TMZ:Jackson Family Pilgrimage to Cemetery

Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
edited January 1970 in News
Jackson Family Pilgrimage to Cemetery

Originally posted 4 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Michael Jackson's family -- minus his mom and his kids -- will be making a trek to Forest Lawn cemetery tomorrow at 11 AM, to pay their respects.

0624-jackson-moseluem-2.jpg

We're told following the service, there will be a reception at a private estate in Beverly Hills -- not too far from where Michael was living a year ago when his heart stopped beating.

Comments

• They have changed the picture and now there is a document.

<!-- m -->http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... nvite2.pdf<!-- m -->
  • Harvey must have gotten his invite and decided to share.. We know your in on it TMZ
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    The invitation:

<!-- m -->http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... nvite2.pdf<!-- m -->
  • Click on the part in BLUE where it says "WHERE MICHAEL WAS LIVING A YEAR AGO" look at the photos called Jacksons dream home another neverland.. WHERE IS THAT??? IS THIS WHERE HE IS THE PAST YR.. Help confused
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    It is the "Wonderland home he wanted to buy in 2007...he is seen taking at look at it with Dr Thome Thome and his entourage........read more here:
    I had a feeling he actually bought this house and has been living there since....Yet another clue TMZ

Back in 2007 when MJ was struggling financially and had to leave and sell his former estate ranch Neverland, he was property shopping and came upon an estate the celeb thought was a perfect home, located in just the right area, and with all the right features and luxury amenity appointments.
    Nicknaming the estate "Wonderland", the star expressed a great deal of affection for the property, which at that time was listed for a cool 25 million.

Celebrity Estates: Michael Jackson's dream home; nicknamed 'Wonderland', Las Vegas estate could be perfect compromise MJ Shrine spot burial location
    <!-- m -->http://www.examiner.com/examinerslidesh ... yid=421385<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://celebrityauto.blogspot.com/2009/ ... ksons.html<!-- m -->
    This is the video...interesting words used. Secret tunnels....Garage that he could slip in and out of without anyone seeing him.....he really wanted to buy it...and that the permanent residence is Las Vegas would have been perfect....Isn't Cirque de Soile in Las
    Vegas???? He would have earned enough since his "death" to have bought it and be living in it with his children. That's why the old staff were let go...

Scroll down to watch the video part. I think we are onto something here.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://celebrityauto.blogspot.com/2009/ ... vegas.html<!-- m -->
  • I think you are on to something. Does anybody remember when right after Michael's death Thome gave back $5M to the estate supposedly that he was holding for Michael as a down payment on a Las Vegas home? Maybe that was a clue that we didn't get at the time?
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Funny how that furniture Michael ordered in the UK that Mariah Carey wants to buy perfectly matches the decor in the master suite of the Las Vegas Wonderland house. Hmm....
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Very strange, odd that mother and children will not be there. They suppose to be the very first ones visiting FL tomorrow if Michael really dead. They did not go even on Father's Day.
    Brothers trip to me is just " keep up the hoax" visit.
    It seems like a perfect hideaway.......I don't think Thome Thome is the bad person we all believe him to be............ xoxoxo
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    If you want to acquire this property ...

http://www.vegasfineestates.com/7000-Tomiyasu-Lane-a102989.html
  • 0624-jackson-doc-launch-npg-2-credit.jpg
    Click here to read the invite: <!-- m -->http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... nvite2.pdf<!-- m -->

ann_inv.jpg
    Why is this listed as "Michael Jacksons Wonderland Home"??????????? Hmmmm

Do you believe he has brought it and has been living there with his children for the last year or more????? That would explain him able to get around without being seen. This place is close to his families houses......I love the batcave..and tunnels...xxx
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Suddenly I'm thinking whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Nefari, have you seen this video, riddles with clues...

<!-- m -->http://celebrityauto.blogspot.com/2009/ ... vegas.html<!-- m -->
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    why are the kids not visiting their dad's grav... that is sooo off the charts in my book... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    why are the kids not visiting their dad's grav... that is sooo off the charts in my book... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

all of the people. even with a faked death, imagine having to pretend your dad is dead and then face all the people crying for him. they're just kids after all. they may come from michael and have his strength, but they don't need to be put through that.
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129

all of the people. even with a faked death, imagine having to pretend your dad is dead and then face all the people crying for him. they're just kids after all. they may come from michael and have his strength, but they don't need to be put through that.

normally children do visit their dead parents grave's.. im not talking about media or anything.. but just paying their silent respects to their dad.. as kids normally do.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

normally children do visit their dead parents grave's.. im not talking about media or anything.. but just paying their silent respects to their dad.. as kids normally do.

yeah i understand that, but i just don't think it's possible for the kids. people could yell after them. it'd already be hard enough. i totally see your point though.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    2good2btrue: Yes I watched it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Very very interesting indeed.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Very strange, odd that mother and children will not be there. They suppose to be the very first ones visiting FL tomorrow if Michael really dead. They did not go even on Father's Day.

Maybe they aren't there because MJ will be with them? Maybe he prepares them? So that would mean- No BAM today( As I expected)
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956

Maybe they aren't there because MJ will be with them? Maybe he prepares them? So that would mean- No BAM today( As I expected)

The BAM isn't today...
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

The BAM isn't today...

right like I said as I expected.....
  • Very strange, odd that mother and children will not be there. They suppose to be the very first ones visiting FL tomorrow if Michael really dead. They did not go even on Father's Day.
    my thoughts exactly!