Michael Jackson Ambulance at Neverland?????What!!!!

alivealive Posts: 369
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://abcnews.go.com/2020/<!-- m -->

Neverland?????????? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    huh? A ambulance at Neverland? Im confused
  • Ben keeps insisting that he took the ambulance photo. He just doesn't say when or how. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Brian Oxman beLIEves 99% that the photo is photoshopped and from a picture of Michael laying on the floor of the stage at one of the concerts. So do I! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    I just watched that video. Neverland is obviously wrong. But I found it interesting that the employees were sent off while the ambulance was still there. I thought it was later. And the part where he says the stretcher came out and they shot video through the small opening. I know it's been discussed, but I'd swear that is Michael in the blue shirt. Who else could it be? Employees are gone and it certainly is no bodyguard.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Ben keeps insisting that he took the ambulance photo.  He just doesn't say when or how.  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Brian Oxman beLIEves 99% that the photo is photoshopped and from a picture of Michael laying on the floor of the stage at one of the concerts.  So do I! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <br /><br />He saw one of the photoshops right off these type of forums. He doesn't know squat and isn't a graphics design/rendering expert.
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    @2:37 Who is that?
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    The guy in blue is Michael has the same way of standing. Hey it could be someone else was sick and they didn't notice who they picked up cus it sounds way off how this dude Ben is explaining it's like he's thinking what he's gonna say. Now, I find it pretty interesting this video is shown up till now plz! Oh yeah Holmby Hills just turned into Neverland haha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    @2:37 Who is that?

That's what I was talking about. To me that is Michael.
    yes, this guy has been discussed before we've discussed the dude in blue but that is so Mike!!! TDCAU clip same posture same dude Mike who really was in dat ambulance?
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    The guy in blue is Michael has the same way of standing. Hey it could be someone else was sick and they didn't notice who they picked up cus it sounds way off how this dude Ben is it's like he's thinking what he's gonna sayexplaining. Now, I find it pretty interesting this video is shown up till now plz! Oh yeah Holmby Hills just turned into Neverland haha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

For example:
    "Thousands of years we never knew that he was goin to passed away"!
    BEN HAHA HE'S HUMAN WE'RE ALL BOUND TO PASS AWAY SOME TIME U KNOW. ANYWAYS, MY BLIND SELF CANNOT SEE THE SNIPPET WHERE HE IS SAYING THAT YOU CAN GET A GLIMPSE OF THE STRETCHER WHAT I SEE IS DUDE IN BLUE IT'S RIGHT THERE HI MIKE. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Ben keeps insisting that he took the ambulance photo. He just doesn't say when or how. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Brian Oxman beLIEves 99% that the photo is photoshopped and from a picture of Michael laying on the floor of the stage at one of the concerts. So do I! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I agree Liberian Girl. I believe the supposed death photo of MJ taken by Ben Evanstad and Christopher Weiss of the NPG is a fake. I agree with you wholeheartedly. Without the existence of the NPG photo of MJ, all I have is a close casket memorial on July 7, 2009 and the media telling me that MJ is dead! I do not believe that MJ would let some doctor just pump him full of deadly drugs. I do not believe that MJ was that careless with his life. MJ said that he loved life, and I believe him and not NPG or the media. Plus, why would Ben and Christopher stand and photograph MJ as he was fighting for his life. Logically, it would seem to me that they were interfering with MJ receiving medical treatment from paramedics. I wonder if that is a crime in the USA. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    This is being discussed here

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=38&t=11361<!-- l -->

• Laine29Laine29 Posts: 44
    Ben is correct I do see Michael for a "split second" but not on a stretcher - he's standing upright. Hi baby I miss you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    MIKE WE HEART U!! NOW, DATS NEVERLAND PEEPS PETER PAN IS STANDING THERE!!! DUDE IN BLUE WHOOT WHOOT! BEN IS SMILING TOO MUCH DUDE WANTS TO LAUGH. HE'S LIKE WELL WE DIDN'T THINK THAT IN A THOUSAND YEARS HE WOULD PASS AWAY....WELL WE DON'T THINK HE PASSED AWAY YET MAN IN BLUE COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Everybody goes out, including employee, but there is a FAN inside ???
    Do you notice how he is searching his words after he said there was a fan with bodyguards hum...euh....trying to prevent us from taking video...

Who is this fan ? It cannot be the guy in blue, because Ben says the fan was protecting the door for them not to get video.
    Yes, that wasn't a fan plus why would a fan try to keep them from taking video. Plus this fan would be trying to sell his/her story it makes no sense. We can see how Ben is thinking of what to say he's like what should I say to make this more believable. It's suspicious how he's even taking out the video a yr later I mean dude u know.
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    Damm he have that Footage from the UCLA where MJ sits up from the strecher but he didnt show it <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> .
    But its great more and more things are comming out and soon Mj gets revealed I am sure .
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    Ben is correct I do see Michael for a "split second" but not on a stretcher - he's standing upright. Hi baby I miss you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    yeah I saw that too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • This is great....the big day is nearing!!!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is another picture of MJ arriving at UCLA
  • HollieHollie Posts: 119
    In that video when he is filming through the gap in the fence and the security os trying to block the view with his hand it is obvious he is trying to stop him from seeing the man in the blue which is obviously mike! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> is gotta be :O
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    In that video when he is filming through the gap in the fence and the security os trying to block the view with his hand it is obvious he is trying to stop him from seeing the man in the blue which is obviously mike! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> is gotta be :O

Are you sure? I can't see that so fast.. Some said it was the chef...others said it was prince ( But I think that person too tall to be prince)
  • HollieHollie Posts: 119
    well its not a woman is it so it cant be the chef <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and no way is it prince.
    Stop the video and just look you'll see.
    The posture, the stylisation of the clothing, the hair, the way hes moving... so many things that point to it being him i think.
    just my opinion though! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    well its not a woman is it so it cant be the chef <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and no way is it prince.
    Stop the video and just look you'll see.
    The posture, the stylisation of the clothing, the hair, the way hes moving... so many things that point to it being him i think.
    just my opinion though! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I first had another thought that it could be the paramedic guy who also guided out the ambulance car out of the property...

But what I think it's odd that Ben is talking about a fan inside the property when the person is being shown
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314

Are you sure? I can't see that so fast.. Some said it was the chef...others said it was prince ( But I think that person too tall to be prince)

If its not MJ, then we are back to double territory again.