What's up with the Neverland clock?!?!

happythoughtshappythoughts Posts: 334
edited June 2010 in News
Well, I was on TMZ today when I noticed something peculiar. Under today's article there was a link for the Neverland pictures, so I took a gander at them. When I was going through them I noticed something on the floral clock in front of the train station. If I'm not mistaken, the numbers on a clock go 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11...12, right?

Well they do in this picture taken in 2008...
michael+jackson+neverland+clock+bird+eye+view.JPG

But, in the recent photo of it.... It clearly goes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11...13?

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/neverland_ranch#tab=most_recent <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Why would they so blatantly mess up like that?
Surely, this must be some kind of sign, right?
But how? Tell me what you think. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

NOTE: I just realized this! Michael "died" on 6/25 right? Well 6+2+5= 13!!

Comments

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    oh heck this is weird. 13? Mike wot up? I wonder why help!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Maybe that is when Daddy is coming home. I will be waiting for my Daddy to come home. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I love you, baby! xxxxxxx
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The garden doesn't look like being well maintained. The bushes need an accurate cut - if it is not done properly, branches will grow and bloom where they want.
    It's a lack of care in my eyes because it applies to all numbers.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    watch out for Daddy Mike at 13:00hrs meaning 1pm dunno haha
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    when was this pciture posted on TMZ????
  • when was this pciture posted on TMZ????

I am not entirely sure but it was under the "Most Recent" category sooooo....I am pretty sure it was recent. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • The garden doesn't look like being well maintained. The bushes need an accurate cut - if it is not done properly, branches will grow and bloom where they want.
    It's a lack of care in my eyes because it applies to all numbers.

It seems to me that it isn't growth that caused it to look like a three. First of all, it looks EXACTLY like the three on the other side of the clock. Secondly, it wouldn't look like that if it was an overgrown two. Thirdly, the numbers look as well-groomed as ever to me. Now, I certainly could be wrong but this is just my opinion.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Check this page. Someone posted those pics on Jul 04, 2009
    So not that recent ..

<!-- m -->http://forum.xcitefun.net/michael-jacks ... 33151.html<!-- m -->

Here too

<!-- m -->http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/ ... and-ranch/<!-- m -->

In some pics it seems a 12 but in others a 13 .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Seems It's a 12
  • There's a connection between the number 13 and the freemasons I know
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    In the picture that looks like a 13, look at the time on the clock... is it 1:12 or in 24hour clock 13:12??? 1+3+1+2= 7! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

and It must be set this way on purpose, becuase the clock on the tower shows a completely different time.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    That one clock has to be operational!! Not the shrubbery clock but the tower clock!! Is there still power on at Neverland? I thought there was no power and that it was empty and abandoned <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> but the time is most definately changing on that clock, from photo to photo.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    This isn't the first time TMZ plays with MJ's pics, remember the HIStory statue? With the game controller or remote or whatever it was..
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Well, I was on TMZ today when I noticed something peculiar. Under today's article there was a link for the Neverland pictures, so I took a gander at them. When I was going through them I noticed something on the floral clock in front of the train station. If I'm not mistaken, the numbers on a clock go 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11...12, right?

Well they do in this picture taken in 2008...
    michael+jackson+neverland+clock+bird+eye+view.JPG

But, in the recent photo of it.... It clearly goes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11...13?

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/neverland_ranch#tab=most_recent <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Why would they so blatantly mess up like that?
    Surely, this must be some kind of sign, right?
    But how? Tell me what you think. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

WOW! Is that picture with the 13 a new one? Because they did good work on that area we can see here in picture...I think they wouldn't do that if nobody's there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • WOW! Is that picture with the 13 a new one? Because they did good work on that area we can see here in picture...I think they wouldn't do that if nobody's there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yeah, the ones with the 13 where definitely taken after his "death" but I think they were taken more recently. And you are right, why would they even take care of the clock or change the numbers if no one is there?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I find it interesting that there is now the 3 on the clock making it a 13 and there is also that big number 3 on the barber's shirt sleeve doing Murray's hair <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    Hmm, in any event I would tend to think that whomever is in charge of maintaining the clock, would not change the actual time?

The first photo shows the floral clock time to be approx 12:20 & yet the last photos show the time to be approx 1:15.
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Is there still power on at Neverland? I thought there was no power and that it was empty and abandoned
    It's not empty - I saw a TV documentary here in Germany (and it was, by the way, very respectful and nice! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ). German TV host Markus Lanz went to Neverland with former bodyguard Mike La Perruque (they filmed the scene at the end of May and it was broadcasted on June 18th). There was quite a lot of security, everything looked clean and well, and there were gardeners working.
    La Perruque said, it looked as if they are planning something big and he said maybe they want to open the gates of Neverland for the fans.
    They didn't film in any of the houses, they stayed outside.
    Who knows... Maybe Michael is there, alive and well? I hope so!
    Is there still power on at Neverland? I thought there was no power and that it was empty and abandoned
    It's not empty - I saw a TV documentary here in Germany (and it was, by the way, very respectful and nice! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ). German TV host Markus Lanz went to Neverland with former bodyguard Mike La Perruque (they filmed the scene at the end of May and it was broadcasted on June 18th). There was quite a lot of security, everything looked clean and well, and there were gardeners working.
    La Perruque said, it looked as if they are planning something big and he said maybe they want to open the gates of Neverland for the fans.
    They didn't film in any of the houses, they stayed outside.
    Who knows... Maybe Michael is there, alive and well? I hope so!

yeah he lurked through the curtains <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    The first photo states 12.20 for the time. The same time that the same website published that infamous article that MJ had "died". <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Hopefully he did! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Maybe that's why Markus Lanz and the former bodyguard had to wait a few minutes at the gates: Maybe security called Michael and said, "Stay in the house, don't go outside -German TV has arrived now!" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Hopefully he did! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Maybe that's why Markus Lanz and the former bodyguard had to wait a few minutes at the gates: Maybe security called Michael and said, "Stay in the house, don't go outside -German TV has arrived now!" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

yeaaaah who knows? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    yeaaaah who knows? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Wherever Michael is - I hope he's alive and well. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I think we all do that... By the way "Hi Michael" *waves* <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    :[