Dr. Conrad Murray Saves A Life on MJ Anniversary

edited January 1970 in News
Dr. Conrad Murray Saves A Life on MJ Anniversary
Originally posted 7 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

How's this for irony? TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray may have saved another life ... almost one year to the day after Michael Jackson died.

0625-anniversary-murray-credit.jpg
Click: <!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/conrad_ ... _and_about<!-- m -->

Sources tell us, yesterday Dr. Murray received a call from a Las Vegas patient who was complaining of chest pains. Dr. Murray told the man it sounded like he was having a heart attack and he needed to call 911. The patient resisted, but Dr. Murray persisted and the man eventually made the call.

The patient was taken to the emergency room at Desert Springs Hospital in Las Vegas, where doctors confirmed it was indeed a heart attack. The docs placed a stent in the man's heart.

Today, Dr. Murray visited his patient at the hospital. He reviewed the angiogram film. The patient is doing well.

Before going there the doc had a private moment at St. Joseph Husband of Mary Catholic Church in Vegas. Murray also went to Barnes and Noble bookstore this AM. And he got a frappuccino at Starbucks.

Remember, a few months back it was Dr. Murray to the rescue on an airplane after a passenger fell ill.

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    My God TMZ imagination (Michael) has no limits <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    nice 25 on the shirt
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Our hero <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The patient resisted, but Dr. Murray persisted and the man eventually made the call.

The patient is doing well. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

he got a frappuccino at Starbucks. PUBLICITY AGAIN

THAT "NO SMOKING AREA"... I WAS THINKING IN THE OTHER TOPIC ABOUT THAT PARTY... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!!!

LMAO!!!

AND IN THE PAPERS SOMEONE SAY THEY FOUND MARIHUANA AT MJ BEDROOM.... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

OHHH I CAN´T BELIEVE IT!!!!
    THIS HAVE TO END SOON OR I´LL BE LOST!!!!!
  • Iused2dreamIused2dream Posts: 300
    and.....of course, the photos were taken by NPG. Anyone surprised <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Wonder what book he bought this time?!?!
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    hahahahahahahaha LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> tell me now that this is a coincidence no way hahahahaha and it couldn't be on another day. today 25I can't believe how there are people than don't realize about it. I love it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> what a coincidence..... NOT !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    WHAT IN THE NMAE OF GOD IS GOING ON????????????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    2+5 ON THE OTHER DUDES SHIRT HAHA EQUALS 7 OOOH AND IT'S THE 25TH NO WAY! LOL
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    what will happen next ? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> the night is young <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • angelwingsangelwings Posts: 112
    Hummm....Henderson is also a city just south of Las Vegas. Yes Michael....we remember....25. Happy first anniversary, wherever you are. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    I think that Mo should admit that she works for TMZ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> We got you
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    murray is a gambler too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Well doesn't he deserves some type of an award. Once Tmz making Murray out to be a hero.
  • A report in today's Sun newspaper has stated that Dr. Murray has indeed signed up to do a reality show and his lawyer confirmed its true after all the legal stuff is sorted.. Seems to me his reality show is going to be exciting with all the lives he's saving....................NOT
  • Great! TMZ has been very active on MJ news these past days, but did anyone notice something off in this article? Just look at this: "TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray may have saved another life ... almost one year to the day after Michael Jackson died."

That means the doc also saved a life last year on the 25th of June....hmmm who might this person Murray saved be???? Don't tell me!! Let me guess.......I'd say MJ!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Because he never really died,instead he received a well diserved 1 year break with the help of dr Murray. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Great! TMZ has been very active on MJ news these past days, but did anyone notice something off in this article? Just look at this: "TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray may have saved another life ... almost one year to the day after Michael Jackson died."

That means the doc also saved a life last year on the 25th of June....hmmm who might this person Murray saved be???? Don't tell me!! Let me guess.......I'd say MJ!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Because he never really died,instead he received a well diserved 1 year break with the help of dr Murray. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Don't they mean the airplane accident ?
    I think that Mo should admit that she works for TMZ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> We got you

LOL
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    25 (on the shirt) = 7 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh and did he lose weight?? He looks kinda thin
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    Is this a joke?
    Pardon me while i get up of the floor <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • is is not completely obvious that every pic of this conrad murray has been submitted by NPG i just cant get over that. out of all the papS in the world or usa. it just CAN NOT be real. no way. no chance.
  • Sure a coincidence..It is the 25th of JUne..and our Dr. MUrry..just happened to "save" a life,to even out the equation of...you win some you lose some in his professional portfolio of a really good doctor.Nothing unusual about that.
    It just so happen,...The good Dr. had a win some day..to save a life conveniently exactly on the anniversary date of June 25th.where he had happened to lose a life,..
    exactly a year ago. And the man in this pic. with the #25 ..just happened to stroll by..to get this wonderful and coincidental announcement picture perfect...for the world to see how it goes with losing and saving lives.
    All a coincidence.
    Nothing to worry about.
    Well.we can say safely, that the show is still going on.
    Next.
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    Its really serious this?

What a wonderful coincidence ... no? As TMZ says: "It is an irony?"

You could spend 10 years, I'll still try to understand the most lucid manner how a person connects to Murray, after he killed Michael Jackson.

Even more absurd is the guy calling from LAS VEGAS to another city just to ask for Murray that he had. Hi?

First, as he had the phone for Murray?

Second, the guy is having a heart attack .. and remember to call Murray? Hammer?

PEOPLE! We've talked here about the reactions of a cardiac arrest. It is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to remember this face Murray in seconds, find the number, hope to convince him that he should seek a doctor to call an ambulance, to survive a cardiac arrest, and still have the privilege of receiving a visit from Murray.

Seriously .. it's unreal!

Now see what a contradiction! The guy that survives doing all this in seconds, but Murray could not save Michael in less than that?

Fake! Fake! Fake!

Ohh we are telling a big lie here!

And fool those who read without questioning ..

Funny that this hospital is the hospital of the Simpsons . <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->, and I was told is the "record" in killing patients, because the professionals who worship a "medical error".

See how much irony in the air!

What amazes me is the deal with Murray as TMZ celebrity! The guy travels (even while being investigated), to make an act of solidarity, has the audacity to use religion as a shield, it poses for the paparazzi, drink coffee .. and there is glue it on TMZ EVER!

Recalling that he was at Forest Lawn on the anniversary of the death of Michael.

the fans are banned from entering in FL cementery, but the doctor NO!

Has to take this seriously? And then it is we who are insane, and that we should consider this standard.

TMZ know what to do? Giving the prize to Murray's goodness.

Yes, because they do not miss it.

OH GOD!

Now think with me, whatever that may actually mean?

That is a big lie!

Want to say that Murray is rather a good doctor, he has saved 02 lives (lady at the airport and this person now).

And why did not save Michael? Well. You know.

Today was to have happened as the trial of the pension of the son of Murray, and they know why such action has not happened? As an anonymous paid! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Will say that he is not beloved by all?
    Its really serious this?

What a wonderful coincidence ... no? As TMZ says: "It is an irony?"

You could spend 10 years, I'll still try to understand the most lucid manner how a person connects to Murray, after he killed Michael Jackson.

Even more absurd is the guy calling from LAS VEGAS to another city just to ask for Murray that he had. Hi?

First, as he had the phone for Murray?

Second, the guy is having a heart attack .. and remember to call Murray? Hammer?

PEOPLE! We've talked here about the reactions of a cardiac arrest. It is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to remember this face Murray in seconds, find the number, hope to convince him that he should seek a doctor to call an ambulance, to survive a cardiac arrest, and still have the privilege of receiving a visit from Murray.

Seriously .. it's unreal!

Now see what a contradiction! The guy that survives doing all this in seconds, but Murray could not save Michael in less than that?

Fake! Fake! Fake!

Ohh we are telling a big lie here!

I totally agree with you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And fool those who read without questioning ..

Funny that this hospital is the hospital of the Simpsons . <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->, and I was told is the "record" in killing patients, because the professionals who worship a "medical error".

See how much irony in the air!

What amazes me is the deal with Murray as TMZ celebrity! The guy travels (even while being investigated), to make an act of solidarity, has the audacity to use religion as a shield, it poses for the paparazzi, drink coffee .. and there is glue it on TMZ EVER!

Recalling that he was at Forest Lawn on the anniversary of the death of Michael.

the fans are banned from entering in FL cementery, but the doctor NO!

Has to take this seriously? And then it is we who are insane, and that we should consider this standard.

TMZ know what to do? Giving the prize to Murray's goodness.

Yes, because they do not miss it.

OH GOD!

Now think with me, whatever that may actually mean?

That is a big lie!

Want to say that Murray is rather a good doctor, he has saved 02 lives (lady at the airport and this person now).

And why did not save Michael? Well. You know.

Today was to have happened as the trial of the pension of the son of Murray, and they know why such action has not happened? As an anonymous paid! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Will say that he is not beloved by all?

I totally agree with you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Great! TMZ has been very active on MJ news these past days, but did anyone notice something off in this article? Just look at this: "TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray may have saved another life ... almost one year to the day after Michael Jackson died."

Now, that is why I am talking about!!!!!!!!! You stole the words right from my mouth. Well-said! Oi, Oi, Uncle Harvey, ta, for an another clue. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    God bless! xxxxxx