June 25th will be MJ Day on TMZ....

Iused2dreamIused2dream Posts: 300
edited January 1970 in News
just finished watching TMZ Live (only got to see part of it) but noticed their last question of the day was to Harvey: "How did you find out Michael died?" Harvey did not answer but said they will answer that on Friday and that Friday should be Michael Jackson Day on TMZ (plus they will NOT be selling MJ stuff or trying to make $ off MJ like everyone else.) He said they'll discuss that on Friday.....

with thoughts of BAM dancing in my head, I can't help but envision Harvey telling us all kinds of stories we've never heard....like how 90% of their stories have been LIES b/c no one was allowed to leak MJ is alive, etc, etc.....yep, I'm hopeful! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Comments

• samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Harvey is messing with us like crazy lol
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    This would be great..but how are they not trying to make money of MJ when they want people to watch their channel the whole day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    OMG <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I think we will get tons of clues that day and I'm gonna be working!!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    OMG <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I think we will get tons of clues that day and I'm gonna be working!!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Me Too <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Maybe I could get out early <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384

Me Too <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Maybe I could get out early <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Well, I will suddenly get sick and have to go home... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    just finished watching TMZ Live (only got to see part of it) but noticed their last question of the day was to Harvey: "How did you find out Michael died?" Harvey did not answer but said they will answer that on Friday and that Friday should be Michael Jackson Day on TMZ (plus they will NOT be selling MJ stuff or trying to make $ off MJ like everyone else.) He said they'll discuss that on Friday.....

with thoughts of BAM dancing in my head, I can't help but envision Harvey telling us all kinds of stories we've never heard....like how 90% of their stories have been LIES b/c no one was allowed to leak MJ is alive, etc, etc.....yep, I'm hopeful! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Makes me wonder how much stuff they've been holding back on posting til that day... or do they know something is going to happen that day that will take up an entire day worth of news? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I will not being holding my breath. I do not believe that Harvey will reveal how they found out about MJ's supposed death. That is my feeling.
  • Yay!!
    I'm hopeful too!!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Be careful and protect yourself.