Debbie Rowe, Marc Schaffel Wing to Tokyo

edited January 1970 in News
Debbie Rowe, Marc Schaffel Wing to Tokyo
Originally posted 13 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ was at LAX yesterday when Debbie Rowe and Michael Jackson's former confidante Marc Schaffel boarded an American Airlines flight to Tokyo.

0623-debbie-rowe-ex-tmz-01.jpg

The two are tight, and Schaffel apparently still has strong connections to the Jackson family, even though MJ and Schaffel had a major falling out and ended up suing each other.

Schaffel shot an interview with Katherine recently to promote her book, "Never Can Say Goodbye."

Rowe was mum at LAX, but Schaffel said he's been friends with Katherine for a long time.

As for why they're heading to Tokyo ... we're told Schaffel is releasing a documentary of video he shot while he was working with Jackson. It will play on 200 screens in Tokyo.

SEE VIDEO: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... c1707cb02c<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/23/debbie-ro ... son-tokyo/<!-- m -->

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I DON´T GET IT....
    WTH? DEBBIE RELATED MJ BUSINESS???
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    this is going wack. Mike.
  • :roll:
    I DON´T GET IT....
    WTH? DEBBIE RELATED MJ BUSINESS???
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Exactly my thought <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    he said there we a lot of surprises <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    SOMEONE REMEMBER AT THE BEGINING OF THE FORUM WE WERE TALKING ABOUT A JAPANESE PAGE ON THE NET RELATED TO MJ....????
    SEARCHING..... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Look at the first 3 lines of this article..DOT <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    SOMEONE REMEMBER AT THE BEGINING OF THE FORUM WE WERE TALKING ABOUT A JAPANESE PAGE ON THE NET RELATED TO MJ....????
    SEARCHING..... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

yeah I remember, were several movie advertsiments and one about another movie from michael jackson..i didn't find it yet <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    found it!!!!

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10225&p=172359&hilit=movie+poster#p172359<!-- l -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Books, videos, unreleased music and Sony has nothing to do .. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    But why in Tokyo? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Look at the first 3 lines of this article..DOT <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Please explain further! Thanks!
  • Iused2dreamIused2dream Posts: 300
    does that really look like Mark Schaffel? I haven't seen him much but this guy reminds me more of that dude who claimed he was MJs boyfriend....doesn't look like Mark Schaffel to me? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    does that really look like Mark Schaffel? I haven't seen him much but this guy reminds me more of that dude who claimed he was MJs boyfriend....doesn't look like Mark Schaffel to me? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    It is Mark, he just got older and fat
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    We are approaching the 25th, and now headlines all these people, not Arnie and Jason will appear? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    tokyo? coincidence? Travis Payne is also in japan
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ItsTravisPayne<!-- m -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    They are going to have some sushi together <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    found it!!!!

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10225&p=172359&hilit=movie+poster#p172359<!-- l -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

THANKS BUT I WAS TALKING ABOUT A PAGE, JAPANESE PAGE THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A LOOONG TIME AGO...<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I CAN´T FOUND IT!!! GRRRRRR.......

EDIT: NOT END OF 2009, MARCH 2010... SORRY <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    wasnt kenny there some time ago too? didnt he tweet about it??
    wasnt kenny there some time ago too? didnt he tweet about it??
    yes!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    FOUND IT!!!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    CREDITS TO JACKSOLOGY, WHEN YOU TYPE <!-- w -->www.michaeljacksonisback.com<!-- w --> REDIRECTS TO THIS SITE:
    <!-- m -->http://www.positiveproduction.com/mj.html<!-- m -->

TOPIC: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6731&p=108935&hilit=japan+http#p108935<!-- l -->

TAKE A LOOK, AT THAT TIME THIS PAGE HAVE MJ IN FIRST PAGE, NOW THIS PAGE HAVE A SECTION ABOUT MJ.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    So Debbie is cashing in on Michael now as well????????