE'S LIKE THERE I'M ALIVE BAM! WILL BE BACK SOON BUT YES I'M ALIVE BELIEVE IT! LOOK! IMAGINE THE CHAOS AT THE BAM WOT? MIKE GONNA HAVE TO HAVE EMERGENCY PERSONNEL LIKE DR. MURRAY THERE THE EMOTION MIGHT BE TOO MUCH TO HANDLE FOR SOME PPL.
  • Hello!

Huh..I don't trust any of them (FL/Radar), I guess we should better just wait and see..

There will be no access to the Mausoleum,
    I have a friend who has her friend buried there.
    My friend lives in New jersey. She came to California recently, 2 months ago, not that long.
    she went to FL with her friend's son to visit His mom' s to pay his respect and she had to wait outside cause she is not family, and since she lives out of states and her friend's son didn't know that he needed to give permission to his mother's friend, he's known for over 25 yrs to visit his mother who was her friend, then she couldn't get in, the son went in and paid his respect, but she had to wait outside.
    he then went ON, and gave her a written permission to access the mausoleum,
    she was given a key to the gate, Now she has access to it,
    and she told me that she went just last weekend there again to bring some flowers to her friend's grave, and she saw mj's grave, and it ain't got no name on it and she is now starting to wonder what is going on with that.
  • We need play by play coverage of this! Anyone going can you access the forum on your phone and post a few lines??? Or call someone to post for you??? That would be so awesome. Better yet - link us to your twitter and you can post it there.
    It's going to be a great show!!!
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    This is not good at all. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> If fans enter there it is over for me - FINALLY!
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Fans will get the chance to get up close to the King of Pop in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That sentence actually sounds like they saying MJ will actually be there in person and fans will be able to get up close to see him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That sentence would actually be more appropriate if MJ announced a concert, they could use it as a caption <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • This is not good at all. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> If fans enter there it is over for me - FINALLY!

Don't worry sweetie!
    mj is not dead, he is alive.
    but i don't know if he wants to comeback after all he went through all these yrs.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    So many stories I don't know what to believe.