5 Brothers Enterprises-NEW VIDEO UPLOADED

KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
I thought I'd open an own topic for it because I think it's worth it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Pleeeeaase watch that video they've posted <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->
http://www.facebook.com/pages/5-Brother ... 3445214435<!-- m -->

It's a video( 5 alive) where it shows an retiring home or an hospital? The two nurses get an emergency alert and they entering the room with an older man on the bed , Not conscious they're show the monitor and it says no heartbeat ( reminds you of something? ) They cover up that man with a sheet and seconds later his feet start to tap and HE WAKES UP AGAIN singin "I'M ALIVE " <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And please watch their performance at about 1.40 ...which MJ-video are you reminded of? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Oh and did you notice their countdown on their page? Are they countdowning BAMsDay or his tribute?

EDIT!

I counted the days from their last countdown-post( Which was made on may 6th). I counted 47 days from may 6th and I get June 23rd... Is there anything announced?

Comments

• mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Does not work for me <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Okay, now I think it should work. Click again
  • 1VLOVE1VLOVE Posts: 91
    Didnt work for me either <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Didnt work for me either <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Did you copy it and pasted it? Then it doesn't work, you just have to click it right here
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Wow!!!
    Well they did remind me of the "Bad" video when they were dancing!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    The comments on the link also is all about the "Bam"

Thanks for sharing!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Yes..It did work now! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thanks
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Uh everytime i see that bastard's face it makes me wanna kick the sh*t out of him
    IGNORANT F*C****D!
    >> talking about that T.Sneddon video
  • starlight30starlight30 Posts: 193
    Quoting Usher OMGosh. Tku for posting this. I clicked on events it say Heal The World 7/7/10. Always 7's. The length of the video 3:30.....33. The highest level of the FM. Yeah. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> This certainly has been a Great Adventure which is also an amusement park in New Jersey. What a roller coaster ride. weeeeeee
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Hmmm another message ..."We will get together soon L.O.V.E" ... What do you guys think about this?? Ohhh I hope they don't miss with our heads.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I really hope this is true
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Do you mean this video? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=131280530239634&comments
  • lacta89lacta89 Posts: 88
    Hmmmmmm! I like it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Maybe that's exactly what happened to Michael!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And I think that at some point when they dance all together the old man sings, instead of ''I'm alive'', I'm a black man....Check it out because it's impossible for me to check i t out again!!
    Hmmmmmm! I like it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Maybe that's exactly what happened to Michael!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And I think that at some point when they dance all together the old man sings, instead of ''I'm alive'', I'm a black man....Check it out because it's impossible for me to check i t out again!!

Yes!!! he really sing" I'm an Man...I'm (didn't understand) I'm black and ( didn't understand) I'm a Maaaan"

And it freaks me out that this guy is bald, frail old man <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ( Just what the paramedics said MJ looked like)
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Umm, who runs this page? That was <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    For some reason it seems that vid is made to mock hoax believers. I mean, is that video for real??

Or else, that's an incredibly valuable clue. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • angelwingsangelwings Posts: 112
    Could that old guy be MJ in disguise?...looks like the same hands.
    What I found interesting is the post right below that one where they wrote:

Doo Doo is ok. L.O.V.E. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • angelwingsangelwings Posts: 112
    Could that old guy be MJ in disguise?...looks like the same hands.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oARx7PP ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

What I found interesting is the post right below that one where they wrote:

Doo Doo is ok. L.O.V.E. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->