Michael Jackson's photo on TMZ

annajacksonannajackson Posts: 12
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hey guys, see what i found on tmz...
<!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/jacko_i ... t&id=28988<!-- m -->

......and see the title JACKO IS BACKO!! Maybe it's for..JACKO IS BACK?!?! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    HE LOOKS SO GOOD!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    WHEN WAS THIS PICTURES TAKEN?
    LOOKS LIKE WAS TAKEN BETWEEN MARCH AND JUNE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I HOPE HE IS BACK!!!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Wasn´t February 2009?
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    It was taken in 2008.

michael-jackson1.jpg

I hate when they call him Jacko. I remember a news article (not in TMZ) during the 2005 trial, and the title was "Jacko Backo Attacko." The article talks about MJ being in the emergency room for back pains.
  • I think we should focus more on the way .. I think is a message
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    It was taken in 2008.

michael-jackson1.jpg

I hate when they call him Jacko. I remember a news article (not in TMZ) during the 2005 trial, and the title was "Jacko Backo Attacko." The article talks about MJ being in the emergency room for back pains.

god he looks so good and healthy.

and i second that on the "jacko." it's jackson. there's no abbreviation for his last name. it's been like what? 17 years? ugh
  • Don't you guys ever wonder why that MJ is wearing boots instead of his infamous loafers he's always said to be wearing? Like in the film This Is It during They Don't Really Care About Us that MJ also wore boots. Maybe the MJ that wore the boots is a fake MJ because if MJ always got into the habit of wearing loafers I don't think he would wear any other kind of shoe.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    why did they use the title....Jacko is Backo ??

Are they telling us Michael Jackson is BACK ????

Why else would they write the title in such a way if it wasn't to let us know he is alive and well...?? :D <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Even though these may be older photos, I think TMZ are either playing with us again, or telling us the truth.....

Jacko is Backo
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Don't you guys ever wonder why that MJ is wearing boots instead of his infamous loafers he's always said to be wearing? Like in the film This Is It during They Don't Really Care About Us that MJ also wore boots. Maybe the MJ that wore the boots is a fake MJ because if MJ always got into the habit of wearing loafers I don't think he would wear any other kind of shoe.

Oh my, I love MJ in his pointy, black boots. He looks so gorgeous. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Daddy, I love your style from your head to your toes. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    he looks soooo good in this pic!!!!!!!!!!
  • why did they use the title....Jacko is Backo ??

Are they telling us Michael Jackson is BACK ????

Why else would they write the title in such a way if it wasn't to let us know he is alive and well...?? :D <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Even though these may be older photos, I think TMZ are either playing with us again, or telling us the truth.....

Jacko is Backo

no.its call jacko is backo because people hadn't seen him after 2005 well the paps and meida hadn't so thouse pics came out so they caled the jacko is backo