VOTE FOR "THIS IS IT" TO WIN BEST MOVIE AT 2010 "BET AWARDS"

Moonwalker312Moonwalker312 Posts: 22
edited January 1970 in News
The nominees for best movie at the BET Awards are
This Is It
The Blind Side
Precious
Law Abiding Citizen
Currently, "This Is It" is in the lead by 55% of votes!!

Cast Your Vote Here http://betawards.bet.com/nominees/category/best-movie?cid=googbeta10

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    And give the money to Sony and AEG again? DUHH i'm not really sure.........
  • Well, I mean we want to support Michael, right? It was a good movie IMO. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Ye ofc I support Michael, but it hurts because i'm sure AEG & Sony will get everything..

I'll vote for TII cause I love Michael..but those rats are going to make profits over this and I don't like it..

Just voted
  • I know...I hate that too. It is horrible that anyone would want to make money off of him, the King of Pop. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    done
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I voted
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    DoNe!
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    AND THE AWARD GOES TO MICHAEL JACKSON!!!! OOH NO WE MEAN TO MICHAEL JACKSON'S THIS IS IT!!! THERE BEFORE OUR EYES BAM AT THE BET AWARDS MAN GOES UP TO RECEIVE HIS AWARD FOR TII, SHAMONE!!! EVERYONE STARES IN AWE MMMMM......MICHAEL! OH YEAH I'M ALIVE AND HERE OOH CONGRATS TO PRINCE FOR HIS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD BUT ANYWAYS BAM! BEST ACTOR MJ!!!
  • Just voted! I hope you're right cin_pyt...I mean that would be crazy, just immagine MJ innocently coming onstage, as though nothing has happened in the past year <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I KNOW I WISH TOO, BUT SEEMS THINGS AREN'T SETTLED WE HAVE MORE WORK/CLUES TO WORK THROUGH NOT THE END
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    AND THE AWARD GOES TO MICHAEL JACKSON!!!! OOH NO WE MEAN TO MICHAEL JACKSON'S THIS IS IT!!! THERE BEFORE OUR EYES BAM AT THE BET AWARDS MAN GOES UP TO RECEIVE HIS AWARD FOR TII, SHAMONE!!! EVERYONE STARES IN AWE MMMMM......MICHAEL! OH YEAH I'M ALIVE AND HERE OOH CONGRATS TO PRINCE FOR HIS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD BUT ANYWAYS BAM! BEST ACTOR MJ!!!

Glad I'm not the only one to have this type of daydream! Never gonna happen but it brightens up the day to imagine! Shamone - love it!