HUGE sign!! you NEED to hear this!

missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
edited January 1970 in News
I don't know if this has already been posted somewhere, if it has then one of the admins can delete this post!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPn0nUS1Q74&feature=player_embedded

Comments

• I don't know if this has already been posted somewhere, if it has then one of the admins can delete this post!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPn0nUS1Q74&feature=player_embedded

This has been posted twice already.
  • Aaaaaaawww!!!!! I LOVE THAT VIDEO!!! Doesn't matter if it has been posted. I think i should be posted over and over again! haha! The BAM is getting closer each day. Keep the faith! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> KEEP DA FAITH ALL WILL BE WELL TRUST DA MAN HE IS REASSURING US NOT TO PANIC THERE WILL BE BAM WHEN IT'S POSSIBLE FOR MICHAEL. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Aaaaaaawww!!!!! I LOVE THAT VIDEO!!! Doesn't matter if it has been posted. I think i should be posted over and over again! haha! The BAM is getting closer each day. Keep the faith! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Whatever <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> but maybe you should review the original posting on this subject.
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    Aaaaaaawww!!!!! I LOVE THAT VIDEO!!! Doesn't matter if it has been posted. I think i should be posted over and over again! haha! The BAM is getting closer each day. Keep the faith! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Whatever <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> but maybe you should review the original posting on this subject.
    so could u give me a link to the orginal posting? cuz for me this vid is extremely interesting and i'd like to read more your comments bout it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    Aaaaaaawww!!!!! I LOVE THAT VIDEO!!! Doesn't matter if it has been posted. I think i should be posted over and over again! haha! The BAM is getting closer each day. Keep the faith! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

so could u give me a link to the orginal posting? cuz for me this vid is extremely interesting and i'd like to read more your comments bout it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11713<!-- l -->
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11713<!-- l -->
    thank u <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
This discussion has been closed.