Is a full-body transplant possible?

One of my friends, an MJ fan, says he thinks Michael may have paid for a full-body transplant as part of the hoax. This means Michael would've paid top surgeons to transplant all new healthy organs and skin tissue and a whole new face. Basically, he would look like a completely different person. I don't know what to think. Is such a procedure possible? The problem is that if MJ did do this, he can never return because he won't look like the MJ we knew and it would be impossible for him to prove to people it's really him.

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Higly improbable.
  • I agree but then, nothing's impossible for the King of the World!
    One organ which has been transplanted takes time to get adapted to the new body. In the bets case after some months the organ responds to the vital funtions as it should.

Imagine getting the whole body???!!!! no way. I doubt the human body is ready for that.
  • it's possible but not likely.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I'm not sure about this one. It would be easier to transfer one's mind into another body and that's impossible as far as I'm concerned.

Even if such thing was possible (full-body transplant), then it would take a lot of time to heal. Why would MJ risk that? And why do it in the first place?
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    No I think not.

Because just imagine how hard it would be to find donors in the first place.

A donor for every organ? That too in just 11 months?

I think not. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I say no. That would be risky and pointless if those organs were not needed. And transplant criteria are established so individuals with certain needs get the organ---not those with "wants". If he got organs he didn't need it would clearly be a black market issue----making it highly dangerous. Plus, recovery would be lengthy and precarious. I just wouldn't advocate for this and highly doubt MJ would even do this.
  • No No.. organ transplant is impossible. One of my friends mother had a kidney transplant and her body rejected it. So imagine it is only one kidney, imagine the whole body? It is impossible. I can ask my friend he is a general doctor.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    In my humble opinion, no
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    his heart would not resist to such operations of surgery.

Why should he change the whole body?
    The face yes, but not the whole body.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Michael is not a GI JOE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (I remember with my bro, we used to set them in pieces to build new ones !)
  • Michael is not a GI JOE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (I remember with my bro, we used to set them in pieces to build new ones !)

Nothing is impossible for the King of the Universe.
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    i do not think he would go that far tbh but i d tink he would have changed his face
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    Such a thing doesn't even exist...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think it's a little hard to do that when he is on the moon, because you thought he was at the moon right?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I think it's a little hard to do that when he is on the moon, because you thought he was at the moon right?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I think it's a little hard to do that when he is on the moon, because you thought he was at the moon right?

No Souza, if he is on the moon is easier, because space lords may have the technology needed to do such operation. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I didn't say I definitely believe he went to the moon. I said one of my friends believes the theory. There are so many theories - Hat-Man, Dave Dave etc etc - it's impossible to know which is the right one.
    I didn't say I definitely believe he went to the moon. I said one of my friends believes the theory. There are so many theories - Hat-Man, Dave Dave etc etc - it's impossible to know which is the right one.

I also said that, but I had high fever and was confused when that thought came in to my head <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    I dont think he change anything and I dont thínk MJ wood do this to his childeren look like a diffrent person thats not in MJ mind he looks great and he have to stay like that and that is Michael Jackson <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Anyway, a body is not a car ! You cannot replace broken pieces and get it all new and change your skin, and change your face...

I mean, body transplant is HEAVY surgery, and can be unsuccessfull...can you imagine the stress it would be for a body to deal with few surgery AND plastic surgery AND skin transplant.

It's just "unbarable" for 1 single human being. It's too much for a body to recover in good way.
  • One of my friends, an MJ fan, says he thinks Michael may have paid for a full-body transplant as part of the hoax. This means Michael would've paid top surgeons to transplant all new healthy organs and skin tissue and a whole new face. Basically, he would look like a completely different person. I don't know what to think. Is such a procedure possible? The problem is that if MJ did do this, he can never return because he won't look like the MJ we knew and it would be impossible for him to prove to people it's really him.

I don't think medical science has gone as far as to the discovery of full body transplants as yet.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    can't for the life of me see why anyone would do this on purpose after having a face like michaels.

<!-- m -->http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=fac ... =IGRE#x0y0<!-- m -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I think not! I think he now enjoys.to change......... as in ghost ....mmmmmmm......certain that Michael likes those old-man..... <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Well obviously MJ is now Justin Bieber.. quick someone make a youtube video.