Michael Jackson Coffee Table Book -- A Steal

edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson Coffee Table Book -- A Steal

Originally posted 7 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The first shipment of Katherine Jackson's coffee table book about Michael Jackson isn't exactly flying off the shelves in Gary, Indiana. In fact the books never even made it to the shelves, because they were stolen.

0625-katherine-michael-ex-getty-tmz-credit.jpg

A rep from the publisher, Vintage Pop, tells TMZ they FedEx'd seven boxes of "Never Can Say Goodbye" to the home of a Jackson family friend in Gary ... and they were supposed to end up for sale at the new MJ monument. But someone absolutely, positively wanted them so badly, they stole them right off the front steps of the house where they were left.

We're told a police report was filed with the Gary PD.

Comments

• teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Maybe the family stole them. Katherine was pushed into the book deal with that shady guy, maybe they decided they didn't want him getting paid, so they stole the books. Shoot, I would!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Seven boxes you say...there is a flood of articles today I don't know where to look at.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    7 boxes no way! Who took da books Mike? Who is it? Come on alive! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sarahli wrote:

Seven boxes you say...there is a flood of articles today I don't know where to look at.

True, seven boxes.
    Everything We've Been What seeing today is half the published sensational and most people get it!eat ! Without much Thought to What They are reading <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    " I think we must "Look outside the box" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seven signs to watch for...that's a wrap for me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    7 boxes no way! Who took da books Mike? Who is it? Come on alive! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Mentioning 'coffee' again, like Murray's Starbucks and frappucino. Does this have any relevance?
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    posting time, i saw you all react on the 420 on a shirt

Originally posted Jun 25th 2010 4:20 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> MY GOSH SERIOUSLY 4:20 SB, I WAS HAVING SB AT THE TIME TOO MIKE WHY YOU PROMOTING SB, I LIKE SB <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    What if there is no book or what if this book was never meant to be sold in the first place?