FEMA Plans in Place to Evacuate Tampa Bay

edited January 1970 in News
2 articles relating to possible evacuation, Washington Post and Veterans Today....

<!-- m -->http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/06/23 ... -in-place/<!-- m -->

Comments

• 2 articles relating to possible evacuation, Washington Post and Veterans Today....

The article doesn't say where they are evacuating people to. Hopefully not a FEMA camp.

If the oil is still spewing out and they set the surface oil on fire, won't the fire just keep burning and burning?

This is very concerning, the smoke will have an environmental impact as well and how long will this fire burn on top of the water?

Isn't there something in the bible about a lake of fire?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    This is getting scarier by the minute. I think they have really f'd up this time. Seriously man. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Too close to home.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    2 articles relating to possible evacuation, Washington Post and Veterans Today....

The article doesn't say where they are evacuating people to. Hopefully not a FEMA camp.

That means they tell you to leave. If you are unable to provide your own transportation, FEMA will offer busing to a shelter. It's not that unusual in hurricane season during mandatory evacuations. Mandatory evacs save lives and rescue operation funds following a natural disaster.

If the government operated in the opposite manner, leaving people to fend for themselves in the face of disaster, they'd be criticized for abandoning the poor, the elderly, and the less fortunate and having a social Darwin type agenda.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393

That means they tell you to leave. If you are unable to provide your own transportation, FEMA will offer busing to a shelter. It's not that unusual in hurricane season during mandatory evacuations. Mandatory evacs save lives and rescue operation funds following a natural disaster.

If the government operated in the opposite manner, leaving people to fend for themselves in the face of disaster, they'd be criticized for abandoning the poor, the elderly, and the less fortunate and having a social Darwin type agenda.

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> and we know how quick and efficient the US government is when it comes to to assisting in disasters. People we are doomed <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Michael, move over I need a place to stay. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    ^^True that. Just saying...
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    This is all soooo sad, what has become of this world? How do we change it? We need Michael to lead us in this crusade because he is the only one with enough power to get the world"s attention! Michael your army is waiting for your return so we can fight this fight together!
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Crap! I live in Tampa.
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Crap! I live in Tampa.

I live in Orlando! This is some scary shit here!
    Crap! I live in Tampa.

Hi there neighbor. Now I know where to go when the sh... hits the fan.
    Crap! I live in Tampa.

Hi there neighbor. Now I know where to go when the sh... hits the fan.

Yes, you may come to Orlando... then we will head NORTH!!! You can PM me if you like!
    Sorry, but this seems to override Mike's Great Adventure, but MJ, We Need Your Help!
  • Dawne_VeeDawne_Vee Posts: 3
    I posted this news link that ya;ll submitted on here on my Facebook and someone commented and said it (the evacuation) was a conspiracy. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I've seen a few YouTube videos just this week that talk about possible evacuations along the coastline so I hardly doubt this is a stupid conspiracy.

Anyone in Pensacola? I seen a video 2 days ago that someone took and it showed the beach water there bubbling like acid (from the oil). That can't be good. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • mj33mj33 Posts: 42

If the oil is still spewing out and they set the surface oil on fire, won't the fire just keep burning and burning?

This is very concerning, the smoke will have an environmental impact as well and how long will this fire burn on top of the water?

Isn't there something in the bible about a lake of fire?

The Hopi prophecy mentions something.

http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/prophecy/hopi1.html

Look at the seventh sign from the excerpt below:

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.
    ninth sign: a dwelling place above the earth? ISS?
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> that oil spill is just so awful and scary. What will happen if it cant be stopped? I try not to dip into too much conspiracy stuff because i literally hyper ventilate and cant breath. I just get creeped right out.
    "This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

Seven <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Please take this message from a geat man into your hearts:

Greatness Within …
    Our worst fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves “Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?” Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God : your playing small doesn’t’ serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone, and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
    Inaugural Speech Nelson Mandela .

Lots of LOVE x