delete if already posted

Comments

• Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    The monument, which will be unveiled by Jackson’s father, Joe Jackson, and Gary Mayor Rudolph Clay, will be installed at Gary’s city hall.

Hah..."unveiled by Jackson's father, Joe Jackson" ... Well I haven't seen Joe on 25th in Gary.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

he unvelied it in 2009 katherine did the same in 2010.....
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    The monument, which will be unveiled by Jackson’s father, Joe Jackson, and Gary Mayor Rudolph Clay, will be installed at Gary’s city hall.

Hah..."unveiled by Jackson's father, Joe Jackson" ... Well I haven't seen Joe on 25th in Gary.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Yes I know I remember those pics, but why wasn't he in Gary with Katherine to unveil it again? They were supposed to stick together..it was their son's anniversary.. Where was Joe by that time?
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    The pictures are placed...oddly. Its hardly even a border, because they're uneven. Plus the advertising looks a bit cheap. It really does look like its rented, as Kirsche said. It almost looks like it ha a timeline, starting from the bottom right picture of him as a baby, then going up through Jackson 5 to Jacksons to Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, but then it kinda skips straight to TII, then back to Bad, then the trial...I don't know. The whole thing is a little confusing. Then E'Casanova? I don't see why he would be there. I wanna know who decided what was going to be put on there. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

EDIT**---Here's the stoneplans website. Seems a little...Ehh. I wonder how they came across this site.

<!-- m -->http://www.stoneplans.com/index.php?opt ... cle&id=253<!-- m -->

I just went to this Stone plans website then clicked on Benches and was shocked to see a bench that says "Coca cola"!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Check it out!
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181

Yes I know I remember those pics, but why wasn't he in Gary with Katherine to unveil it again? They were supposed to stick together..it was their son's anniversary.. Where was Joe by that time?
    maybe in LA
    The pictures are placed...oddly. Its hardly even a border, because they're uneven. Plus the advertising looks a bit cheap. It really does look like its rented, as Kirsche said. It almost looks like it ha a timeline, starting from the bottom right picture of him as a baby, then going up through Jackson 5 to Jacksons to Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, but then it kinda skips straight to TII, then back to Bad, then the trial...I don't know. The whole thing is a little confusing. Then E'Casanova? I don't see why he would be there. I wanna know who decided what was going to be put on there. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

EDIT**---Here's the stoneplans website. Seems a little...Ehh. I wonder how they came across this site.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I just went to this Stone plans website then clicked on Benches and was shocked to see a bench that says "Coca cola"!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Check it out!
    Thats what I thought! What are the chances huh? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thats what I thought! What are the chances huh? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    that the moument is FAKE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the monument is a little tacky. It was a rushed job...it seems like "stone plans" where using this as a advertising opportunity. Just think about how many people will see this monument.The exposure this company will get from this is probably priceless. As for the pictures used, its as if somebody just typed Micheal's name into Google and used the first images that popped up ,clearly very little thought went into this. I see this as nothing but a shameless plug but , that's just my opinion.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He did it 50% for the love of Michael, and 50% for the love of money. It's odd that this art in stone is out in apparently record time, and they couldn't chisel a name in Michael so-called tomb with a year's time.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    I agree that it's absolutely RIDICULOUS that they have a picture of E'Cas on this. I mean...honestly? What's so great about him that he gets his picture on this as if he were actually Michael?
    And I also agree that they should not have used pictures of Michael in a court room I mean for gods sake! Any of these pictures we can find by looking on Google. The pictures should have been a little more personal if you ask me. And also they shouldn't have written he suffered cardiac arrest either because we all know now that is was "manslaughter" (allegedly) But I suppose they wouldn't want to put that on a monument remembering him so in that case they should have just not said anything.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Or maybe whoever designed it is dumb as hell and googled random pictures of michael and used them?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

No. Joe unveiled it 3 weeks ago. Joe presented (I thought) a check to pay for the monument in 2009, on July 11th at the Gary memorial for MJ.

Interesting that the original article from 2009 says the monument will be installed at city hall.

I sense something is up with Gary, Indiana but I cannot fathom what it could be.
    The pictures on the monument depict Michael's life and what he went through. Unfortunately the court hearings were a part of his life, this is just to remind us of what they did to Michael! The family is making sure the world realizes what a great Humanitarian we "lost". I believe everything is going according to plan, remember we are talking about MICHAEL JACKSON!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Ha- See, that's what I said the day it was put up! It's cheap and easy to take down- I mean, if his own parents cared that much about it (and their son, as a matter of fact!) I would think that they'd make sure that the makers got put only the pictures of their precious son and not put one of E'Casanova, LOL!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Here we go........
    hello...gemtria game time......

stone plans

135 = stone plans = Kenny Ortega, Soule Shaun, Randy Jackson

from another thread I found...but still interesting....

from the locked thread of "person"
    the one that talked about not believing all this.........

87 = person = Neverland Ranch, Jackson Family
    also if you add
    8+7=15...spell out 15
    65 = fifteen = seven, Blanket, Graceland Bamsday, message, Chandler, Pepsi, music

note* gematria is a simple number system of a=1, b=2 etc......
    check out the thread "Coincidences....?" for more

Many Blessings Always!
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    I can't see the pic close enough to see if it's Ecas or not. But remember, MJ has a pic just like that one!!!!! So you would have to see it up close to see if it's MJ or not. Can't tell from that distance. MJ was at 02 that's why they used 02 pics. The stone probably has an advertisement on it because it was a donation. When you don't pay for something, they put that on there to get business. I think they used trial pics because unfortunately, that was a big-big part of his life. Keep in mind they also used the trial pic of the day he was found innocent of all charges : )
  • The pictures are placed...oddly. Its hardly even a border, because they're uneven. Plus the advertising looks a bit cheap. It really does look like its rented, as Kirsche said. It almost looks like it ha a timeline, starting from the bottom right picture of him as a baby, then going up through Jackson 5 to Jacksons to Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, but then it kinda skips straight to TII, then back to Bad, then the trial...I don't know. The whole thing is a little confusing. Then E'Casanova? I don't see why he would be there. I wanna know who decided what was going to be put on there. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

This is the first thing I noticed when I saw that "monument". They missed the Dangerous, History and BOTDF era. Why is that sad trial picture there? Out of so many beautiful happy pics of Michael...why did they have to include that sad trial picture? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I dont think that whoever designed this knows that's not Michael (talking about E'Cas pic).
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    l'image du procès n'est pas le Michael / Arvizo est un essai pour une créance pécuniaire ; )

les adresses des plans Stones : 3405 Graceland Ave , Indianapolis <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Oui, c'est une photo de Ecasanova : )
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    It's just a promotional monument advertising Katherines Book "Never can say goodbye".

I bet you the stoneplans monuments are one of the sponsers.

And that explains the 7 boxes of books that were delivered there, and then stolen. It's all for promotion..

What if the date part is photoshopped ?????? Look at the difference with the text. One looks professionally done by the carving machine, but the dates, and home of Gary part just looks scribbled on like a childs writing....It could be photoshopped just for these pictures .....there's a part at the bottom right cnr... Created by Nature... Crafted by -???
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    OMG This is ridiculous! E-Cas...trial pictures!?
    i agree with all of you the trial was Michael's saddest moment why putting those pictures there? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I don't see E-casanova but like I posted somewhere else I did notice A picture of Diana Ross and one with Quincy Jones which I found strange.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    For lack of a better word UM...FLICTED thats what that stone looks to me. A stupid ad on it and ECass <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> come on Michael's parents are not senile IMO. They know what they are doing although I'm trying to figure out why first Joseph unveils it and then wayyyy after the fact Katherine does it.
  • Badgirl777Badgirl777 Posts: 81
    I wrote it in the other treat, the monument was unveiled 3 times.
    Im July 2009, at the 02. June 2010 from Joe and on the 25. June 2010 from Katherine.
    When i saw the monument the first time...i think e few weeks ago....a look at the homepage from Stone plans and the side wasn't so big...only a few sides, not like now....created in 2010....

What about the company ? I can't find one single name from the owner ....that't not normal !
  • new tiuxnew tiux Posts: 104
    You ask who was stupid enough to use E-Cas pic?
    Well, the court hearings were a part of his life and so were impersonators...and I think that's why they used pics of E-Cas and trial, to show his whole life through series of pictures. I think it's a very simpel question to answer at <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Hey you guys went to stoneplanes.com? The advertsiment that is on the moument? Click on "benches" and tell me with you see <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->