LaToya with Bubbles..........................

HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
edited January 1970 in News
This is so emotive ........

[youtube:2swaczli]

Comments

• Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    OMG when I saw that I almost cried for her <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    It seemed like a very emotional time for her because she hasn't seen him in like FOREVER <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I am really glad she got to see him and I wish Michael could have before all this started <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> But on the bright side Bubbles is so big now <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> He's grown soo much hmm I wonder if Michael plans on seeing him when he comes back <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    P.S Mark Lester sure didn't forget to say Michael S irreplaceable,He IS the best or somethin in that nature. Yes he sure IS <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I cried like a baby...Mostly for the life Bubbles is living now. He was upset with her you could tell. I love MJ for many things, owning a chimp is not one of them...leave them where they belong...in the wild with their families and ones who love them and know them best...other chimps....
  • She sure was emotional. I don't think she's been that emotional over Michael's "death" has she? It was really sad to watch and I think Bubbles did remember her.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    She sure was emotional. I don't think she's been that emotional over Michael's "death" has she? It was really sad to watch and I think Bubbles did remember her.

When I was watching the video I was thinking exactly about that..I just couldn't explain myself how she cried over that but not her bro's death. This HAS to be a hoax
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I can't believe how big bubbles is now.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    This was so sad, I cried for the first time in a year. You could tell her recognized her, especially when she went to go talk to him alone. Right when she said "Bubbles" he turned around & held onto the gate & listened to her. Afterwards he looked so sad & just walked away. It was sad & when she broke down I got the feeling she was crying because she knew how much he meant to MJ & how special it would've been for MJ to see him. Plus, when he lived in the Encino home with MJ Latoya lived there too so she bonded with Bubbles as well. It was sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I'm a huge animal lover as well & I have tons of empathy for other people, so when she cried I cried too. There were some things in that special that annoyed me for instance that one psychologist or whatever she was, didn't give facts or knowledge she just kept assuming things & saying "I think this, I think that" It was annoying. She was blonde I think? Also, the fact that they got their information wrong, "Michael's younger sister Latoya" Younger? No. Other than that it was nice. I miss Michael so much. I really hope he's still with us because Latoya breaking down really made me sad, I feel like she was crying for Bubbles & her brother. & I feel there's much more of that to come this week, I'll be sitting on the couch watching all the specials with a box of tissues & the laptop, lol <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    really very emotional, i cried a lot while watching it, Michael loved him very much and Bubbles seemed sooo sad, it broke my heart, by the way i can't remember LaToya cry like that neither during the memorial nor the funeral
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    I'm crying too! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    so sad.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I will never watch this again... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • It was super sad. I watched it again this morning and cried all over again. He recognized her.
  • Okay, I feel like I'm turning into a heartless B****... lol! Because when I watched this documentary, and watched LaToya with Bubbles... I started laughing! But wait, don't yell at me yet. I do think Bubbles is very precious and I think it's really sweet she went to visit him. But just listen. First of all, what exactly was the point of the entire documentary? I felt like it kept jumping around to topics unrelated to Bubbles, and then it would randomly go back to him. Almost as if it was just an excuse to make a documentary with LaToya in it (running out of ideas...???). And then the parts she's in, and maybe this is just me, but I felt as if she was acting the entire time. I understand it would be emotional, but she took it a little overboard and all I could think of was "well, here's the acting career she's always wanted". Okay... please don't yell at me for thinking this. I've just been in the "hoax mindset" for a long time now so I don't take everything for face value. If you watch it with the hoax in mind (along with everything else), it all becomes very "movie like". We know LaToya knows about the hoax. Even if she's not "in on it", she's clearly figured it out. So with that in mind, we can conclude that she went to see Bubbles as another way to talk about her brother and keep this thing going. Anybody agree with me?