FLASHMOB SMOOTH CRIMINAL MOSCOW

ProzzyProzzy Posts: 21
edited January 1970 in News
Hi, watch flashmob in Moscow on June/20, It's dedicated to all beLIEvers again, Michael Jackson is Alive!!! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

[youtube:ox29kp9c]

Comments

• LanaClaireLanaClaire Posts: 22
    Hi, watch flashmob in Moscow on June/20, It's dedicated to all beLIEvers again, Michael Jackson is Alive!!! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

[youtube:11vrwrf4]

We are going to make a flashmob here, in Omsk, on June 25 (TV will cover it! Nervous!) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I Personally dedicate it to all of you, guys! Although, among the dancers there are more unbelievers, than believers.... But the time will put it right <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Lana, good luck to U on 25th)))All will be great!
    We will do it again too. There will be many events on 25th. And media want to show it. I think for many ppl it'll be surprise))) its good, let all of the world see that HE is with us, that HE rocked our world. let they see him behind us..
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    This was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU made me cry tears of joy guys! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm so proud of you and I know the MICHAEL is also.
    MICHAEL made me BELIEVE in GOD and MIRACLES.
    LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Diana from Romania
    Lana, good luck to U on 25th)))All will be great!
    We will do it again too. There will be many events on 25th. And media want to show it. I think for many ppl it'll be surprise))) its good, let all of the world see that HE is with us, that HE rocked our world. let they see him behind us..

Thank you, Elena! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> He is truly with us - we will never let him part! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Good luck to you too! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    YOU made me cry tears of joy guys! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Diana from Romania

WE LOVE YOU MOOOREEEE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Diana from Romania
    Diana, and now im crying...thank u for your words!!Its best prise for us!hugs from Moscow to U, and all fans from Romania! We love U so much!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Great job guys. You make me proud to be a beLIEver.