GMTV interveiw la toya this morning 25th

xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
edited January 1970 in News

Comments

• LoudLoud Posts: 303
    xxmjxx

this is interesting. Thank you for sharing it with us!
  • Very interesting indeed.

I particularly like the choice of music on one of the sections "will you be there" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> almost subliminal message <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    "....and he is"
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Omg gotta love when she says that Joe called her and told her Michael was rushed to the hospital. She said her first thought was "Oh no did Michael do something to pretend like he's sick to get out of this. That's what I thought. That's what several members of the family thought" --> Can this be more obvious????? LOL
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Omg gotta love when she says that Joe called her and told her Michael was rushed to the hospital. She said her first thought was "Oh no did Michael do something to pretend like he's sick to get out of this. That's what I thought. That's what several members of the family thought" --> Can this be more obvious????? LOL

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> No, I think it can't be be anymore obvious <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thanks Latoya;) I think we all thought the same <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    I saw another part of the interview yesterday when she said that without a doubt, Michael was murdered for his catalogue.

When she said that, she seemed to be trying very very hard not to show ANY sign of emotion in her facial expression. Take a look if you can find the clip and you'll see what I mean. It's as though she doesn't want anyone to read her - her face is frozen of emotion, no blinking, no biting of the lips, no shaking of the head - nothing.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I saw another part of the interview yesterday when she said that without a doubt, Michael was murdered for his catalogue.

When she said that, she seemed to be trying very very hard not to show ANY sign of emotion in her facial expression. Take a look if you can find the clip and you'll see what I mean. It's as though she doesn't want anyone to read her - her face is frozen of emotion, no blinking, no biting of the lips, no shaking of the head - nothing.

Well in this interview she seemed touched at moments, but well.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Omg gotta love when she says that Joe called her and told her Michael was rushed to the hospital. She said her first thought was "Oh no did Michael do something to pretend like he's sick to get out of this. That's what I thought. That's what several members of the family thought" --> Can this be more obvious????? LOL

WOOOW!!
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Did yall hear Latoya in the interview a few days ago where she said "Michael is here and he is waiting to let the world know." <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • She is contradicting herself again <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> regarding what she thought when she heard he died

[youtube:2ycdzuyj]
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    LaToya is great <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    once she says
    "Oh no did Michael do something to pretend like he's sick to get out of this. That's what I thought. That's what several members of the family thought" --> Can this be more obvious????? "
    and then
    "when i found out he was here, actually passed, i said" no it wasn't an accident. he was murdered"..
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    so Latoya.. one and for all decide what u thought first <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> stop contradicting yourself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    La Toya, please follow your script, dear.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I don't see a contradiction.
    When LaToya heard Michael was rushed to the hospital, she thought that maybe he pretended to be sick to get out of the concerts.
    When she heard Michael actually passed, she thought it must be murder.