Date Line Friday NBC

edited January 1970 in News
Katherine Jackson's Only Interview
Friday 9
Date Line NBC <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Comments

• samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    I don't see the preview on their webiste

Edit: <!-- m -->http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_ne ... -interview<!-- m -->
  • I don't see the preview on their webiste

Edit: <!-- m -->http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_ne ... -interview<!-- m -->
    the commercial just came on about 20 minutes ago...maybe it's not up yet?
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I was watching tv and the preview came on during a commerical break.
  • Boy, all three networks and CNN at the same time have something going on. Get your DVR ready!!! Hope someone gets them all.
  • lynnandsofeelynnandsofee Posts: 243
    Please tell me why she would do this, if he is not gone? I just can't believe that <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    i don't karen is in the hoax
  • SuzyQSuzyQ Posts: 12
    Please tell me why she would do this, if he is not gone? I just can't believe that <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I know how your probably feeling its upsetting seeing all of the interviews with the family speaking about his "death". Its gonna get really hard later this week watching t.v. and such seeing all the tributes ect. but we all have eachother. Remember TS' posts when you feel a little down, and remember these things have to happen for a reason, for the public. But I know how you feel, its hard to grasp his mother speaking about him being dead if hes not. Lets hope...
  • i don't karen is in the hoax

karen? Am I missin something?
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    We are gonna see the he's gone thing and it's gonna be sad, but wouldn't be suspicious if no one remembered Mike. So, tributes, TV specials are normal no reason to get down.