Are we going to spend our time continuing digging for inve

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in News
I am feeling so down today, as all of you. I am very positive that MJ is alive, I have mix feelings. Are we going to spend our time continuing digging for investigations? One year passed by and yes we did find clues but not substantial enough to say he is alive. How about if MJ will follow Elvis foot steps , he will never come back. How about if he is really dead? These are all questions going through my head, it seems the more we dig to find out if MJ is dead the more we feel in a spider web, trapped not knowing if he is dead or alive. Maybe I feel this way because they will carve his name on his tomb, for me it is the final curtain for real, just as Michael said it last year.

I hope that I am so wrong, and that the way I feel will be temporarily, I guess I have theses mixed feelings due to the 1 yr of his passing. MJ, I hope you read all our posts and see how we do feel about you, so we can stop feeling this way so sad and mixed up.

I wish you all a nice weekend, and hope tomorrow will be a better day for all of us.. LOVE PEACE AND HARMONY TO EVERYONE. LOVE YOU ALL.

Comments

• darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I am feeling so down today, as all of you. I am very positive that MJ is alive, I have mix feelings. Are we going to spend our time continuing digging for investigations? One year passed by and yes we did find clues but not substantial enough to say he is alive. How about if MJ will follow Elvis foot steps , he will never come back. How about if he is really dead? These are all questions going through my head, it seems the more we dig to find out if MJ is dead the more we feel in a spider web, trapped not knowing if he is dead or alive. Maybe I feel this way because they will carve his name on his tomb, for me it is the final curtain for real, just as Michael said it last year.

I hope that I am so wrong, and that the way I feel will be temporarily, I guess I have theses mixed feelings due to the 1 yr of his passing. MJ, I hope you read all our posts and see how we do feel about you, so we can stop feeling this way so sad and mixed up.

I wish you all a nice weekend, and hope tomorrow will be a better day for all of us.. LOVE PEACE AND HARMONY TO EVERYONE. LOVE YOU ALL.

God bless you for your lovely message. I think that we all have done such a wonderful investigation here. I am going to continue on to find out the truth. I have enough faith to do it. I pray everyday for God to give me answers and strength. God bless you again, and tomorrow will be a better day. I will pray for that! Blessings and Love to all on the forum!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I just have this feeling he loves having his privacy and being away from prying eyes. We won't know for sure unless he decides he is ready to come back.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    I just have this feeling he loves having his privacy and being away from prying eyes. We won't know for sure unless he decides he is ready to come back.

just a feeling? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Sometimes I think this was the best way for him to get out of debt. What did they say the estate made this year so far? Several hundred million?
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    Sometimes I think this was the best way for him to get out of debt. What did they say the estate made this year so far? Several hundred million?

$1 billion as I know ..
    but I don't think debt is his reason .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I am feeling so down today, as all of you. I am very positive that MJ is alive, I have mix feelings. Are we going to spend our time continuing digging for investigations? One year passed by and yes we did find clues but not substantial enough to say he is alive. How about if MJ will follow Elvis foot steps , he will never come back. How about if he is really dead? These are all questions going through my head, it seems the more we dig to find out if MJ is dead the more we feel in a spider web, trapped not knowing if he is dead or alive. Maybe I feel this way because they will carve his name on his tomb, for me it is the final curtain for real, just as Michael said it last year.

God bless you for your lovely message. I think that we all have done such a wonderful investigation here. I am going to continue on to find out the truth. I have enough faith to do it. I pray everyday for God to give me answers and strength. God bless you again, and tomorrow will be a better day. I will pray for that! Blessings and Love to all on the forum!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you darkchild. God bless you too. I think this is what Michael wanted us to do, we live all over the world and we are here all together and we became friends and respect eachother, I think he succeeded with his messages. I also do have lots of faith and by your responding to my post you made me feel better so we can go on to find out the truth. LOVE ALWAYS.
  • JudeJude Posts: 452

Thank you darkchild. God bless you too. I think this is what Michael wanted us to do, we live all over the world and we are here all together and we became friends and respect eachother, I think he succeeded with his messages. I also do have lots of faith and by your responding to my post you made me feel better so we can go on to find out the truth. LOVE ALWAYS.

I think we have come together for a far more important reason, that being the state of our world as it is, there are some very odd things going on around us, and we need to become deligent in finding the answers, I think this has become a sort of blessing in disguise, and maybe Michael is looking at it that way too,that a bigger issue then if hes coming back is at stake, if we don't do something about the genocide taking place, then he won;t have a world to come back to
    Lets come together as a community and demand change.
    Peace and love.