'The Future' - New MJ CD??? Is This Real??

rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Has anyone else seen this? Is this real?

thefuturecd.jpg

Comments

• Wow. Looks real to me, but I don't know much about photo editing and all that so who knows. Anyone have any expertise? Wish I could read the list of songs...
  • Where did you find this, by the way?
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    This looks very good. I hope this is true!!
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Where did you find this, by the way?

A friend of mine posted it on Facebook. She thinks it's been made up by a fan BUT I have to say that it looks beautiful!
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4593/1221a.jpg<!-- m -->

[youtube:1ewe3ch4]
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    Oh good heavens! i hope that this is real! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    It's very well done and absolutely beautiful, but it's photoshopped <!-- s:-( -->:-(<!-- s:-( -->

Major give away: the songs on the CD don't match the titles on the back of the cover <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    It's very well done and absolutely beautiful, but it's photoshopped <!-- s:-( -->:-(<!-- s:-( -->

Major give away: the songs on the CD don't match the titles on the back of the cover <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

Lol. Well-spotted <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Shame though, it's very nicely done.
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    But where did they find that pic of MJ/

The one thats there on the front cover???? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I've never seen that pic of him before....guess why?

BECAUSE THATS NOT A YOUNG MJ....MJ DIDNT LOOK LIKE THAT 15 YEARS AGO....THAT HAS GOT TO BE A RECENT PHOTO.....BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK AT HIS PIC FROM THE 2005 TRIALS, YOU'LL FIND THAT HE LOOKS MORE LIKE THAT THAN WHAT HE LOOKED 15 YEARS AGO. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Is This It?
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439

The one thats there on the front cover???? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

BECAUSE THATS NOT A YOUNG MJ....MJ DIDNT LOOK LIKE THAT 15 YEARS AGO....THAT HAS GOT TO BE A RECENT PHOTO.....BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK AT HIS PIC FROM THE 2005 TRIALS, YOU'LL FIND THAT HE LOOKS MORE LIKE THAT THAN WHAT HE LOOKED 15 YEARS AGO. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Is This It?

It's up for an auction and was allegedly shot by the french photographer Arno Bani in 1999.
    <!-- m -->http://news.yahoo.com/video/entertainme ... 6/20487693<!-- m -->
    Its digital pixel mj.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• AHHHH! THE ALBUM SELECTION SOUNDS SOO COOL AND IT HAS "ANOTHER DAY" AND "A PLACE WITH NO NAME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> MUST...HAVE....xD...THE....CD!!!...

Sorry, y'all, I'm excited! xD <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Has anyone else seen this? Is this real?

thefuturecd.jpg

Love the CD case design and art! xD
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    I HAVE TO HAVE THISXD I WON'T BE COMPLETE WITHOUT IT!!!!!!!
    WE BE BALLIN!!!!..........WORK THAT BODY!!!!......SHE GOT IT!!!!!!....SERIOUS EFFECT!!!!!!!......ANOTHER DAY!!!!!!......A PLACE WITH NO NAMEXD!!!!!
    GOTTA HAVE IT!!!!HAVE TO SAVE UP NOW <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !!!!!
  • I HAVE TO HAVE THISXD I WON'T BE COMPLETE WITHOUT IT!!!!!!!
    WE BE BALLIN!!!!..........WORK THAT BODY!!!!......SHE GOT IT!!!!!!....SERIOUS EFFECT!!!!!!!......ANOTHER DAY!!!!!!......A PLACE WITH NO NAMEXD!!!!!
    GOTTA HAVE IT!!!!HAVE TO SAVE UP NOW <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !!!!!

YESSSSSS! A MUST HAVE! xD xD WOOT! WOOT! lolz <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

Is This It?

It's up for an auction and was allegedly shot by the french photographer Arno Bani in 1999.
    <!-- m -->http://news.yahoo.com/video/entertainme ... 6/20487693<!-- m -->

Ye
    A news from Daily Mail says:

The portrait, entitled Michael Jackson's Blue Eye, was shot by French photographer Arno Bani in 1999 and was one of the options for the cover shot of the singer's tenth and final studio album Invincible released in 2001.
    The photograph depicts Jackson, who died a year ago tomorrow, with a sad expression on his face and a blue glittery ring around his eye.

Michael Jackson's Blue Eye: This never-before-seen portrait of the late singer will go up for auction alongside 11 other photographs in December
    It will be put up for auction, along with 11 other never-before-published portraits of the late singer and 50 contact boards, by Auctionneers Pierre Berge & Associes in December.

<!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z0rkkuK0ba<!-- m -->
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    Sorry guys, but this is on the other thread, DeZignLabZ found this...

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/download/file.php?id=8004

So It might not be the real deal, but there's definately going to be some sort of new release soon, there has to be!
  • wow i wish it was real but, whoever designed it did a good job. That picture of Micheal is amazing and the jacket he's wearing .....WOW!
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    wow i wish it was real but, whoever designed it did a good job. That picture of Micheal is amazing and the jacket he's wearing .....WOW!

The picture is real
    [youtube:cncdo1s0]
    Something went wrong and i can edit the other post. ( i want my edit button baack <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> )

But the reason i posted Leonard Cohen because it reminded me somehow about the posts from "Back"
    <!-- m -->http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-f ... light=back<!-- m -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    wow i wish it was real but, whoever designed it did a good job. That picture of Micheal is amazing and the jacket he's wearing .....WOW!

The picture is real

The pic is real, but the CD isn't.

The picture is real

The pic is real, but the CD isn't.

But.
    Michael picked very interesting albumtitles and album art.

Lets look back:
    >Off the wall
    >Thriller
    >Bad
    >Dangerous
    >History
    >Blood on the dancefloor
    >Invincible
    >This Is It

The next titel must be interesting as well.
    Time will tell.
    ("Infinity" would be humor, because we talk a lot about numbers <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    Gotta Have A Copy Of That Album...
    I Wouldnt Be Complete Without It
  • The pictures of MJ are photoshopped into the CD. I've seen that picture before, it's fan-made. I think it's from DeviantArt (or from some kind of website) but it got deleted/taken down. The CD itself seems familiar, seen it before but with a different artist/picture.