Who is this impersonator ?

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Can you recognize him ? Known or not ?

[youtube:2yk7bo9n]

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Carlo Riley, we talked about this yesterday when we were watching TMZ live ;P
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Thanks for the info because even CNN was focus on him ...? 4:36

[youtube:2ncv62wn]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks for the info because even CNN was focus on him ...? 4:36

[youtube:2svyitbf]

All of them keep saying, "he is gone".
    Janet is he dead? he is gone

He is gone mentally? gone to another place? gone where?
  • AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
    I was searching and on the photos of yesterday I saw CARLO with a red bracelet.Had Michael no red bracelet?And where is his scul or how do you call that in his chin?On some of his facebookpictures I dont see it either.And was Michael visit a plastic sergion before he will make his entrence in public again?I find this an interist thing to investigait.Sorry if I use the wrong words.Michael loved disquises and he want to go outside like every other without all the screaming fans.Well if he drees him like an impersonator nowone will believe its him and he can do his thing without screaming and yelling fans.He is buy the way A MASTER IN DISQUISES!
  • Did you people see how skinny this MJ impersonator (Carlo Riley) is????? OMG!!!!!!
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Did you people see how skinny this MJ impersonator (Carlo Riley) is????? OMG!!!!!![/quote

Yes! he did look painfully thin and as though he was sick or something. He didn't look well at all. I hope and pray he's okay. Also, Janet and others saying MJ is gone is much better than saying he's dead. They all know he isn't that why they won't say it. I just hope and pray MJ is okay wherever he is nowadays. Keep the Faith!
    The video is removed.Yes he is thin,BEACUSE ITS NO DOUBLE BUT MICHAEL!
  • Oh god no to the poster above, thats Carlo Riley a MJ impersonator, <!-- w -->www.almostmj.com<!-- w --> , there you go.
    IF YOU CAN GIVE MY A PICTURE OF CARLO WHERE HE IS WEARING A LITTLE RED BRACELET THAN I BELIEVE YOU.UNTIL THAN I SAY ITS MICHAEL!
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    you just gave me goosebumps .... he looks like michael indeed <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> but his voice and lips are different <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I have goosebomps when I look at this picture.Do you remember that Michael was going to a doctor just before he was gone do the O2 concerts and that he said that he want to walk around other people without being recondnize?Wel everyone think he is an impersonator but he isnt!I swear on one picture you see that red bracelet on his arm and that conviced my.LOOK AT THE PICTURES I DONT NOW HOW TO POST THEM.And did you hear Michael talk?No,beacuse everyone will now his voice.I find that we must investigated this.Even my mother is convinced that he is Mike!
    That's Carlo Riley

sadass.png

fadas.png

<!-- m -->http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... 029&page=1<!-- m -->
    Yes this is him,but it was MICHAEL AT THE MEMORIAL!How must I post here the pictures of that day?DO YOU SEE CARLO HERE WITH A RED BRACELET?NO!
    Ok then this girl has to be Michael in disguise then cause she got a red bracelet!

adsaqm.png

FFs tomorrow I can go and buy a red bracelet and I'll be Michael! If it was that easy..

You can see in the video Carlo is smaller than Michael. His shoulders and height are not the same..voice and face..

Whatever..
    Thats no red bracelet.Believe what you want but I say and I am convinced that it is Michael!Yes you can buy a red bracelet but I now what I see and thats the same as Mike have.My final words IT IS MICHAEL.
  • It's not Michael, it is carlo riley, just search him up on youtube and you'll hear that it's his voice.

<!-- m -->http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=71177737<!-- m --> Or just check the link.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    can't help but wonder if this couldn't have been a prime opportunity to make a few tweeks and be right in the middle of people and no one even think about you bein' there. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Anneken - it is not MJ. You can change your facial features by surgery, you can change even your voice through surgical procedures, but you cannot change your aura, the spirit that comes out of your existence, the unexplainable self that is revealed just by being you. And that is not Michael. If Michael walked out with one of his great disguises, just 30 seconds of watching him would reveal it is him. Fat disguise, ugly disguise, female disguise or not - you will be able to tell.
    Like when he was in the gulf country of Bahrain. He walked out in public covered from head to toe in black, in a Muslim woman's outdoor veil an cloak - you could tell right away it was Michael because of his stance, his walk, every little detail in the way he moved.
    This guy is not Michael.
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    It's Carlo NOT michael, His voice sounds nothing like Michael, his head is WAY smaller, his nose looks nothing like him, he barely looks like Michael in the older years
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    He looks too small and too narrow in the face and shoulders to me, you can't blame that on weight loss it's bone structure. Also just because he was wearing a red bracelet what does that prove? If he studied MJ and these impersonators do, that would be another detail to add to his costume.