Special Sunflower Delivery To Michael Jackson

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
Special Sunflower Delivery To Michael Jackson
Originally posted 23 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

A load of sunflowers were just delivered to Michael Jackson's mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery.

0624-jackson-flowers.jpg

See all 4 pics: <!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael ... sunflowers<!-- m -->

Sunflowerguy.com just delivered 600 single-stemmed sunflowers with individual messages attached to them, along with 100 individual sunflower bouquets and 4,000 roses.

The flowers were dropped 100 yards from the mausoleum, because of construction on the grounds.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/24/michael-j ... eum-grave/<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    DOS GRINGOS COMPANY I LIKE THE NAME MIKE I LIKE. DOS GRINGOS MEANING 2 WHITE GUYS. MMM......MIKE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Another sunshower....how sweet! They are beautiful....just like MJ!
    We love you, Michael!
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I just thought I'd share an email that I received a couple of days ago. I had sent The Flower Guy an email to thank them so they had my email on file.

To Michael’s Fans:
    The Sunflower Guy would like to match any single stem flower order for Michael.

If you purchase a flower, we will double your order and you can still include a personalized card.

This offer is good until Thursday, June 24th at 9AM.

<!-- m -->http://www.SunflowerGuy.com<!-- m -->

Joan V. Saunders
    Manager of Executive Services
    3260 Corporate View Drive

And this one was received June 15th

Hi,

Thank you again for all your kind words regarding the Sunflower Guy’s Sunflower donation to Michael Jackson. We have had numerous requests from fans want to honor Michael’s memory on June 25th and we will accommodate all orders. We are pleased to offer all fans a 10% discount when they place MJ1 into the coupon code at purchase.

We would like to keep communicating with all who have reached out to us with information about future deliveries to Forest Lawn and for other occasions such as Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day and a special birthday for someone close to you. The same discount would apply.

Please, let us know if you would like NOT to receive any further correspondence from the Sunflower Guy.

Feel free to email me with any questions or if I can help with your order process in any way.

Sincerely,

Joan V. Saunders
    Manager of Executive Services
    3260 Corporate View Drive
    Vista, CA 92081
    Vista, CA 92081
    Phone: 760-477-7999 ext. 310
    Fax: 760-727-9545
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Absolutely gorgeous. MJ, the sunflowers, are just like your bright, shiny, sunny personality. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> How sweet and so beautiful! I miss you, baby! xxxxxxxx
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    is this supposed to fill me with hope....cause its not working....i feel really unhappy..... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    4,000 roses, I love roses.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Maybe they'll get another "Thank you"-Note <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->