Unofficial MJ Memorial -- Katherine in the House!

2»

Comments

• teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Maybe that's what that tribute was for, to reassure everyone & to say "he's not gone". & to show that the media STILL lies. That's why fans were invited & people who were close to him or knew him.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    WOW! KATHERINE IS VERY SHADY! SHE WAS IN GARY ON 25TH INSTEAD OF BE AT FL, ON 26TH SHE RAPIDLY CAME BACK TO BE AT BEVERLY HILLS "MEMORIAL " IN WHITE SUIT! WAS IT MEMORIAL OR WEDDING? GOOD FOR US, THOUGH.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    WOW! KATHERINE IS VERY SHADY!
    DESPITE THIS ARTICLE : " "Forever Michael" is being thrown by The Jackson Family Foundation and VoicePlate.com. Joseph Fahmy, the guy who runs VoicePlate, tells TMZ Joe and Katherine Jackson, along with Michael's 3 kids are expected to attend. But sources connected with the family tell us ... Katherine and the kids won't even be in town on June 26 -- the day of the event." AND "The matriarch of the Jackson clan was in attendance at the Beverly Hilton last night -- our spies say Katherine, Tito Jackson and one of Randy's daughters were the only Jackson family members that were there.

SO, SHE WAS IN GARY ON 25TH INSTEAD OF BE AT FL, ON 26TH SHE RAPIDLY CAME BACK TO BE AT BEVERLY HILLS "MEMORIAL " IN WHITE SUIT! WAS IT MEMORIAL OR WEDDING? KIDS WERE NOT THERE AGAIN. WOW! GOOD FOR US, THOUGH.
  • A big thank you for all of you that have posted. It's been a very interesting read and I thoroughly enjoyed hearing your experiences of the event.

I'm glad that there was good attendance and it does seem really odd that Katherine would be jetting around the country while the children are in Hawaii. "IF" Michael is dead those children should be with their family (all who seem to be in LA) during this first anniversary. So to me - that is more belief for me that they were with their daddy. Also - the way Joe responded to the non-profit group speaks volumes to me. Thanks everyone! By the way - did Joe or Katherine know that Pearl Jr was selling her CD there? Just curious.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Thank you all so much for posting what you saw. This kind of reminds me of Liberian girl video. I think it's great that everyone from his past and some from his present were there to pay tribute to him. I just wonder how MJ is going to splice all this into a movie? There are so many scenes! Keep the Faith!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thank you all so much for posting what you saw. This kind of reminds me of Liberian girl video. I think it's great that everyone from his past and some from his present were there to pay tribute to him. I just wonder how MJ is going to splice all this into a movie? There are so many scenes! Keep the Faith!

LOL - exactly! If you thought Lord of the Rings was long ........ !!