Katherine Jackson Attacks MJ Molestation Accuser

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
Katherine Jackson Attacks MJ Molestation Accuser
Originally posted 8 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson thinks the father of the boy who first accused Michael Jackson of molestation committed suicide because he knew the allegation was a lie and he had a guilty conscience ... this according to book Katherine is about to release.

0624-katherine-jackson-ex-getty-credit.jpg

In the dedication to "Never Can Say Goodbye" -- an copy of which we obtained before its release -- Katherine says, "Evan Chandler, the father of Michael's first accuser, recently committed suicide. Though I can't comment on why, I want to believe his conscience finally caught up with him and he was not able to live with himself after destroying an innocent person's career and breaking his spirit."

Michael settled a civil suit with the boy for around $20 million.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/24/katherine ... -chandler/<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think it's time for Jordan to finally tell the truth...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    CHANDLER SPEAK NOW MJ IS INNOCENT.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Katherine looks happy in all of the pictures by TMZ today, doesn't she? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I agree Purelove and I'm loving it. Mrs. Katherine looks really beautiful smiling I hate seeing her sad she's got a reason to smile... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I am glad Katherine mentioned Chandler's suicide on her book, and her thoughts about it.
  • I think it's time for Jordan to finally tell the truth...
    DITTO!!!!!!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The truth will prevail, we must not forget that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I think it's time for Jordan to finally tell the truth...

Amen, and Praise Jesus! It is time that the Truth comes to light. MJ is Innocent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Katherine Jackson Attacks MJ Molestation Accuser
    Originally posted Jun 24th 2010 5:21 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson thinks the father of the boy who first accused Michael Jackson of molestation committed suicide because he knew the allegation was a lie and he had a guilty conscience ... this according to book Katherine is about to release.

0624-katherine-jackson-ex-getty-credit.jpg

In the dedication to "Never Can Say Goodbye" -- an copy of which we obtained before its release -- Katherine
    says, "Evan Chandler, the father of Michael's first accuser, recently committed suicide. Though I can't comment on why, I want to believe his conscience finally caught up with him and he was not able to live with himself after destroying an innocent person's career and breaking his spirit."

Michael settled a civil suit with the boy for around $20 million.

I am posting this as I had figured it out yesterday before all the drama started. As I spent my time figuring it out, rather than just let it sit on my computer, I thought I would still share it. There are too many articles fro me to decipher them all. When I go to TMZ's Michael Jackson page, certain ones just seemed to stand out for me. I can not explain this and I am not a Jehovah's Witness.

Jun 24th 2010 5:21 PM
    6 - 2 - 4 - 1 - 5 - 2 - 1
    4, 5, 6, 11, 22
    6 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 5 + 2 + 1 = 21
    2 + 1 = 3 - Trinity, Union of Divine plus Human, Manifestation, Positive, Negative and Neutral, Expression, Subconscious Mind/Imagination, Creative, Optimistic, Enthusiasm, Expressive, Charming, Humor, Fun, Attractive, Friendly.
    http://www.numberquest.com/knowledge_number_meaning_3.php

KJAMJMA

KJA - Krasnojarsk Russia (Airport Code)
    Krasnoyarsk is a city and the administrative center of Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia, located on the Yenisey River. It is the third largest city in Siberia, with population of 948,500. Krasnoyarsk is an important junction of the Trans-Siberian Railway and one of Russia's largest producers of aluminium.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krasnoyarsk

WE Did it for MJ ....Flash mob
    Friday, August 28, 2009 - 05:14
    Katsy: Please comment
    we did it in Krasnoyarsk Russia here link
    we love Michael
    http://www.michaeljackson.com/dk-en/node/196584

[youtube:3ov3fyo7]

There are a number of historical buildings in Krasnoyarsk, the oldest of them is the Intercession Cathedral (1785 to 1795, restored in 1977 to 1978). Other locally significant samples of Russian Orthodox architecture are the Annunciation Cathedral (1802–12), the Holy Trinity Cathedral (1802–12), John the Baptist Church (1899), former episcopal residence, and the new Michael the Archangel Church (1998 to 2003).

Other notable buildings are...the Krasnoyarsk Krai Museum stylized as an Ancient Egyptian temple.

Krasnoyarsk_Dubrovinskogo_84_Museum.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krasnoyarsk#Architecture

Coat of Arms of Krasnoyarsk

Coat_of_Arms_of_Krasnoyarsk_%28Krasnoyarsk_krai%29.png

The Lion Symbol
    From Persia to Rome, the lion was the symbol of the sun-god Mithra, who was worshiped as "the Invincible Sun." (The "Invincible" Album) Both the Persian Mithra and the Egyptian Sekhmet wore lion's heads.

With the coming of Christianity, the lion like most sun symbols became an emblem of Christ, the "light of the world." (Michael sings this in the song "This Is It") One of Christ's biblical titles is "the Lion of the tribe of Judah" (Rev 5:5). As such the lion may be pictured with a cross-shaped nimbus. The Christ-lion may also be seen carrying a book or scroll representing His role as humanity's judge and teacher. Those who believe Revelation's angel of the seven thunders is Christ see the book-carrying lion in this prophetic role (Rev 10:1-4) The words of Christ are considered as powerful as a lion's roar.

Early Christian symbolists managed to make the lion a symbol of God incarnate by using the lion's front half to represent Christ's divine nature and its back half to stand for His human nature. (The DUALITY of JESUS) The lion was believed to swish its tail back and forth in order to hide his footsteps. Therefore the lion's tail was considered representative of the way Christ hid His divinity in human clay (His Human Form)

The lion is the symbol of those saints martyred in the amphitheater. Ever since God delivered Daniel from the lion's den, God's people have looked to Him to "stop the mouths of lions" in times of great danger (Dan 6:7-28; see also 2 Tim 4:17 & Heb 11:33). Because the lion often lives in solitude and in the desert, he has become an attribute of hermit saints such as St. Paul the Hermit. Legend says St Jerome befriended a lion by taking a thorn from its paw. The legend of St. Jerome is considered an analogy of the missionary taming the pagan.
    READ a lot more here if interested:[url]http://users.netnitco.net/~legend01/lion.htm

I am 'The Light of the World' in the song "This Is It"

[youtube:3ov3fyo7]

The Light of the World - "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life." John 8:12
    [/url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_of_the_World_%28Jesus%29#Light_of_the_World

Egyptian Goddess Sekhmet

sekhmet_deb.jpg

Sekhmet is one of the oldest known Egyptian deities. Her name is derived from the Egyptian word "Sekhem", which means "power" or "might" and is often translated as the "Powerful One". She is depicted as a lion-headed woman, sometimes with the addition of a sun disc on her head. Her seated statues show her holding the ankh of life, but when she is shown striding or standing she usually holds a sceptre formed from papyrus.

Sekhmet was represented by the searing heat of the mid-day sun (in this aspect she was sometimes called "Nesert", the flame) and was a terrifying goddess. However, for her friends she could avert plague and cure disease. She was the patron of Physicians, and Healers and her priests became known as skilled doctors. As a result, the fearsome deity sometimes called the "lady of terror" was also known as "lady of life". Sekhmet was mentioned a number of times in the spells of The Book of the Dead as both a creative and destructive force, but above all, she is the protector of Ma´at (balance or justice) named "The One Who Loves Ma´at and Who Detests Evil".

She was often closely associated with Hathor (the goddess of joy, music, dance, sexual love, pregnancy and birth).(Hathor was later absorbed into ISIS) Sekhmet´s main cult centre was in Memphis. She was also known as the "Lady of Pestilence" and the "Red Lady" (indicating her alignment with the desert) and it was thought that she could send plagues against those who angered her.

Sekhmet was closely associated with Kingship.She was given the title "Eye of Ra". According to myth, Ra became angry because mankind was not following his laws and preserving Ma'at (justice or balance). He decided to punish mankind by sending an aspect of his daughter, the "Eye of Ra". He plucked Hathor from Ureas on his brow, and sent her to earth in the form of a lion. She became Sekhmet, the "Eye of Ra" and began her rampage. The fields ran with human blood. However, Ra was not a cruel deity, and the sight of the carnage caused him to repent. He ordered her to stop, but she was in a blood lust and would not listen. So Ra poured 7,000 jugs of beer and pomegranate juice (which stained the beer blood red) in her path. She gorged on the "blood" and became so drunk she slept for three days. When she awoke, her blood lust had dissipated, and humanity was saved.
    http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/Sekhmet.html

Mithra

Mithra_Dieu.jpg

Mithra is the Avestan language name of the Zoroastrian divinity (yazata) of covenant and oath.
    In addition to being the divinity of contracts, Mithra is also a judicial figure, an all-seeing protector of Truth, and the guardian of cattle, the harvest and of The Waters. In Middle Iranian languages, 'Mithra' became 'Mehr', 'Myhr' etc., from which New Persian and Armenian Mihr ultimately derive.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithra

The religion of Mithra preceded Christianity by roughly six hundred years. Mithraic worship at one time covered a large portion of the ancient world. It flourished as late as the second century. Virtually all of the elements of Orthodox Christian rituals, from miter, wafer, water baptism, alter, and doxology, were adopted from the Mithra and earlier pagan mystery religions.

"I am a star which goes with thee and shines out of the depths." - Mithraic saying
    "I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright morning star." - Jesus, (Rev. 22:16)

Identical Life Experiences - If interested in this please read the link: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen048.html

Flag of Krasnoyarsk

Flag_of_Krasnoyarsk_%28Krasnoyarsk_krai%29.png

Red - Symbolizes strong emotions, or things of strong emotions rather than intellectual ideas. Red can symbolize excitement, energy, speed, strength, danger, passion, and aggression.
    The color of blood and fire, represents life and vitality. Red also signifies the color of the sun: a symbol of energy, radiating its vitalizing life-force into human beings. Red is also looked upon as a sensual color, and can be associated with man's most profound urges and impulses.

Blue - Blue is the color of the Virgin Mary. In addition, it is the color of water and the sea, indicating femininity, life, purity, etc. Blue can also symbolize peace, calm, stability, security, loyalty, sky, water, cold, technology, and depression.
    http://www.three-musketeers.net/mike/colors.html

Red & Blue Shirts

RedBlueShirts.jpg

MJ - Michael Jackson
    Michael a Jehovah's Witness, though he resigned from this church he very well could still hold some of their beliefs. The Jehovah's Witnesses believe that arch Angel Michael and Jesus are one in the same.

The Watchtower Society teaches that Jesus existed as Michael the archangel prior to coming to earth and became Michael again at His resurrection. They believe that Jesus was only a man when He was on earth and when He died, the "man" Jesus ceased to exist, being raised as a "spirit creature" the archangel Michael:

"So the evidence indicates that the Son of God was known as Michael before he came to earth and is known also by that name since his return to heaven where he resides as the glorified spirit Son of God."—Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, p. 218

In order to try to prove that Jesus is Michael the archangel, Jehovah's Witnesses often point to passages like Daniel 10:13 where Michael is seen as " one of the chief princes." The Bible calls Jesus "King of Kings" and "Lord of Lords." (Revelation 17:14; 19:16)

1 Thessalonians 4:16 - "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God...." Jehovah's Wittnesses use this verse to prove that Jesus is Michael the archangel because He comes "with the voice of the archangel."

2 Thessalonians 1:7 - “the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire.” In Zechariah 14:5-6, we read that Jehovah God “will come, and all the holy ones with Him! And it will come about in that day that there will be no light.”

In order to try to prove that when Jesus was claiming to be the “Son of God,” He was claiming to be one of God’s angels, Jehovah’s Witnesses often point to Job 38:7 where angels are called sons of God.

Job 38:7 (Hebrew)
    7 while the morning stars sang together and all the angels, the sons of God

Michael is the only angel called "the archangel" in the Bible (Jude 1:9) and he is called "the" archangel as if he were the only one. The prefix "arch" means main, chief, or principal. The teaching that there are other archangels is traditional. It is not directly taught in scripture.

Michael does some of the things that are also part of the ministry of Christ. Michael stands up for Israel (Daniel 12:1). Michael and his angels fight against the dragon (Satan) and his angels (Revelation 12:7). Since the angels do the bidding of God, this only makes sense.

KKIM

KK - 2 Kings
    2 Kings 17:35 (King James Version)

35 With whom the LORD had made a covenant, and charged them, saying, Ye shall not fear other gods, nor bow yourselves to them, nor serve them, nor sacrifice to them:
    Jehovah Witness believe that Jehovah is the only God we are to “serve.”

Covenant - an agreement between God and his people in which God makes certain promises and requires certain behavior from them in return.
    The Ark of the Covenant is symbolic of this.

AA - Arch Angel
    Since all of this has been about Archangel Michael here is more.

Michael is an archangel in Hebrew, Christian and Islamic tradition. He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He is mentioned by name in the Book of Daniel, the Book of Jude and the Book of Revelation in which he leads God's armies against Satan's forces during his uprising. In the book of Daniel, Michael appears as "one of the chief princes" who in Daniel's vision comes to the Archangel Gabriel's aid in his contest with the angel of Persia (Dobiel). Michael is also described there as the advocate of Israel and "great prince who stands up for the children of your [Daniel's] people".

In Hebrew, the name Michael means "who is God (El)". Much of the late Midrashic detail about Michael was transmitted to Christianity through the Book of Enoch, whence it was taken up and further elaborated.
    Roman Catholics refer to him as Saint Michael the Archangel and also simply as Saint Michael. Orthodox Christians refer to him as the Taxiarch Archangel Michael or simply Archangel Michael.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_%28archangel%29

IM - Isle of Man (Country Code)
    http://countrycode.org/isleofman

map.gif

The Isle of Man is a self-governing British Crown Dependency, located in the Irish Sea between the islands of Great Britain and Ireland. The island has been inhabited since before 6500 BC. After a period of alternating rule by the kings of Scotland and England, the island came under the feudal over-lordship of the English Crown in 1399. The lordship revested into the British Crown in 1764 but the island never became part of the United Kingdom and retained its status as an internally self-governing jurisdiction.Mann is not a part of the European Union.

As well as the main island of Mann itself, the Isle of Man includes some nearby small islands: the seasonally inhabited Calf of Man; Chicken Rock on which stands an unmanned lighthouse; and St Patrick's Isle and St Michael's Isle, both connected to the mainland by permanent roads/causeways.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_of_Man

Michael, Isle of Man
    Michael Sheading (Manx: Sheadin Skylley Maayl) is a sheading (containing the parishes of Jurby and Ballaugh and Michael District), in the Isle of Man. It is a mainly agricultural area on the west coast of the island. It is also a House of Keys constituency. Its MHK has been David Cannan since 1982. The remainder of this section is about Michael District.

Michael District is a subdivision of Michael Sheading. It was formed in 1989 by the amalgamation of two local authority areas, Michael Village (a small area of around 1 km containing the village of Kirk Michael) and Michael Parish (a much larger rural area surrounding it). The district contains a few settlements, the main village is Kirk Michael. The parish church of St Michael in Kirk Michael village contains a large collection of Manx Norse crosses.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael,_Isle_of_Man

Saint Michael's Church - (Saint Michael being Archangel Michael)

zkmich1.jpg

Parish Church of St Michael in Kirk Michael Village
    In the early days — say from the tenth century on to probably the fourteenth or fifteenth centuries, the Parish of Michael, or "Kirk Michael" as it was then called, must have been a very important place for two main reasons, the first being that in those early days sittings of Tynwald were regularly held there, and, secondly, that the official residence of the Lord Bishop was in the parish.

The earliest of the Manx Statutes — that is such Acts as have been made and passed by the three estates of the Legislature — the Sovereign, the Governor and Council, and the 24 Keys (of course there were Ordinances which were and are regarded as part of the Common Law, and which are included in the earlier chapters of the Statute Book) recorded in the Statute Book, were passed at a Tynwald "holden "at Kirk Michael, upon the Hill of "Reneurling, the Tuesday next after the "Feast of St. Bartholomew, in the year of "our Lord God 1422."
    http://www.isle-of-man.com/manxnotebook/fulltext/km1927/text.htm

Manx Law
    The legal system on the Isle of Man is Manx customary law, a form of common law. Manx law originally derived from Gaelic Brehon law and Norse Udal law.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manx_law
    The Island has been ruled by the Norse, Scotland and England at various times in its history. Tynwald, the Manx legislative body, has been in continuous existence for at least one thousand years, thus predating the English Parliament at Westminster. The Isle of Man is not a member country of the United Kingdom, but is a dependency of the British Crown. As such it enjoys self-government in respect of all internal domestic matters. External relations and defence are the responsibility of the British Crown which retains ultimate responsibility for overseeing ‘good governance’ in the Island. Treaties and international agreements do not automatically extend to the Island without prior consultation having taken place.

The current policy of the Manx government is to continue the development towards more complete self-government whilst retaining close links with the United Kingdom. After legislation has passed through Tynwald, Royal Assent must be given before it can be proclaimed law on Tynwald Hill on Tynwald day, traditionally 5 July each summer. The proclamation of the law in English and Manx is a necessary part of the law making process.

The Island is not part of the European Union, but it has, under the Treaty of Accession (by which the UK joined the EU), the benefit of the free movement of goods and agricultural products. There is conformity with EU customs arrangements. The Island neither gives to nor receives monetary grants from the EU. Since there is only a limited relationship with Europe, the Manx government is able to pass laws that regulate the right to reside and to work in the Island.
    http://www.gov.im/mnh/heritage/library/bibliographies/constitution.xml

Real laws created by man maybe?

The message seems to be: Jehovah's Witness believe that Archangel Michael is Jesus/Messiah. Michael also believes some of the Jehovah's Witness teachings and that he is Archangel Michael incarnate.
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    I agree Purelove and I'm loving it. Mrs. Katherine looks really beautiful smiling I hate seeing her sad she's got a reason to smile... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    IMO the picture posted above appears to be from 2005. I think the black shoulder we can see is Michael's and behind Katherine there is a sheriff. To me it looks like the pic is made during the trial.
    But I like to see her smile, too.
  • The message seems to be: Jehovah's Witness believe that Archangel Michael is Jesus/Messiah. Michael also believes some of the Jehovah's Witness teachings and that he is Archangel Michael incarnate.

Rabbi Schmuley interviewed on Dateline said that Michael believed he could heal sick children and that he had a "Messiah Complex"

Near the beginning of the video.

[youtube:3udqzbb2]

A Messiah Complex is a state of mind in which the individual believes he/she is, or is destined to become, a savior. The messiah complex DOES NOT APPEAR in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_complex

What if Michael doesn't have a complex?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    The media immediately debunked Katherine's theory about Chandler's father and about his admission of lying. On the news last night a spokesperson, however forgive me, I don't remember his name, but he said these things: 1. Jordan's recanting of his story was an internet host and that he actually never did. and 2) his father had a very debilitating and painful cancer so perhaps he could not bear the suffering anymore. don't know. Can anyone pull up Jordan's confession?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Serenitys_Dream Michael has something special , I do not explain