<!-- m -->http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-0 ... songs.html<!-- m -->

Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    Wel duh!
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Well that's good.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Well, that is a brillant move by the Estate. Sign a deal with Sony Records for $250 Million dollars for a supposed dead man, and still keep the Sony/ATV Catalogue and have 50% ownership in Sony Records. Plus the MJ Estate has paid off of MJ's supposed $500 million and made a one billion dollars since his supposed death on June 25, 2009. (I hope that I have said stated all the facts correctly that is my understanding, and to the best of my ability) Hmmmm <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> MJ, that is why I call you, Big Daddy! No one can do it like you, baby! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> MJ, you are an artistic genius and such a shrewd businessman! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> All I can say Daddy is that you make it hot and you are on top forever! Now that is my King of Pop! Daddy, your swagger is legendary! I love you, baby!xxxxxxx

"They never thought that this performer, myself, would out think them." --Michael Jackson

• Great news - thanks for sharing. I could not believe that this was even a consideration. I hope that's the end of that conversation!!!
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    WELL OF COURSE HE IS NOT SELLING HIS CATALOGUE IT'S STILL HIS. HE'S LIKE WOT? NO IT'S MINE I'M YOUR DADDY!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->