MJ Anniversary Memorial -- Up In Smoke

edited January 1970 in News
MJ Anniversary Memorial -- Up In Smoke
Originally posted 17 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Chronic Michael Jackson fans have found their own way to honor the King of Pop -- and the plan involves copious amounts of Thelonious Skunk.

0624-jackson-weed-ex.jpg

While thousands of fans pay tribute at Forest Lawn in Glendale, a dude calling himself NJ Weedman is hosting a party just a few miles away ... a party that happens to light up at 4:20 PM.

We're gonna go out on a limb here and guess the MJ estate won't be too thrilled with the party poster ... which features MJ holding a giant dooby.

Oh yeah ... and you might recognize the dude with dreds on the left from his last big pot party -- the Obama One-Year-in-Office Celebration.

It's gonna be dope.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/24/michael-j ... ot-poster/<!-- m -->

Comments

• LoudLoud Posts: 303
    What the hell...who shouldbe interested in this news TMZ <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Let's join the party, with a lot of smoke.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Chappie
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The..poster..BAHAHAHA!
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Maybe that NJ dude is Mike in disguise come on he's inviting. I dunno. haha Maybe this is the way hint hint when you hear Mike is alive you're gonna be like no, no way! I'm hallucinating must be da drugs the pot, whatever he cannot be alive! Guess what? BAM!
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    smoke and mirrors?

or people just like to get high?
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    Focus what they said----

"Its gonna be dope"
    Its like Karl Marx said: "Opium for the folk" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 4:20??
    4:20??

What do you want to express
  • it's weird

also the jacket says "420"

I can not explain well in English :
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture<!-- m -->)

that's why its 4.20 the teens would meet after school at 4:20 p.m. to smoke marijuana outside the school.[4]
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    it's weird

also the jacket says "420"

I can not explain well in English :

jacket? you mean the guys' shirt? yeah 4:20 is like "the time" to smoke pot. for example, april 20 (4/20) at 4:20pm is like a holiday for pot smokers. i'm not kidding. i've actually had friends say "happy holiday" to each other on 4/20.

maybe something will happen at 4:20? i feel like something's brewing, and it ain't water for people's bongs. (it's a joke)
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

that's why its 4.20 the teens would meet after school at 4:20 p.m. to smoke marijuana outside the school.[4]
    uh, Sorry <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Ok TMZ, this is just a ridiculous post, try harder lol. They've had constant MJ stories leading up to today, the 25th. Seems now they're running out of stories & will report anything & link it to MJ just to keep him in the news & on their main page. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LOLZ! That poster! xD xD LMAO!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Goodness gracious what next? I hope they have a great time! Keep the Faith!
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Next it will be an info ad for that nasty Extenze mess that annoys us on TV during the wee hours......um...."I take my Extenze at 4:20 pm and by morning I can dance like Mike!!!"
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    bahahahahahahahahaa <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Obama also .. TMZ has exhausted me <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    "Thelonious Skunk" TS??? LOL