BIG slip up from Jermaine!Watch it!

joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137
edited January 1970 in News
Please watch at 3.10 and tell me what you think!

Larry asks Jermaine if he thinks Michael is "somewhere" and the answer and his laugh is sooooooooo...... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:e8w1s9if]

Comments

• lmao @ jermaines response and the look on his face when he asks larry "why did you ask that?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137
    lmao @ jermaines response and the look on his face when he asks larry "why did you ask that?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Lol yes, he was very shoked when larry asked him this question! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yeah Jermaine was shocked and not at all upset it seems, so fake.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    J man always slips up lol, and this is the main reason I was so giddy soon as I saw that interview. I really think Larry King knows something, maybe not the whole story but he knows something. Jermaine just made me love him all the more in this interview. He is so soft spoken at times and so much like Michael sometimes.
    J man always slips up lol, and this is the main reason I was so giddy soon as I saw that interview. I really think Larry King knows something, maybe not the whole story but he knows something. Jermaine just made me love him all the more in this interview. He is so soft spoken at times and so much like Michael sometimes.

You are absoluteley right, i think too that larry knows something! And i also see that Jermaine has so may simularytis to MJ with his soft voice.
    What would we do without Jermaine ... lol... THANK you J.J <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Did you all notice the smirks on both LKL & J's face. LKL has a huge smirk on his face after he asks J the question <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and then J has a huge smirk and looks directly at LKL like whaaaaaa did you just say???? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Did you all notice the smirks on both LKL & J's face. LKL has a huge smirk on his face after he asks J the question <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and then J has a huge smirk and looks directly at LKL like whaaaaaa did you just say???? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm surprised LK didn't say to Jermaine - "He's still dead you know".
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Did you all notice the smirks on both LKL & J's face. LKL has a huge smirk on his face after he asks J the question <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and then J has a huge smirk and looks directly at LKL like whaaaaaa did you just say???? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm surprised LK didn't say to Jermaine - "He's still dead you know".

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    oh Jermaine... your slip-up's always worth for gold... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    if you will keep on those slip-up's I will fall in love with you... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    What was strange is that Larry mention the moon,
  • BeyondBeyond Posts: 12
    I'm watching it and cant stop laughing cause during the beginning of his answer to the next question he has a hard time not smiling as if he wanted to laugh. lol
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    But they are talking about MJ's "remains"... it's really hard for me to swallow.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Jermaine's personality and especially his laugh always reminds me of MJ <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

This was funny though <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    And he said he was "excited" about the coming 1 year remembrance, and covers for the word by saying we want to celebrate his life. Don't know anybody who's lost a close family member who's excited that 1 year is coming up, unless it's someone who's not really dead. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Ha ha, that's really gret ! Thx Jermaine <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Please watch at 3.10 and tell me what you think!

Larry asks Jermaine if he thinks Michael is "somewhere" and the answer and his laugh is sooooooooo...... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:29g98shn]
    it doesnt work <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Please watch at 3.10 and tell me what you think!

[youtube:2har2yvk]
    it doesnt work <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

It doesn't work??? Hmmm, i still can watch the video... If you still can't watch it here, then go to youtube and try to watch it there...

L.O.V.E
  • AmberAmber Posts: 101
    We can always count on Jermaine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> On a serious note though, should Larry really be asking questions like that to MJs family? seriously guys <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> either larrys a insensitive twit or he was asked to ask that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    We can always count on Jermaine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> On a serious note though, should Larry really be asking questions like that to MJs family? seriously guys <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> either larrys a insensitive twit or he was asked to ask that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I agree. I did notice Jermaine's expression.
    This is interesting but I think what spark the question that Larry ask was when Jermaine says how he misses him and where is he. To me, I feel like that was a way give a hint to something.
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    this is soooooooo funny i have started to like Jermaine more bless his cotton little socks but please pause it on larry when he asks the question and you can see the huge cheesy cheesier than cheddar grin on Larrys face he knows guys <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thought I would post this again under this topic....sorry for the double post. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

smoothcriminal » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:29 am

In the interview with Jermaine, the part when they were at Neverland, it looked liked Jermaine and Larry King were on a balcony outside, and Jermaine was pointing in directions of where things used to be when Michael was there and the times they would all get together with their families. Larry mentioned to Jermaine how big the area was and Jermaine said yeah you could visit and relax or "hide out" here....... HIDE OUT. Na Jermaine did not just say that........yeah he did.

Michael....Come out, Come out where ever you are!!

Something tells me that is where MJ is at.....just maybe you never know
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    this is soooooooo funny i have started to like Jermaine more bless his cotton little socks but please pause it on larry when he asks the question and you can see the huge cheesy cheesier than cheddar grin on Larrys face he knows guys <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

yea... well both of them are not a good actors..<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->DD
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    JACKSON: "The -- first of all I think TMZ was filming this, and they all showboating for the camera, and they were talking about whether the license should be taken or not, and there was chuckles and laughs, and I'm seeing this, and we lost our brother. How disrespectful.
    And we're sitting there and I wanted to get up so bad and just walk out. This is our system, our judicial system. And they [TMZ] are sitting there laughing."

I find it interesting that he would criticize TMZ when they were the basic media that broadcast the news of MJ's death to the world. Why bite the hand that feeds you. All the publicity has been good for Jermaine, probably good for his wallet. We wouldn't know a quarter of the details if it weren't for TMZ, and J knows that. J doesn't appear to have been fighting hard to bring all the people involved in killing MJ to justice, himself. And whatever happened to his famous promise -- "This is not really it, there is so much more, this is not the final curtain, no!" To me that's sounds a little disrespectful if you just lost your brother! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Did he think at that time his own career was suddenly going to skyrocket off the TII excitement, and now he's back to realizing it was ony about Michael, so that's all he can talk about. Or...is he just getting better at keeping secrets than before. Or...do we have to go through a kind of slow desert period of time waiting for July 2011... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    He was like :

Yes.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Absolutely <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> why, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> why did u ask that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

XD